Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CANLEAD] - 🔥🚀 A SMARTER WAY TO SHARE AND EARN 🔥🚀🌐 - [CANLEAD]  (Read 8871 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

*This thread will be self-moderated to prevent spamming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Reserve for future references.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

it looks like all teams have a valid title, and master in all fields in the development of this project, it looks like the team is very convincing, it would be nice to continue to see the development of this project.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

it looks like all teams have a valid title, and master in all fields in the development of this project, it looks like the team is very convincing, it would be nice to continue to see the development of this project.

Home made meat I cook (see my earlier posts) zombified them for an indefinite period. From now on I will be rationing the space these announcement makers fill because who knows in a month I can run out of meat they will wake up from zomby coma and get into things again. I will think it through and find the better way to curb their future attempts.

Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Yes they are. More news are coming in the coming days especially for airdrop and bounty. You can join on the discussion in the telegram group https://t.me/canlead.
Planet BlockChain

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Is there an airdrop and bounty program running for Canlead at the moment?
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Is there an airdrop and bounty program running for Canlead at the moment?
At the moment there haven't any (see my post from above). Join the discussion at telegram group https://t.me/canlead we will make an announcement out there too. The bounty and airdrop is set to be on the 2nd week but possible extension is at hand.
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Does the canlead here function as a mediator between recruiters who provide jobs and job seekers?
micquan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Does the canlead here function as a mediator between recruiters who provide jobs and job seekers?

Yes, this is one of the many perks we will develop in the app... we are still finalizing the development and as soon as we finish the Alpha we will make it available for testings.

Canlead offers three user profiles or roles Host (customer), Leader (recruiter / agent) and Candidate (seeker) to simulate a real-world scenario or situation. Anyone can sign up and switch to the user role he wants to play depending on his situation. If he wants to make money then he becomes a Leader, if he wants to share / post the opportunity (job or service) then he becomes the Host or if he is seeking for a unique opportunity (job or service) then he becomes the Candidate. Note Host pays Leader a referral fee and Candidate gets the job. It works like Airbnb but with an extra role 'Leader' and Canlead has developed its own unique Brokerage Sharing Economy 2.0 model where all users are rewarded with tokens after the rating / deal has completed - refer to canlead.io for more info!!!!!
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

canlead is pretty good project in terms of form. The campaign is not strong enough and the team is the same. How can this token be exchanged?
micquan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

canlead is pretty good project in terms of form. The campaign is not strong enough and the team is the same. How can this token be exchanged?

The token is planned to be utility token, that means, users will use their tokens to pay for services at the platform, nevertheless, because of the limited supply pegged to the amount of tokens sold during the ICO we can expect some appreciation of the token, however that's not our main goal here. It will be a consequence of adoption and our good work.

You're invited to join the conversation on telegram http://t.me/canlead

The Canlead team is strong and credible who has built successful businesses. Canlead is not made up of celebrity in the ICO space. The dev team who is our Development Partner is not listed on the website. We are currently looking for credible Advisors so you will see new faces soon.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

The Canlead IOC project update announcement is as follows:

1 - ICO landing page or website (completed)

2 - ICO documents e.g. white paper, light paper, pitch deck (completed)

3 - Product MVP / non blockchain based (completed)

4 - Smart Contract with 1,000,000,000 CAND tokens available in main net https://etherscan.io/token/0xf56c5417645fc232db42e08bc78ec5d5b0fc1dbb (completed)

5 - Explainer video (deadline is end of Sept)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

the project that is still in development and I have to follow the movement and also the development of this project in the future hopefully more members on the telegram.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

the project that is still in development and I have to follow the movement and also the development of this project in the future hopefully more members on the telegram.
Even though your post is somehow redundant I think what are you trying to implicate is to engage more on the telegram group. We hope many people will engage on the group and join the discussion the CEO and other core member are always available on their time and good to speak too. As guigamuck has said the MVP is to be test out soon so they're hoping many flocks will be engaged too.
duterte

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Will there be a bounties and airdrops in this project? What is the main use cases or feature with this one?
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Will there be a bounties and airdrops in this project? What is the main use cases or feature with this one?
Yes there will be in the coming days or week. Please stay tune here for fresh information regarding with it. The main feature of Canlead is a referral system that uses Blockchain technology.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

With market is failing and go down for a long term, I think your project make decision to run ICO in January and Feb of 2019 is a smart decision.
I think, that time, market will be in a up trend for long term.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 01:17:34 PM by Hexah

With market is failing and go down for a long term, I think your project make decision to run ICO in January and Feb of 2019 is a smart decision.
I think, that time, market will be in a up trend for long term.
The company is hoping so, that at that time the market will recover. Thanks for the concern.
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

It looks like the team inside is very experienced, because all teams have a valid degree, and they all also master all things in their respective fields. My advice is to continue to follow the progress of this project.
Hexah (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

It looks like the team inside is very experienced, because all teams have a valid degree, and they all also master all things in their respective fields. My advice is to continue to follow the progress of this project.
Yes they were, if you want to follow the progress of the project please join the discussion on the telegram group https://t.me/canlead. More exciting news are coming!
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: