Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Suggestion  (Read 2774 times)
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???

My suggestion for you is second option. Ethereum is the good potential altcoin next to bitcoin . Whenever the price of bitcoin is increased or decreased,same is reflected in the price of Ethereum.Considering the long term, Ethereum is best compared to other altcoin.
Some of the sitcoin is available in the market now.Instead of investing in shitcoin and lose your money.You can keep your Ethereum for your future.We can expect huge raise in the price of Ethereum at this year end.
viettell

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

Soar The concept and concept of the company attracted many investors. The project certainly has a future and potential for rapid development. I am very interested in this project. Good idea. I think this project will be very promising. I believe the team will achieve its goals, and the team here is very good. details at https://soar.earth/
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

BX.BET This is a new concept with a great idea. This will be a new era in the field of electronic money. We advise our friends to invest here. With the clear road map and information everyone will definitely love this project. http://www.bx.bet/ Good luck with the project!
raider150shifter

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Arcblock is a great choice, I was once participated in their ICO and
didn't regret what I did. Here's a promising project I found,
Media Protocol
An open source blockchain protocol that gives brands visibility about how consumers interact with and share content
learn more about Media Protocol here, https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

You should spreed your investment in major top 100 coins , NEO is best ,EOS and xrp , you can invest in these coins.

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

My suggestion is to invest your money in btc because he is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.
Second if you really want to invest in a altcoin you can go for RPB coin . It has great features like depositing your money and getting dividends weekly
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

I will advice you to remain invested in Ether or you can invest your 50% capital in bitcoin because Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future.And for Ether investment because Ether might be the next bitcoin because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

Hi Friends,

Investing in an ICO is a risky choice, arcBlock developers also may not be able to launch a product that functions on time and can be accepted by the target market, but investment in ArcBlock has great expectations because this project is done by a reliable team, solving the blockability platform , building community ecosystems, cheap token prices and much in demand by investors and traders.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

You really want to know the benefits of coins in coinmarketcap, because there are a lot of very
good policies and suggestions that I find for everyone, and if you have 2 eth it's better to stay
right because you see the current prices go down better, because likely the price will rise

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

My suggestion is to invest your money in btc because he is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.
Second if you really want to invest in a altcoin you can go for RPB coin . It has great features like depositing your money and getting dividends weekly

I agree with you brother, I also recommend Bitcoin for those people who are new in cryptocurrency world because of its highest potential growth in the market today. Many people trust bitcoin and you will see that in its trading volume wherein investors is truly trusting it because it is the best coin in the market which has lots of support and features.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Investing in ico is really a dangerous and a risky thing to do because you can either lose or gain profits anytime without not getting your initial amount first but if you want to invest I suggest bitcoin and ethereum. They are the two coins reigning now.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

my advice to you invest Ether or you can invest your 50% capital in bitcoin. because it is the first decentralized digital currency. it free from third-party interference. it will make sure your profit.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

in my opinion if you want to invest you ether than you can invest your 60% capital in bitcoin. because it is the first coin appeared in this crypto world.It has great features like depositing your money .
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

The thing about keeping the ethereum is that everything is low price right now so even though ethereum is low it's still a good time to buy other coins.  Still though, I would recommend keeping one of your two ethereum and then investing the rest between a mix of a few.  Cardano is probably good as is stellar.  I would also consider getting some Basic Attention Token and/or PowerLedger (POWR)

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

Hi Friends,
I would suggest you to invest in ethereum because the price is low at the moment if you compare with all time high and if you want to invest in other altcoins then find the altcoins with low supply and high marketcap e.g Nano, Fusion.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

I think it is not a bad idea. There is much opportunities today to earn a good money in cryptomarket but there is also a big risk with the new projects which now do not increase so sharply like it was at the end of the 2017.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

I like BAT token. It’s the best token of ETH. It’s basically digital advertise token. This token has lot of potentially. I hope if you invest it will give you huge profit. Try to research on BAT.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

You can invest on Walton. It seems to be very good token. Its basically value internet of things and it constructs a perfect commercial ecosystem through the integration of real world of blockchain.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Hi Friends,

Of course your fist choice should be the bitcoin and the second is Ethereum. The third one I suggest you to invest in Organicco because it is the great project that  the purpose is to develop the green technology for the better planet in the future for the sake of everyone. Additional information will be found here....https://organicco.uk      and    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079.0;topicseen
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: