Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Security Tokens the Future of Cryptocurrency?  (Read 1890 times)
jefrystar

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

CoinList is a SEC compliant ICO that have been successful. People in SEC already know how to operate in ICO and crypto market but I think they are afraid of tarnishing their reputation by mixing up their name with the fraudulent ICO market, otherwise we would have seen SEC compliant security tokens by now.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

SEC compliant tokens will definitely have their pros and cons for the community and I am quite sure we wouldn't be ready for those. While SEC compliant tokens will offer great deal reliability and security on the other hand SEC will definitely try to regulate their token space, which will not be liked by the crypto enthusiasts or investors.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

To be honest, I still do not see the benefits in owning one. This may be more profitable for those who are large investors. There will be a lot of regulations that would have to scrutinize these tokens. But surely, as we go ahead into the future of crypto, security tokens will become more widely accepted.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Security tokens are the future but not this year. When the governments begin controlling all cryptocurrency’s operations and then people begin using security tokens.

#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Imagine a crypto-world with a SEC compliant tokens. Enter the World of Security Tokens! This is a pure investment tool giving a way for global audience to invest in projects with fewer scams.

I think this is good news and I will learn investment with good trust and without any problems from the other side this makes investment trust more and more users will invest there.
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

SEC have already given hope for utility tokens that they would like to safeguard and regulate, so I don't think SEC compliant security tokens would be a hard task to go through the system. But, how SEC deals with regulating the token ecosystem should be a interest thing to look for.
Atrom_84

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

SEC is so far concerned about the manipulation and scams that exists in the crypto community and because of that they are not being interested to jump on the crypto wagon yet. But, in future if there can be an opportunity for them which will ensure manipulation free market, I think they would not miss out on that.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

SEC compliant tokens would have also mean no decentralization for the crypto community which I don't think most of us would like to get our hands on. People are interested on cryptocurrency because of the decentralized feature of it and I am quite sure that SEC would not let any cryptos pass their regulation without making it centralized.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

Since there has been already discussion regarding SEC compliant ICOs, I think that SEC compliant tokens are also not very far away. I feel that SEC should definitely take the control of ICO market and the tokens due to the unrest created by all the scams there.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Imagine a crypto-world with a SEC compliant tokens. Enter the World of Security Tokens! This is a pure investment tool giving a way for global audience to invest in projects with fewer scams.

I am not exactly sure if security tokens are what we need. The fact that so many of them now are turning out to be scam coins is one of the things that is going to derail their progress and popularity with the investors. We definitely need SEC compliant tokens though as they will be less susceptible to manipulation and insider trading making them more secure and more stable

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Security tokens are the future but not this year. When the governments begin controlling all cryptocurrency’s operations and then people begin using security tokenks.

Probably not this year but time will come it will surely happens for a reason and it needs to happen in different way around. Cryptocurrencies is very secure when it comes to banks of cryptocurrencies. Their are bitcoiner does not know how important security is and that is the need to study.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Security tokens gives advantage of legal protections so it will attract lot of institutional investors who invests in securties ( stocks, bonds, derivatives). But I feel that any big amount of money comes into the security tokens can be flow down into other cryptocurrency.
squanhin

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

I think in this day and age, security is at the forefront of everyone's minds. Not only do security tokens provide that sense of security due to the regulation aspect, but it also provides increased liquidity and investment into a real-world asset. Although I believe security tokens still have a way to go, I believe there will be a dramatic shift from ICOs to STOs.

With that in mind, there are some security tokens that are on their way to 'going public.' (e.g. Corl). It will be interesting to see how the average investor take to investing in security tokens.

https://corl.io
JackElwersson

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:05:26 AM

Security Tokens are in their early days now. Just give em time. There are already a lot of different projects in this area. Some security token lists for example
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

If the concept is clear, team is reliable, and also the ways for secure is really guaranteed, i'm sure that this kind of tokens will be great in the future. however, it is not only about the security tokens but also other concepts that deal with the daily utility for the people in the crypto world. I think now many developers have decided to do so.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

Security Token I think is more useful for future of the project than utility token.. but, if we talk about price, it's all depend on market condition..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

The only thing I can say about what is now called security tokens is that today there can be no question of any security, because any project or any system today is very vulnerable. That's why today it is problem number 1
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

I think with the way the SEC and other regulatory bodies are going after ICOs these days, i think we will soon move into seeing more security tokens in the coming years ahead because most of these people would want to meet up with the regulations
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I think that the information that cryptocurrency today as well as technology in general has nothing safe, any guarantee of security is no more than just words, because in general these are only words.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Recently, I keep seeing a lot of talks on security tokens. No one knows if security tokens are the future of crypto, even a voodoo priest can't tell. I remember when a lot of concern was drawn to privacy coins, but right now the FOMO on privacy coins has dropped. Let's allow the future to decide and stop bothering ourselves with speculations.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: