Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Fav Coin Till End Of December?  (Read 1099 times)
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

Obviously Bitcoin and Ethereum are always good coins to hold. Besides those i also hold some smaller coins like Dropil, Bittwatt and Kwatt because i think that they have a bigger chance to increase more in price

rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

This year my favorite coin nano and Ethereum.These are both valuable and excellent coin. The Price of these coins are now very low.So it's good to hold a long time.
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

My fav coin till the end of the year is privcy while my fav token is mftu and staker 😀
nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

not too much mention of LTC in here

remember ltc summit coming, and that is one plus

also big things planned going into JAN 2019.

Dont disreguard ltc in terms of tnen seasonality it has nice pumps later in the year, Q4 as smart money comes back from teh Q3 summer holiday and starts buying it again.

ltc is like that little diamond in the rough no one is really talking about. esepcially on this forum.

nysefloortrader (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

I always stick to my ethereum.

cool, its nothing wrong....i love buying ETH when it really shitz the bedpan and people say its going to zero...its always worked out well.

shastus

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

I think with ONT you will also be able to make good profits this year. I am also absolutely opimistic about ADA, wait and see where the journey goes :-)

Whatever I've invested in is Vites, it's still very unknown, but at least it's a consideration.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

My favourite cryptocoins nano and waves.The price of these coins is now cheaper.But in the future will get more profit. I believe that the price of nano will rise to $25-$30 this year.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

ICON icx are the best in my opinion . will make everyone with a Lambo in 1-2years .
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

then BTC will rise steeply until then but some rare quality subcool varieties need to be noted that it may be useful to be careful in the medium term.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

unfortunately at times like this only bitcoin is a good option to consider and has the least risk. of course there are coins like AU that get 6000% pumps in one day which can also be good for that day but the risk is still higher.

the reason why i say bitcoin is not just because i am a BitcoinHodler but it is because right now bitcoin can go in either direction and each direction can end up with altcoins getting dumped. a big rise or a big fall in bitcoin price can do the same!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

My favorite coin is bitcoin. In the market downturn last month, I have dumped all the altcoin money into Bitcoin and USDT! I hope that Bitcoin will bring me considerable profits this year!
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

Definitely Bitcoin,  other altcoins will probably make you more profit but bitcoin is your safest bet. If you’re looking at alrcoins than I personally like Spectrecoin,Ark and Nuls.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

litecoin, low in price now so good opotunity to make some good gains on it with not that high of a risk
I will still go with Bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin is the only coin that has been surviving critical and harsh market situation as well as the intervention of many governments and whales as a result of which it was not allowed to grow with the pace with which it would have grown otherwise.

And even still this coins is ruling the market which shows the strength of Bitcoin. This is my long term plan and sticking to the long term plan eventually pay off and give away the money one intends to make upon one’s entry in the market.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

I am holding Bitcoin, ethereum and Neo along with Zilliqa because its mainnet is to be launched on January 2019 so the chances are high its value will increase. It's better to stick with mainstream cryptocurrency for stable profit.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

I would say Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. Bitcoin will bounce back hard like what happened last year bu December. And as what we know being the strongest contender of Bitcoin, Ethereum will follow as and will surely pump. Then theres ripple the most criticized currency that can blow up like what happened last year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I think stellar is the best platform fully functional right now.. but the market is highly speculative and illogical
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Everyone has their own favorite coin so if you as like this I think you'll get tons of suggestions. LOL. You only should ask if there is any good cryptocurrency to hold till the end of this year, although number of suggestions will also really large but still better than favorite coin. LOL. For me, I choose ETH.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Well I go for ethereum it will mooning in December and of course bitcoin will mooning as well, so choose one of them good to hold until December.  Smiley
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I prefer NEO than Ethereum and bitcoin. I think neo prices are relatively stable. It is rare for neo to experience price fluctuations until they fall like what happened to Ethereum and Bitcoin. The transaction speed is very fast, it doesn't even require a fee if you pass a certain wallet. In addition, every coin that uses the neo platform will usually be a big success. Therefore I prefer NEO in 2018.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

I've got 2 coins I'm very excited about and sure that they will do good until December. Lisk with SDK release and NEO with lot's of great updates and support from Chinese goverment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: