Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment idea and suggestion  (Read 262 times)
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

now is the perfect time to start your investment, the current market situation is not so good, bitcoin and all altcoins are in low prices, and I think this is a very good time to buy.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

As for the right time to invest, I think now is the right time to invest, because all the coins in the market are total down now, and as for what to invest, there are thousands of coins in the market, it depends on your choice of investment, but you go to coinmarketcap and make your decision.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

Guiding someone to make an investment decision is not really a good idea, i always encourage people to make their investment decision by their self, this will give you the confidence to hold even when the price is dipping down, for this i will suggest you visit coin market cap for list of coins, I will suggest you at smart contract and infrastructure projects
CupidParkway003

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

The best way to invest is making your own plan by researching the market.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

First and foremost, I will say welcome to crypto space, I will make a suggestion that investment into crypto currency is very volatile especially now that we are in the bear market, So i will advise you start with investing in bitcoin at the moment. when you know more about crypto currency, then you can invest in other altcoins.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

Hey, I'm new to the crypto market. It'll be a great help if someone can guide me on where to invest and when is the right time to invest ?

right time is when you have enough money which you can afford to lose and when the price isn't too high. in the last days of august it was really low
Indeed for investments be best idea to get a pretty big advantage again in the future. so it is very capable of making the coin, and the benefit gained is quite high. so it will be very nice when using the investment to get a considerable profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Eloncity is backed by a strong and intelligent development team who provide marketing services and professional investment on a contractual basis. This project deserves special attention. Do not miss out on your opportunity to become part of this project! https://eloncity.io/
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Now is a great time to invest in the crypto market. Make a plan for yourself and start with a small amount of money to learn more  experience. I think we just should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

in terms of investment the most important thing is deepening a lot of knowledge about ico so as not to lose easily and to invest in good coins in my opinion do not take risks on the ethereum coin besides it is very good for the long term. if at this time in my opinion the right time to invest in altcoins is because it's down so buy cheaply and wait for prices to rise again.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Well if you are new you have to keep in mind that every investment is risky and crypto has next level of risk but the bright side is that you can also make huge gains in crypto that are probably not possible in anyother investment class, i think it is good time now as market seems to be around its long term support area now, if you can invest and hold for few months you can make very good returns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Now is a very good time for investment. The market sank very much. Make a portfolio of TOP 10-20 coins and then you will be calm for your money.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Hey, I'm new to the crypto market. It'll be a great help if someone can guide me on where to invest and when is the right time to invest ?

I think you are eager
But the truth remains that you need to focus on learning about airdrops , bounty and crypto currency in general

Because it’s not best to get investment tips and services from other parties
And no body will tell you when a coin is mooning
Figure it out yourself buddy
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Uhm. Invest to an ICO then patiently hold it for a couple of months, wait for the right time to trade - when the price is high. Also do have some research to avoid scammers. Just be brave to take a risk in investing, do not be blinded to promising amount to avoid scams
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: