Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Suggestion  (Read 2774 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

Ethereum is good coin and Arcblock is good platform and good investment too. I am holding Arcblock too and i am holding ethereum too. Maybe ethereum have bad market right now, but i am believe the price will recover again in next several months
heyou80

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

I recommend investing in NEO and ETH.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

Ethereum is not that bad and it is also one good crypto to invest. As we all know that ETH is second to bitcoin when it comes to coinmarketcap volume. The ranking shows that ethereum could have the possibility to beat bitcoin but not for now. Maybe it will take a long time before it could happen since all the good investors on cryptocurrency are only eyeing on bitcoin because bitcoin is a real coin and ETH is a platform. So it is good to have a coin than a platform and an alternative coin but then again to all the alternative coin ETH is the best.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

As a investor I suggest to chose Ethereum coin for the future. It gained a good position already with bitcoin. So you will be benefitted with it. But keep it for the future.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Investment is must to make a goodd profit . It would be your good time to invest. If you follow the statistics, you will see the fluctuation of prices value. In Bitcoin the price is still not satisfactory, Exparts are predicting its rise very soon. So my suggestion to yu to make a good profit, invest atleast 3 cryptos.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

My advice is that you need to be patient a little or to hold on to where the right time and conditions are as stable as I know Ethereum, is a potential and good altcoin besides bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin increases or decreases, that's the adjustment in the price of Ethereum. If for the long term I think Ethereum is better than other altcoins, even though some sitcoins are available on the market now.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Keep an eye to PRiVCY coin, it looks really promising. With few bucks you can join some investor club and get some airdrops till the end.
Don't miss this chance Wink
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Soaring coins prices and when many company try to engance the certain currencies, is the good time to invest.I believe on this ideology. Whe some company invest in a project, in attract many traders and investor. This project has a good future. So to make a rapid grouth and profit, you may invest there.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
arcblock is not a bad altcoin, but it would be better if you will divide your investment in different kinds of cryptocurrency, like cardano or ripple. even for two different altcoins try to divide your investment.

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Hi Friends,
There is no need to find another to invest in, ETH itself is a good coin for long-term investment and I think it is not a good idea to sell ETH because it is in a very low price, just keep it and wait when for the right time.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

I do not think there are much better Altcoins now than Ethereum. Ethereum is a strong coin and Coinmarketcap coin top 2. I just raised my opinion that you should keep your ETH but decide on you.  Smiley Smiley
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

This is really weather to invest in crypto world. There Hundreds of cryptos as digital assets. Diffrentiate among them, which accept yout govt that mean your nations. I suggest yoy that, dont invest in only one crypto, but choose 2 or 3 crypto coins to invest.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Yes, i personally think you should go for the Second one. Because Ethereum is the most relyable and good price after bitcoin.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I think Arc Block is not a bad choice. But etherum will be better than it as it is after the bitcoin. Its price is also comparatively good. I hope if you choose it, it will be winner.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Arcblock is a good choice for investing your coins. But you can also invest your coin in bitcoin. Because although  ethereum is a good coin and a potential one, but its after bitcoin. So bitcoin will give you more profit than any other options.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Arcblock is a good platform. It gives various good projects from the beginning of its time. It’s a great choice. But you can check some other options also. They are also good.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:33:40 AM

Hi Friends,

How about converting the ethereum into a stable coin and wait for the market to go dip down before you can invest again? I think you might get a better deal doing it that way.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

You can spread your investment in various tokens. For this reason your risk will be eliminate too. You can chose EOS and xrp because these coins are good for invest.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

I have checked about Arcblock. Doesn't look bad to me. But do some thorough researches before participating. Or you can check some other projects or coins according to your wish.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

There are lots of good ICO projects. You can do some research and find a suitable project for you. And i like the second option. Ethereum is a promising coin so i think you can give it a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: