Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam - Any Thoughts or Experiances  (Read 57436 times)
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:45:29 PM

I don't really like BTCjam and if I ever need a loan I usually post it here. I think BTCjam requires too much of my personal info to get a trade. While investing is pretty profitable the only time you will see my use BTCjam is investing.

Im planning to use their service too but the required personal details making me afraid to do so though

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:47:28 PM

I don't really like BTCjam and if I ever need a loan I usually post it here. I think BTCjam requires too much of my personal info to get a trade. While investing is pretty profitable the only time you will see my use BTCjam is investing.

Im planning to use their service too but the required personal details making me afraid to do so though

If they required no personal information and no collateral... what would be there to keep people from just running? People would make thousands of accounts for free money. This should be WHY people are willing to invest -- there's no way I'd put a cent on that site without that information.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:19:04 PM

I think its just like a lending section that you can borrow bitcoin or lend with collateral with any interest.
But i heard some scam attempt about that site before but i think its already fix for now.. Just try it small amount before you start making a big business with it..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AlephconZero

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:31:47 PM

Hello all,
I would like to abandone the btcJam service.
The support tell me that's impossible and thet they just"park" my account. Indeed it seems that parked accout isn't inactive user so if i do nor invest for 365 days they will charge me of up to 5$. I avsolutely want to be excluded by their service. How can I do.
Is there a way to unsubscribe? How can i be banned from the service? What if i write them that i do not accept their Terms of use?
Thank you!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

Hello all,
I would like to abandone the btcJam service.
The support tell me that's impossible and thet they just"park" my account. Indeed it seems that parked accout isn't inactive user so if i do nor invest for 365 days they will charge me of up to 5$. I avsolutely want to be excluded by their service. How can I do.
Is there a way to unsubscribe? How can i be banned from the service? What if i write them that i do not accept their Terms of use?
Thank you!

Just call them a bunch of assholes in their thread here, or post a lot of obscene notes and messages on their sites - I've been "blacklisted" on my account there just for posting about them here.

There is no way to delete your account or unsubscribe. They cannot charge you anything to stay, just setup your payout address to something stable that will be around, then never log in again - fuck them and their shitty scammy loan service.  Tongue

Edit - How the fuck are they going to "charge you" a dime? Did you give them your credit card numbers or something seriously idiotic?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:53:11 PM

No I haven't give them my credit card.
Neither my name is the real one. For charching me I was thinking about my electronic wallet with BTC inside but thinking better they must request and I must cive the ok.
What do yo mean with just setup your account to something stable that will be around? Do you mean to create a fake wallet wit 0 btc?
Thanks
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:00:00 PM

Neither my name is the real one. For charching me I was thinking about my electronic wallet with BTC inside but thinking better they must request and I must cive the ok.
What do yo mean with just setup your account to something stable that will be around? Do you mean to create a fake wallet wit 0 btc?
Thanks

Sorry, no I just meant setup your payout BTC address in your settings to something that will not change, an address you control for example.

In my case, I still have about 2 coins owed to me by scammers/defaulters. Say one of them magically repays the loan, I sure want to get my coins back, so I set my payout address to a wallet i have had a long time, not that it will happen, but if it does, I don't have to login anymore.  Tongue

Anyhow, just set your password really super tight, and either forget it, or just never log in again. As you already probably know, they suck big time, and it's just a scammer haven for thieves. Sad

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:53:58 PM

My last borrower successfully repaid his debt with 20 BTC in total, so sweet i earned somehow
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:21:11 AM

Thanks

Sorry, no I just meant setup your payout BTC address in your settings to something that will not change, an address you control for example.

In my case, I still have about 2 coins owed to me by scammers/defaulters. Say one of them magically repays the loan, I sure want to get my coins back, so I set my payout address to a wallet i have had a long time, not that it will happen, but if it does, I don't have to login anymore.  Tongue

Anyhow, just set your password really super tight, and either forget it, or just never log in again. As you already probably know, they suck big time, and it's just a scammer haven for thieves. Sad

Thank you but the fact is that the TOS https://btcjam.com/terms-of-use RULE 19 tell that they will charge me up to 5$ / month for inactivity.
How they can do that? Invoice via email? And if I do not pay the invoice? I'm not it the US.... What they can do legally?
Thanks
cataldo

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:48:20 PM

Ok, maybe we had a ton of comments about this service, here it is my experience.

I mad many investments for about BTC 1.6

1 payment out of 3 is overdue and there are  BTC 0.34 (abt 130 USD nowadays) of default payments.

many of the borrowers start paying and after a while, even those that seemed very solid,
pass form early payments to vanishing and never answering the payment's requests.
There is no real warranty to have back your money, the arbitration service is a pure and useless joke.
Who ever would engage in a legal action for 2 or 3 USD?
If I'll have luck and all the remaining payments will be made (and I doubt it), I will lose "only" USD 30.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

Thanks

Thank you but the fact is that the TOS https://btcjam.com/terms-of-use RULE 19 tell that they will charge me up to 5$ / month for inactivity.
How they can do that? Invoice via email? And if I do not pay the invoice? I'm not it the US.... What they can do legally?
Thanks

That's all bullshit. my balance has been 40 satoshi for over 10 months. They can fuck right off and go charge the scammers who ripped me off instead, if that is really in the TOS.

Anyhow, legally, they can't do shit bitcoin is not regulated. Morons, all of them. Even their support staff is a bunch of retards who are probably scammers too. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:49:44 PM

Thanks

Thanks

That's all bullshit. my balance has been 40 satoshi for over 10 months. They can fuck right off and go charge the scammers who ripped me off instead, if that is really in the TOS.

Anyhow, legally, they can't do shit bitcoin is not regulated. Morons, all of them. Even their support staff is a bunch of retards who are probably scammers too. Tongue

It is real.
Here's it
https://btcjam.com/terms-of-use
You don't have to login to read.
The rule is #19

AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:53:06 PM

Thanks

Thanks

It is real.
Here's it
The rule is #19

Clearly they do not say that to autoinvest you have to start from 1.0BTC

Allyou that read stay away from this site! They are scammers and you will lose all your money.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:01:25 PM

Thanks

Thanks

It is real.
Here's it
The rule is #19

Clearly they do not say that to autoinvest you have to start from 1.0BTC

Allyou that read stay away from this site! They are scammers and you will lose all your money.

Well they can fuck right off, because i don't even have enough satoshis to even withdraw my 40, so....

Hey BTCJam support - FUCK YOU again, scammers!!! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:13:15 PM

Do not use BtcJAM. Is full of scammers and read the term of service #19 expecially.
They are scammers and they you will lose all your money!
They can chance TOS without telling you, is it you that must every day if something in TOS has changed.
btcJAM sucks and are full of scammers
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:33:34 PM

Their supports are very bad and slow in dealing things, most of the time theynever understand your issue and you will need to explain it to them several times. I could post about their support staff's bad service countless times however there is no way you could call someone a scammer unless you have a solid proof that they were indeed scamming.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:45:36 PM

Their supports are very bad and slow in dealing things, most of the time theynever understand your issue and you will need to explain it to them several times. I could post about their support staff's bad service countless times however there is no way you could call someone a scammer unless you have a solid proof that they were indeed scamming.

Keep in mind that just because someone takes a loan and doesn't repay it does NOT make them a scammer. To classify as a scam, you have to prove that they had malicious intent when doing so.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:44:47 AM

Honestly, all my the loans that I have helped fund on Bjam are going well, I haven't even gotten 1 late payment or default yet. 
I have fairly strict criteria to fund a loan and I dig around, but if i'm at all doubtful, I don't fund something even if its A graded
Remember that some people are shameless and just want to steal money... Some people are honest but rubbish at investing the money they have borrowed, so they're not scammers, but they wouldn't get a loan from a bank either.

To provide an update on my experience with BTCJam:

- Of two loans made, one has been fully repaid (60 day term).  Final payment was made early, 45 days after initiation of the loan.
- Due to BTC appreciation against BRL, my ROI on the repaid loan in BTC terms was  0.87:1 over 45 days, for an annualized return of -67%
- Second loan (90 day term) is paying on time.  If I receive full timely repayment, the ROI will likely be similar to the first loan.

I would have been better off simply keeping the coins in a paper wallet.

Now, to get my remaining money out as cheaply as possible.  Last time, BTCJam reserved 50K satoshi for transaction fees per withdrawal.  This despite the fact that the destination wallet covers transaction fees.

So if you are not investing anymore for the rule 19 of TOS, you will be charged 5 $ monthly.
The 50k satoshis remains in your account balance making it positive.
Do they get the 5$ from there? If not where do they take the fee?
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:30:20 AM

I would advise anyone to stay away from this website cos investing here for a long time is a bad idea, the default rate is too high and the risk is not worth it..

Btcjam is turning into crappy site into a complete retardation..

You don't pay enough.
AlephconZero

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:11:03 AM

I would advise anyone to stay away from this website cos investing here for a long time is a bad idea, the default rate is too high and the risk is not worth it..

Btcjam is turning into crappy site into a complete retardation..

Are you subscribed? If subscribed are you an active user? Does rules 19 of TOS APPLY TO YOU?
Thankyou
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: