Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Suggestion  (Read 2774 times)
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

You can invest with Altcoins, you can choose invest with Altcoins whose price are quite stable in the crypto market, I think it's more profitable for you.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

Investment is a risky job, if you had 2ETH you should remain with it, otherwise you can invest in Bitcoin as it is most trusted coin in market. All altcoins value also depends on it, so go with ETH or BTC. If you had more money to invest then go for altcoins.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

During a falling market, it is better to keep your investments in Ethereum or bitcoin. In my opinion, this is the safest option. But it will bring much less profit than if you bought altcoin. The choice is up to you to decide what is more important for you stability or risks and benefits.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

I think it's better to keep the Ethereum in a wallet than to invest in ArcBlock, this is a very doubtful asset.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

I would feel more comfortable to hold and restrain the ethereum to invest. off on entering them in the ICO would certainly be quite risky because too often the scam happened and surely this is not a good thing to do especially for two ethereum.  by holding and waiting for the market to recover would have been better.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

I would feel more comfortable to hold and restrain the ethereum to invest. off on entering them in the ICO would certainly be quite risky because too often the scam happened and surely this is not a good thing to do especially for two ethereum.  by holding and waiting for the market to recover would have been better.
Having ethereum is indeed very profitable because we can get a profit by being able to roll back our funds at ico investment. indeed now it is risky but if you believe it is not a problem. Double profit will later you get. If you are interested in trying to invest in Project Rubius, please click on my signature below to read the review
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I would advise you to continue investing in eth, because right now the price of ether lane is very low, very suitable for long-term holding. Ethereum is a very promising coin.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Are you sure you want to buy altcoins now? Perhaps it is better to buy dollars to wait for growth and then start investing.

Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

It will be better if you invest. That way you will have more sound knowledge and will be able to view the market better for the next move of your investments.
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Wait and hold, at least that is what the clever ETH investors are doing right now. The current market price of ETH is likely to improve during the beginning of next year as the ETH community has finally started to show their support towards the coin and it will definitely help ETH to recover in coming days.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

I suggest that you choose aion over arcblock. They are both blockchain 3.0 however aion is better. To get better understanding read the whitepaper of aion and compare it to arcblock. Just search on google the whitepaper of aion.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I suggest that you choose aion over arcblock. They are both blockchain 3.0 however aion is better. To get better understanding read the whitepaper of aion and compare it to arcblock. Just search on google the whitepaper of aion.

Yes Aion is also an option and I already own some Aion.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

ArcBlock is a very good project and most importantly a legit one, so I don't think you have to be afraid of losing your coins there but honestly, I don't think the price of ETH is justifiable right now and it will grow more as the market recovers, so you can also wait and see if there's any significant improvement in the market situation.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Most of members advice me here to keep Ethereum. I also think to keep them as it is and lets see what return they will earn me after 2years from now.I can comfortably hold them for next 2years from now.Thanks all for your valuable suggestion and please keep sharing views and suggestion so that any one who want to invest have better Idea about his/her future investment.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

I would like to suggest eth especially now that it is very low, now is the great opportunity to buy eth because it is very cheap. I believe that when the market eth is one of the crypto which will have a huge pump as i can see in its potential, it supports a lot of project and platform it is now very popular so if you have some eth dont panic to sell it just be patient to earn your profit with it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

On my own Opinion this is not the best time to invest at Ico projects because 95% of them are not successful with their Initial Coin Offering. This may cause because of lack of investors and some investors are now afraid to dive in to crypto because they witnesses how volatile and risky crypto is, plus FUD and Manipulation totally makes crypto colapse. I suggest that just HOLD your Eth or sell it if you have minimal loss and just invest first at tradisional business and come back to crypto whenever you feel its the right time.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

As the entire market is very bad. I request you to research on your own and invest in a right coin, no can predict that which may better to double the money and yes still ethereum is a good choice for investment as this altcoin is trending on 2nd this may hit by the end of the year and you can make good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

You can refer to EOS coin now. I found this coin very potent and can bring high profit in the next 4 months. Consider your portfolio
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Definitely go for the investment option. There is still a lot of room availabe for ETH to grow in the future. Recently, CBOE has announced ETF future that they will be coming up with within this year. So, keep an eye for that and look for an opportunity for the price to go up again during this time frame.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I think currently eth is better to hold as an investment,because price is extremely low.
On the other hand some of tokens are lower than ico price and arcblock is one of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: