Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment idea and suggestion  (Read 262 times)
CrazyCypto (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Hey, I'm new to the crypto market. It'll be a great help if someone can guide me on where to invest and when is the right time to invest ?
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

I think that the investment idea is such: invest in btc and ether and hold them for a year or maybe a bit longer and then sell at a good price. I will be able to invest in btc soon and consider the long-term strategy the best one

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

The best time to invest is now! All cryptocurrency a lies on the bottom and it is better to buy it right now. Invest in cryptocurrencies from the TOP 30 to 10% of all money for each cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

Hey, I'm new to the crypto market. It'll be a great help if someone can guide me on where to invest and when is the right time to invest ?

right time is when you have enough money which you can afford to lose and when the price isn't too high. in the last days of august it was really low

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I think that the investment idea is such: invest in btc and ether and hold them for a year or maybe a bit longer and then sell at a good price. I will be able to invest in btc soon and consider the long-term strategy the best one

Yeah I think this is even a great opportunity since the prices are down and less than the prices last year so you will have a great head start in investing the coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These prices may soon rise back since the end of the year is almost here.

rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

learning basic bout crypto is the best way as a beginner. all you want already exist on internet
after that you can do trading cryptocyurrency in order to get profit

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

if you really want to invest in crypto I suggest you to choose Bitcoin and Ethereum then hold Bitcoin and Ethereum that you have bought for a long time, if you have a lot of money you can also buy another altcoin, I suggest you to buy Tron, Eos and Stellar lumens, I think you have to do research first before investing and you have to find data about altcoins that I have suggested.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

I think if you are newer in crypto market then you can extend your knowledge about crypto market from bitcointalk forum. Because it is good platform where you can extend your knowledge. It is always recommended that before any investment and trading in ICO company please study all related doccuments carefully and if you are newer then always choose long term investment because with the long term investment risk factor is very low.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

investing now is very good before investing it is better to expand the knowledge of the coins that you will choose
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

I think the current price is lower than the previous year's prices, so you will get huge profits in investing in coins such as bitcoin and etherium. Since the end of the year, these prices are expected to increase.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

when you have read enough information about crypto relations with other fields of life and economy then it is safe to start, i guess. good luck Cheesy

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

The best place to invest depends on the goals of your investment. For the best chance of profit you should look to bitcoin. Right now is a very good time to invest, the market is low and people are still fearful of further falls in the price. This is exactly the time to be buying as much as you can.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

You need to pick the right coin based on your criteria of investment like short term or long term,small capital or huge capital,like that.You can also do mining,trading or lending or even can start crypto related services like exchanges so it all depends on your and your skills and the capital amount.
boroda074

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

Never think that someone guides you on this path, it's better to start learning the information yourself and predict yourself!

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

the best thing in my opinion is of course Ethereum, considering the current ethereum price hasn't touched the price of 500 usd, and many people predict that by the end of this year, Ethereum will reach the price of 1000 usd. you can believe it or not, but the best, believe in yourself
steve-rodrigue

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are like startups/companies...

If you want to invest time and have the technical knowledge, invest time in reviewing whitepapers and teams.  Then join their telegram and ask questions.  If they are very active on their project, invest in those that you think will bring in business (and therefore demand on their coin) and HELP THEM build what they are building the best you can.

If you don't have the technical knowledge or simply don't have the time, simply build yourself an "index" of the top crypto to minimize your risk, wait 2-3 years and sell them for profit.  It will probably be less risky but it will also probably have lower returns.

Hope that make sense to you.

Thanks,
Steve
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

You need to have a wallet to store bitcoin or altcoin that you choose to invest. I only sugges, if you choose a long term investment, for example, you will invest in bitcoin, you should choose hardware wallet because it is safer to use. But if you want to invest short term or you always see price movements every day and predict it you can choose local exchange to make a wallet because the process to buy bitcoin or altcoin is very easy. However, to determine when a good time to start investing actually no one is able to answer with certainty, the price of bitcoin and altcoin is very difficult to predict, but if you look at history from last year precisely in December 2017 bitcoin prices reached $ 20000 and ETH reached $ 1200 and you can see now the prices both drop dramatically so you can start now.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

I suggest you to do research first before investing and you have to find data about the altcoin that I recommend.
if you really want to invest in crypto, I suggest you to choose Bitcoin and Ethereum then hold down Bitcoin and Ethereum that you have bought for a long time, if you have a lot of money, you can also buy other altcoins like Tron, Eos and Stellar lumens,
blokceyin

Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

I can't give anyone an investment advice but think it's a great time to invest imho. It seems market slowly going up and if everything goes well it can be easily into the bull run. If you are a newbie you better start with a little money as a test and you'll know where to invest by time.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Seems like a nice time to buy.

I think the best way is to start with top 5 tokens.

Also, I recommend to keep an eye on upcoming Securities Tokens like Corl.

It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Enjoy your crypto experience Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: