Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will privacy and merchant adoption fuel the next price rise?  (Read 1498 times)
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

I don't think about security since it is by all accounts an idea in retrospect for many individuals, yet I'd state merchant adoption will surely help. It wipes out the requirement for transformation which would result leave crypto clients with additional time and more cash. It likewise makes crypto simpler to spend, if nothing else.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

Merchant adoption is unquestionably the key factor, however right now with under 1% of the total populace utilizing Bitcoin and user's/purchasers having a holding attitude, the interest for Bitcoin as a store of significant worth or FOMO'ers getting built up would be more than dealer appropriation/medium of trade, at any rate for the following year or something like that, IMO.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

You have made the good sight on that point mate,i am one of those whose expecting about the outcome of ETF and what would this bring to the prices if this given a chance and approval and not anticipating the positives part of the adoptiong from merchants and privates but now i thing i have another side to check for reference.

Merchant adoption is unquestionably the key factor, however right now with under 1% of the total populace utilizing Bitcoin and user's/purchasers having a holding attitude, the interest for Bitcoin as a store of significant worth or FOMO'ers getting built up would be more than dealer appropriation/medium of trade, at any rate for the following year or something like that, IMO.

Maybe if we could change the attitude on how to deal with bitcoin by using this as currency and not an asset maybe value of the altcoins will grow together with this and all of the community’s profit may progress
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

I would agree. Merchant adoption is unquestionable key factor!
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

Even though there are slim chances for ETF being approved, it did increase the price by $2000. Even though it was due to the hype but this cannot be ignored. But merchant adoption will help for sure.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

To some extent, what you have said is something that a lot of us can agree on in the market. There are a lot of advantages that are associated that will make the revolution happen in the market. And there are a lot of countries who are using this in various ways for the betterment of the country and for the market too. And this will lead an increase in the price too in the future.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

I don't figure security will help fuel the following enormous increment in cost. The overall population couldn't care less about security or namelessness, they're hoping to profit with Bitcoin, some other individuals are taking a gander at bitcoin as an advantage that gives a store of significant worth before the following monetary emergency hits us.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I know we are being a bit optimistic about the adoption of Bitcoin and how it is slowly getting popular but we also need to understand that the process is very slowly. Only a small amount of people own bitcoin worldwide. So, merchant are unlikely to target the Bitcoin community soon. But, they will surely get interested if the community keeps growing.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

I don't really think we are going to see full privacy or a decentralized policy regarding Bitcoin if we allow the governments to regulate it. So, that's a very long shot for now but merchant adoption is surely going to affect the price of Bitcoin a lot for sure. It might cause Bitcoin to surpass all it's previous records too.
exchangegif

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Now these days everyone is talking about ETF but peoples need to know adoption will make a big role in price rise and adoption of merchants and peoples. also governments approval is more important because of this action new investors will be interested in bitcoin demand will be increase than price will rise. now we don't concentrate on bitcoin price factor because in upcoming months definitely bitcoin make new high like previous year so don't need to worry about ETF approval and rejection because bitcoin price is depend on demand and supply.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

Everybody is talking about ETFs, but I don't believe that they will be the fuel for the next price rise. As Bitcoin moves further towards being a store of wealth, and merchant adoption increases as secondary services like the lightning network stabilise, they seem more likely to trigger the increase in value. The price of Bitcoin seems to be cyclic, and to add a zero to the price every two years. I think we have missed the chance in the current cycle, but the one due in the summer of next year looks to be on target. Will the current enhancements arrive in time to fuel the next parabolic price increase?

ETF may help increase the confidence of investors towards bitcoin but I doubt that this thing would skyrocket the price because it will only result to volatility. I think that privacy abd merchant adoption will make the price rise and its more stable than when investors come in. We need a community that actually uses bitcoin for their daily lives because right now we are populated with speculators that makes the situation worst.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Everybody is talking about ETFs, but I don't believe that they will be the fuel for the next price rise. As Bitcoin moves further towards being a store of wealth, and merchant adoption increases as secondary services like the lightning network stabilise, they seem more likely to trigger the increase in value. The price of Bitcoin seems to be cyclic, and to add a zero to the price every two years. I think we have missed the chance in the current cycle, but the one due in the summer of next year looks to be on target. Will the current enhancements arrive in time to fuel the next parabolic price increase?
I agree with you and here the line I miss the cycle , I don't think that you are right at that line of point of Missing the opportunity because the main reason is that this conditions came many times in this field , even in the present time we can see that market is going under the dump since 2 days , and also we can see that the high potential coin that are BTC and eth ethereum also much dumped buy that Fiat value .
so here you have lots of chances to make investment in the cryptocurrency market in the present time and you should not have the feeling of regret yourself that you have missed any chance in this cycle of the cryptocurrency market dump .
but you hear a big thing that I am seeing in these days is that do you do the ETF implementation market we'll go through the Bull Run , but in the first week of this month of September we are facing a big dump in the cryptocurrency market but I think the main reason behind this factor of the dump of cryptocurrency market is due to the manipulation by the big Whales in this field , who don't want that a small traders can make profit that why they are speculating the market as they want .
So here I will I would like to say that don't lose the opportunity to make investment at the system of the cryptocurrency market .
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I'm tired make statement about bitcoin ETFs, in my opinion the bitcoin ETF has an influence on bitcoin volatility, but doesn't have the great potential to become fuel and make it rise again.

Bitcoin ETF is not new news, some people expect that ETFs will become heroes to make bitcoin to the moon like 2017, but that is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: