Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: Accelerating Network Expansion  (Read 214 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-accelerating-expansion-and-adoption/

XRP's network - both from a liquidity and use standpoint - is expanding quickly at an 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 rate: I cover this trend, along with all the latest news about XRP and the businesses that are championing its use, as well as new developments about exchange listings, custody services, and hardware wallet providers.

Hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/1036548070555742208

SummerHamster

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

XRP network are more secure and reliable. it is global reach not only has expanded but that expansion is accelerating. i think This represents more than a 300% increase in the number liquidity endpoints in less than a year.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

XRP network more strong and it is made by advance technology. it will provide better service. it is global reach not only has expanded, but that expansion is accelerating.
Billgates710

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

XRP is really good. I liked all of your words and enjoyed it. As an investor, I always like this situation, when my invested money is going to increase day by day and the XRB made it easier for me to get it.
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Truely saying, XRP is a good token and bring a huge accelerate in network. It has really improved the network expansion as well as the exchange list. And the popularity has increased as a hardware wallet provider also.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

XRP is a good project with great team supports. If this will be given a chance this can be a good digital asset in the future. I think this will need more partnerships to boost the usage of this platform.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

Yes, I really enjoy your writing about XRP. It is true that the popularity of the XRP is expanding gradually. XRP has championed this point of view and has taaken a new status to the list. Including and providing hardware wallet and custody service.
bitcoinhunter888

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

XRP is an independent ripple network. Ripple can settle a payment in 3.5 seconds through XRP and have it available and spendable This could be the next step for crypto community.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

XRP is the a cryptocurrency which is used on the Ripple network to facilitate transfers of money between different users. This is a very trustworthy site, we all should try it.
SummerHamster

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Ripple continues to gain praisers around the world, proving that it is one of the most important companies in the world of cryptos and blockchain. If it's growth continues one day it will become as much popular as other coins.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

Actually this article look really good based on this they mentioned all the things which are needed to know the customers also such types of information’s will help the customers to take decision about this project.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

This type of blogs is very helpful for the readers and users. You have covered so many things about the XRP’s expansion and adoption in your blog. More blogs are encouraged to post here for the readers!
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

It was a very helpful blog. You have covered so many things in the blog about the adoption and expansion of the XRP. So do post more blogs so that readers get some help.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

This is really a nice initiative and the article is really nice. It is organized and it has given good information about the projects which will help the investors to take decision. Investors should also check the information before investing in this project.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

Well, it was a nice blog to read, as you have covered so many things in the blog about the XRP’s expansion and adoption. More blogs are encouraged to post. It will help the readers.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Thanks a lot of covering the news on XRP. Given this coin was doing quite well, but due to the depression the market was in, the coin took a dip and was losing investors by the minute. It will be nice to get an update on this coin and at the same time see that it is doing great again.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

This is really a nice initiative and the article is really nice. It is organized and it has given good information about the projects which will help the investors to take decision. Investors should also check the information before investing in this project.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

The coin is good no doubt and the team and great technology ! But if it wasn't so speculative I would invest in it and there I invest in it only for a short time !
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

XRP is not only getting advantage because of the network expansion but also the liquidity of XRP is increasing rapidly because of the utilization. As long as we don't consider XRP as a investment and focus on the real life utilization of the token, it feels like they definitely have a bright future ahead.
Fetwerivid

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

HODOR! I am a big fan of your writing and have already followed you on Medium. I honestly thought XRP was another shitcoin that was hyped up by the owners of it untill I started reading all your articles and its good to see that they are currently aiming for a network expansion.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: