Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Suggestion  (Read 2774 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

Look at the ONL - On.Live tokens, they've been growing nonstop for days. I know it's probably a pump, but still. These tokens cost twice more in summer than now, although according to the ICO price they should cost 10 times more than now.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

In the current situation, there are many studies and options for investors. I propose to pay attention when choosing your investment in EOS, NEO, ETH, BTC ... and give new ICOs a worthy investment. (Of course, you need to research and choose carefully).
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

If i could give you an advice two months before, the only thing that i'd recommend, is just to keep your money on fiat, there was no point on investing on ethereum two months ago.

The price is more than -30% from September, so you clearly lost a bunch of money.

Its still your money, aand you still have those two eth's, so just keep holding for some time

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Difficult question, there are so many options...

But for example, during these last days I have invested in an ICO called EVOAI and I think it will be a good investment. I like this project because they are going to work with arbitrage bots, a topic that I love. The good thing about these bots is that they generate profits regardless of price fluctuations, so it really does not matter if the market is going up or down. There are similar platforms working and they are doing very well. Even so, I consider EVOAI better than its competitors, its project is more ambitious and its creators do not hide like many other ICOs. When the final product is finished and the platform is working I hope that the currency will worth much more than now.

Check out their website in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network

If you have any doubts you can enter their telegram channel, they have a very active community: https://t.me/evaoi
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:46:40 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 11:57:24 AM by bitcoin31

You can invest your 1 ethereum to other project that is good and other is for holding. Invest your 1 ethereum to other altcoin who the price is very cheap so you can grow your ethereum and to ethereum that you hold for the price to increase again.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???
How if I keep Ethereum itself as investment? Any suggestion?

Buy ADA and eos with your ethereum,,
I believe the price of ADA and eos will be explode when the market back my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

I think you should hold your Ethereum, rather than speculative investment. Do not be so fast to invest without proper research or TA, some folks might tell you to invest because they are bag holders of the said token. Public advise on investment per say doesn't work, personal research is the in thing.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

Hi there you need to do your homework I think no one can take risk instead of you , simply because investment is faith and personal decision good luck Smiley
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Well keeping the ethereum as a form of  investment is also a great idea or an opportunity. Investing in new iCO's might give you some  shock of your life if things doesn't go as expected.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Hi Friends,
I have 2ETH and want to invest.Kindly suggest me any solid project/token/coin with reason.I am thinking about ArcBlock.Is this a right decision or not???

In my opinion, I'd stay away from increased risk of losing money and keep the Ethereum coins since its largely the second most trusted coin in terms of market price and so on.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

I would feel more comfortable to hold and restrain the ethereum to invest. off on entering them in the ICO would certainly be quite risky because too often the scam happened and surely this is not a good thing to do especially for two ethereum.  by holding and waiting for the market to recover would have been better.
Having ethereum is indeed very profitable because we can get a profit by being able to roll back our funds at ico investment. indeed now it is risky but if you believe it is not a problem. Double profit will later you get. If you are interested in trying to invest in Project Rubius, please click on my signature below to read the review
Ethereum himself indeed experienced more developments and even capable of generating greater through investment. so with the presence of investment p [there Ethereum was able to increase profit. so I use many Ethereum as mainstay coins for investment and highly recommend for investment.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Hi Friends,

With 2 ETH at the present time, when the exchange rate is falling in a very bad direction, you should hold and wait until the bull run of this market occurs, maybe by the end of 2018 or 2019 will happen, and the current time should only buy in ETH if you have a lot of money.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

Do not mind but 2 ethereum is not a very big amount of portfolio. So be careful cause when you have a small portfolio always better to take the right decision. The market is low at this moment. So with other coins eth price is down too. Ethereum has very good potential but for market crash the price goes crazy. So I think it will be better if you hold ethereum as tight as you can. If you want your investment more stable go for btc. When eth/btc pair is cheap go for it. And for other coin investment  if you are pretty much sure.abount the project then go otherwise I don't suggest that go for it. And if you invest don't invest all your eth in one place always 50-60 % all your portfolio keep in btc or any main or stable coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

It is better to keep your eth right now since its price goes dump.  It is to be better if you buy more ETH today and make a trade into other coins when the prices recover from BCH fork effect. Having a huge number of ETH is seems to be a good investment in here and it gives you good earnings if the market rise again.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

at the moment it makes sense to keep money in dollars or bitcoins . I do not recommend investing in altcoins
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Hi Friends,
ARC Block investment plan yes very good decision because it's legit project. Bitcoin SV is a brightest coin ever also you will make profit a couple of weeks.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Hi Friends,
You should use 3 ETH to invest in Ripple at this moment. I think is more potent and better than other coins. Ripple increases rapidly and attracts a lot of investors and traders to participate.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Better to just save ETH, I think you will be so profitable. Now ETH is very cheap, some dreamed of buying it at that price. If there is a better opportunity to buy more ETH, sooner or later it should be on top.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

at this time ETH is very low so if you have ETH then hold it for some time and you will get excellent profit because is will go high in few time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

2 ethereum is about 230$ now , and with that money I can suggest you invest in yourself , Buy some trading packs also premium account of trading view so that you can use more of its features , or if you can take high risks I suggest you jump in good projects tokens , some of them are really deep now like PAI.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄