Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Suggestion  (Read 2783 times)
anhdat

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Soar I see that this project is now a leading project, emerging and leading with the support of the community that is making a great project. Certainly our success will be achieved together. Stay tuned and participate and be part of this project. https://soar.earth/
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

after watching the market yesterday, maybe I can give some suggestion for your investment in altcoin with your ethereum. we know that in bittrex, there is ethereum pair altcoin so you can try to have a short-term investment and there are many altcoins you can buy with ethereum. maybe you can take a look at these coin ZRX, OCN, SRN, SNT, TRX, ADA, BNT, DGB, and analyze for each of this coins and I think you can find that you can buy only one or two coins with your 1 ethereum and keep the other ethereum in your wallet as a long-term investment. you can use 0.5 ethereum for each of coins so you can have two coins as your short-term investment. but before you buy any coins I suggested, make sure you analyze the coins and it is up to you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

If your notive is for long term investment, then I will suggest that you leave the investment in Ethereum or simply Bitcoin or both.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

You need to do your own research and take care your investment fund, current market total cryptocurrencies: 1926, all of us have different support tokens or coins, which one you want to listen? my suggestion is check out pundix and aion, both of them have potential become top 10 coins, please check their website and read the whitepaper if you want to know more about them
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

In my opinion, you invest the capital in the coin trading floor, it is quite stable and always protected by trading platform. I think that is a solution for you now.In my opinion, you invest the capital in the coin trading floor, it is quite stable and always protected by trading platform. I think that is a solution for you now.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?
I would prefer you to have to invest in these coins:-

EOS, WAVES, TRON
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
If you have to invest for the long term and to make a good profit without any risk. So I recommend you to have to invest in the ETH and RIPPLE now.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

Hi Friends,
I suggest you to keep holding your ethereum until the best price comes and don't trade it with those cheap shitcoins that has pump and dump. Better to stay your ETH on your wallet and have patience to wait for the market recovery.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

The best solution would be for you to make an investment portfolio of the TOP 10 coins. Divide them in equal parts of their money.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Hi Friends,
I can suggest you to have to invest in these coins:-

RIPPLE
XLM
NEO
IOTA
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

Let's hope that large investors overtake the trend of the market and we will see bitcoin at the end of autumn for $ 15,000.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

In my opinion, you can rely on ETH's price fluctuation to increase your ETH. ETH is always a good choice to hold. Also, you can look at the top altcoin like xrp, xlm or NEO. Just the market is recovering, the top altcoin will grow very well.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

Hi Friends,

I case you want to invest into altcoins it would be better to invest 2ETH into 4 different coins, and before investment you should better to make the good analisys of that coins. After that invest. But to stay in the Ethereum nowadays is not the bad decision, it is very perspective to my mind.
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

investing in any Ico will not be a good option because the bear market has made so many projects turn up the market below ICO price so my best advice is for you to do little research on potential coin that previously traded well but now low due to the bear market, buy them and keep them for some months depending on the percentage of interest your looking at. Thank you
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

Hi Friends,

I think it depends what your expectations are and how long you are willing to hold on to the coins or tokens.  I'm not a huge fan of buying everything in one chunk, unless I could buy more later.  If the expectation to get a really cheap token and make good money if it grows, it needs to be selected very cerefully, since there is a chance it might go down.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Hi Friends,

In my way of thinking, continue to hold your ethereums can be a better option instead of trying to find new opportunities in the world of crypto. I think ethereum is a very good coin to hold.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Hi Friends,

Now it's better not to sell Ethereum and wait until it starts to grow. And only then try to buy tokens for investment.

HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Hi Friends,
I think this is the right time to invest in these coins:-

DEX
MONERO
CARDANO
ETH
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

Yes. This is the right to invest. You can invest in coins like bitcoin, neo, ethereum, ripple etc.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Why not choose the ICO project in the pre-sale token has reached softcap, like the Datablockchain project. I once knew of a project that reached the target of pre-sales, the price of a token in the market was above the ICO time price.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: