Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: 2012 McLaren MP4-12C 3.8L 616HP Supercar  (Read 15868 times)
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

Looks like my future car

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

I want to say this is such a beautiful car, had the page opened for like 2 days. I wish I could buy it and ship to NY, but the girlfriend said no so yeah. Good Luck.

Dude, this car would get you all the girls you could possibly handle.  Gotta think strategically here...  Wink

Yeah, the ones that are looking to get a much of a handle on his money as they can Wink You better be prepared for the assumption society makes when it sees you driving in such high-priced style.

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

This car would instantly extend your manliness by at least 2 inches, I'll have to pass tho, mine would become monstrous, haja!

Is someone willing to escrow my 11 BTC bid (still highest bid), so that I can take delivery of the car and insure that it gets me up to 3 inches before releasing my BTC to the seller?

I'll escrow your bid. But I doubt you'll meet his reserve...so keep on bidding up. Give'em at least 50K

Is anyone willing to provide escrow for allinvain's escrow?  I'm looking for double escrow protection, there is very serious money at stake here.

lol, double escrow eh. In the end escrow is only as safe as the last party to hold the funds or the first. You gain no additional protection from double escrow unless you do like a 50/50 split between two escrow agents. Or do something crazy like split it 10 ways, each escrow agent having on 10% of the funds.

But try not to stress yourself over such details bro, cause the seller did not even say he actually accepted your offer as a valid bid. This auction has a reserve or minimum bid anyways.

Now, seller, can you please post some pics of a few women in bikinis standing next to the car while there is a mountain of cocaine on the rear spoiler and stacks of money littered all over the body of the car.

CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:26:14 AM

Would you accept my left nut for this? It produces super sperm as I am 3 for 3 in attempts to make a baby. Each with a DIFFERENT* woman so it is not a coincidence. If you are wanting to have children then this testicle is for you. What could be worth more than the joy of having your own child? ***DOUBLE ESCROW NOT REQUIRED***

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:50:18 AM

Very cool, good luck with the sale OP. 

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

This car would instantly extend your manliness by at least 2 inches, I'll have to pass tho, mine would become monstrous, haja!

Is someone willing to escrow my 11 BTC bid (still highest bid), so that I can take delivery of the car and insure that it gets me up to 3 inches before releasing my BTC to the seller?

I'll escrow your bid. But I doubt you'll meet his reserve...so keep on bidding up. Give'em at least 50K

Is anyone willing to provide escrow for allinvain's escrow?  I'm looking for double escrow protection, there is very serious money at stake here.

lol, double escrow eh. In the end escrow is only as safe as the last party to hold the funds or the first. You gain no additional protection from double escrow unless you do like a 50/50 split between two escrow agents. Or do something crazy like split it 10 ways, each escrow agent having on 10% of the funds.

But try not to stress yourself over such details bro, cause the seller did not even say he actually accepted your offer as a valid bid. This auction has a reserve or minimum bid anyways.

Now, seller, can you please post some pics of a few women in bikinis standing next to the car while there is a mountain of cocaine on the rear spoiler and stacks of money littered all over the body of the car.

I doubt the car will go for anything less than 80BTC, which would still be an absurd bargain. I would be happy to escrow if needed.

regarding multiple escrow, what you would want is an n-of-m escrow. An example of the way this works for a 3-of-4 escrow:
1) Find 2 escrow providers.
2) create a n-of-m transaction with 4 keys and 3 required for release.
3) give 1 key to each escrow agent, plus one to the buyer and one to the seller.
4) When the car is received and inspected, the buyer tells the escrow agents what to do (ie: dispute or release funds)
5) In order to achieve the 3/4 condition you need either both escrow agents to decide the deal is complete, or 1 escrow agent and the buyer. (The seller is assumed to already say 'yes')
6) if there is a dispute by the buyer; it means that for the funds to still release by 3-of-4 condition both escrow agents must agree with and side with the seller rather than the buyer - this should only occur if the buyer is making a frivolous dispute or trying to scam the seller.

This method can be scaled up to allow more 3rd parties to agree on the successful transaction to release the funds. for example a 5-of-7 would require the buyer + 3/5 agents to agree or 4/5 agents to agree against the will of the buyer

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
yimfinity

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

have there been any valid bids yet?
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:21:08 AM

Would you accept my left nut for this? It produces super sperm as I am 3 for 3 in attempts to make a baby. Each with a DIFFERENT* woman so it is not a coincidence. If you are wanting to have children then this testicle is for you. What could be worth more than the joy of having your own child? ***DOUBLE ESCROW NOT REQUIRED***
I'll give you 10M TopCoin for it (Yes you heard right - 10 MILLION TOPCOIN!!!)

DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:37:53 AM

I doubt the car will go for anything less than 80BTC, which would still be an absurd bargain. I would be happy to escrow if needed.

regarding multiple escrow, what you would want is an n-of-m escrow. An example of the way this works for a 3-of-4 escrow:
1) Find 2 escrow providers.
2) create a n-of-m transaction with 4 keys and 3 required for release.
3) give 1 key to each escrow agent, plus one to the buyer and one to the seller.
4) When the car is received and inspected, the buyer tells the escrow agents what to do (ie: dispute or release funds)
5) In order to achieve the 3/4 condition you need either both escrow agents to decide the deal is complete, or 1 escrow agent and the buyer. (The seller is assumed to already say 'yes')
6) if there is a dispute by the buyer; it means that for the funds to still release by 3-of-4 condition both escrow agents must agree with and side with the seller rather than the buyer - this should only occur if the buyer is making a frivolous dispute or trying to scam the seller.

This method can be scaled up to allow more 3rd parties to agree on the successful transaction to release the funds. for example a 5-of-7 would require the buyer + 3/5 agents to agree or 4/5 agents to agree against the will of the buyer

Using this method, would both escrow agents be tasked with measuring to make sure the car gets me up to 3 inches?  I want to make sure I don't get scammed out of my 11 BTC here.
DaFockBro

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

I'll give you 10M TopCoin for it (Yes you heard right - 10 MILLION TOPCOIN!!!)

I'm increasing my offer to 11 BTC & 1 billion CENT.   I still have the highest offer.
superbit

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:39:31 AM

60BTC ....lol Smiley

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
DaFockBro

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:48:01 AM

60BTC ....lol Smiley

61 BTC
yimfinity

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

DaFockBro

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:38:48 AM

63 (serious bid)
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:50:36 AM

63 (serious bid)

With the bidding starting at $150K how an this be a valid bid? Did you not read the terms of the auction?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
DaFockBro

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:20:32 AM

63 (serious bid)

With the bidding starting at $150K how an this be a valid bid? Did you not read the terms of the auction?

It's still the highest bid though.  Maybe the OP will feel generous enough to hook a bitcoin bro up.
superbit

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:24:39 AM

65 BTC and equity in my company, all done properly through a lawyer.  Details in PM

DaFockBro

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:25:30 AM

65 BTC and equity in my company, all done properly through a lawyer.  Details in PM

69 BTC
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:35:10 AM

Keeping an eye on this thread

TheBison (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

have there been any valid bids yet?

Not quite... I have someone who's arranging to come see the car next week though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: