Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform  (Read 16120 times)
CoinFast_IO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

CoinFast-ICO Referral Program — 50%
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

I plan to edit that previous post but before I do I need to make sure of a few things.

1. I'm showing $2000-$6000 dollars to code the an ico, why is that so expensive.
2. Why does this project have tokens? I'm not understanding the reasoning for this because it a project that doesn't really need a token.

I'm interested in this because I'm creating a game that I'm thinking about using blockchain with so I might create an ICO for it.
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 08:47:28 AM by CoinFast_IO

I plan to edit that previous post but before I do I need to make sure of a few things.

1. I'm showing $2000-$6000 dollars to code the an ico, why is that so expensive.
2. Why does this project have tokens? I'm not understanding the reasoning for this because it a project that doesn't really need a token.

I'm interested in this because I'm creating a game that I'm thinking about using blockchain with so I might create an ICO for it.

1.Our ICO Platform is not expensive.
Even the simplest ICO Platform that accepts only
cryptocurrency will require minimum 4 weeks of your
developers’ time and hard effort.It is obvious that the need of ICO platform reuse will not occur again after ICO completed.
It is also known that ICO platforms cost between $50,000 and 100,000 for each ICO lanuch

2.CoinFast Token has been designed to distribute 50% of profits from the fees generated by the  transaction referred as the payout

Coinfast has been built in profits sharing mechanisms.If you purchase CoinFast Tokens, you will gain 50% of the profit.Every month, the profits will be distributed to CoinFast Token owners in proportion to their ownership of Tokens.The payout will be sent in Ethereum by default.
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

You can lauch your ICO with CoinFast without coding skills.
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

We updated our Whitepaper
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

We need such platforms in this random unprotected cryptosphere.
The more we have such platforms, the more the competition & let the best be the #1 trusted source of the best ICOs out there.

Good luck with the sales guys.
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your comment about our website and whitepaper but We have already reviewed and fixed them.You can access updated Whitepaper
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

We need such platforms in this random unprotected cryptosphere.
The more we have such platforms, the more the competition & let the best be the #1 trusted source of the best ICOs out there.

Good luck with the sales guys.

We will make efforts to create trusted ICO Platform.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

An innovative and interesting project to look forward to its development. CoinFast aims to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. With the 50% bonus for Preset, hopefully it can attract investors to join the CFS project. For this reason, the team must be more active in promoting it. Hopefully the presale runs smoothly so that in the future it will be easier to reach the target.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

CFS projects that are based on technology development by providing safe and secure software solutions for an ico with 50% presale bonus, of course this is very potential to be developed. But as interesting as ico is created, to achieve the target is certainly not easy, so how do your teams run this project according to the roadmap and what strategies do you use? amidst the deteriorating market conditions, plus many icos scams, negative issues about crypto and the diminishing investor confidence in ico.
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

An innovative and interesting project to look forward to its development. CoinFast aims to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. With the 50% bonus for Preset, hopefully it can attract investors to join the CFS project. For this reason, the team must be more active in promoting it. Hopefully the presale runs smoothly so that in the future it will be easier to reach the target.

For promoting our Project,We know very clearly how important marketing is for successful ICO projects. Because of this reason, We made a Business Partnership with TokenSuite focused Digital Marketing for ICO projects.Thanks a lot for your remark and notable comments. We will succeed alltogher. Please keep referring us.  
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:19:25 PM by CoinFast_IO

CFS projects that are based on technology development by providing safe and secure software solutions for an ico with 50% presale bonus, of course this is very potential to be developed. But as interesting as ico is created, to achieve the target is certainly not easy, so how do your teams run this project according to the roadmap and what strategies do you use? amidst the deteriorating market conditions, plus many icos scams, negative issues about crypto and the diminishing investor confidence in ico.

With KYC/AML solution we offer, we are promising a secure participation in ICO.
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Thank you for your comment about our website and whitepaper but We have already reviewed and fixed them.You can access updated Whitepaper
It looks OK now.  These are the things that make the first impression when investors learn about your project. And I think it should always be handled with care.
// Try using space after the dot  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

It looks OK now.  These are the things that make the first impression when investors learn about your project. And I think it should always be handled with care.
// Try using space after the dot  Grin

OK. Thank you for feedback. We will take care of them
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:29:38 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 12:01:41 PM by CoinFast_IO

I guess this is one of the potential ICOs. Even after having competitions in the current crypto market, no ICO so far is aiming to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. CoinFast is willing to provide crypto asset investors with the simplest possible way of participating in the ICO events without even concerning about the security issues.

Thank you for positive feedback.We spend our time to create software solutions for ICOs
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Frankly weak project! Here on Bitcointalk several pages were opened, which weren't "hooked"! Guys, refine your idea and business processes: your activity at the first approximation doesn't inspire absolutely no confidence! You haven't still missed the moment and the time is working for you! Open up your "Maximum" in such a way that I'll believe in having visited my favorite restaurant and experienced a myriad of orgasmic gustatory delights! (figuratively speaking Wink)
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Frankly weak project! Here on Bitcointalk several pages were opened, which weren't "hooked"! Guys, refine your idea and business processes: your activity at the first approximation doesn't inspire absolutely no confidence! You haven't still missed the moment and the time is working for you! Open up your "Maximum" in such a way that I'll believe in having visited my favorite restaurant and experienced a myriad of orgasmic gustatory delights! (figuratively speaking Wink)

Can you say us. What kind of weak has our project ?
CoinFast_IO

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

We released CoinFast Token Contract
pakupayung

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

Project with ico service provider platform and offers to investors service provider platform 50% of the profits obtained from ico website transactions, so interesting. But do you have beta version for your product and are there products that are launched with limited functionality?
And what are your efforts to run this project to fit the roadmap, because I see your roadmap, just starting this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: