Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: opinions about GraphGrail [GAI token]  (Read 308 times)
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

GraphGrailAi (GAI Token) is artificial intelligence for blockbuster platforms. It is designed to work with a very large array of text data, and not only sorting, but works with text entropy, which contains information content, followed by the possibility of artificial neural networks.
This service includes several cases including:
Project block.
This is the formation of intelligent contract interactions with the outside world. A smart contract will be able to "verify" the fulfillment of conditions in the outside world.
In a smart contract, force majeure conditions, which occur in exceptional cases, can be prescribed. It is important to automatically check this condition based on external trusted sources with unstructured information analysis.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcscal

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

as far I know about this thing , it is basically a token of crypto market but nobody is still very sure about its future cause we don't have any positive feedback yet but if we wait you will able to know more very soon
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

They have an ordinary ICO profile. I don't think this project has much potential. Still this is cryptocurrency world and nothing is certain here. So we need to do some more research on it.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

Just looking at these data are not enough. You also need to see the demand it has in the market. If the demand is high, then it is safe to say that they have a future.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

As far as i know there is some high level risk with this project. I am not sure about it but i have seen it in several platforms and i haven't found any positive reviews about the project.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

Actually it's quite difficult to judge this type of ICO projects. As there are not enough reviews about them from experts. But i think they really have some quality visions.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:47:15 AM

Graphgrail is an interesting platform where artificial intelligence meets the blockchain technology. It is built with dApp marketplace on natural language understanding technology.  The linguistic models, testing facilities, machine learning and neural network designing are built by AI designers to provide all necessary data preparation. This is an all in one service.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

Graphgrail is a decentralized platform built on natural language understanding technology. Here blockchain technology and artificial intelligence are used together to provide an extensive service. In the platform, the orders and tasks are placed and in the Marketplace the data and solution are sold.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

In the long term they will have a good future hopefully. As they are new so simply they just need some time to grow. Their marketing activities are very noticeable. So, hoping for their best. It will be another best coin very soon!
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:25:52 AM

You need to have more details as in the demand it has in the market and that how well the management of the team is. Apart from that, you need to see the level of investors it has. Only then can it be determined if it has a future or not.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Future can’t be predicted. That is absolutely so uncertain.  They are very new in this sector so they will need some time to grow up. Hopefully they will do better. They are giving their effort in their marketing activities. So let’s hope for the best!
coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Well, may be in the long term they have a good future. As they are new and they are doing their promotion activities quite in a good manner, so hopefully it will get the acceptance of the people. Let’s wait and see! Future is so uncertain.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

GraphGrail is focused on integrating AI technologies with blockchain and if you look closely then there are hundreds of ICOs in the market that have the same concept and have also introduced prototypes or services that are getting the investors and users excited. It is very doubtful that GAI would be able to able to cope up with such a saturated situation.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Do you think GraphGrail tokens have a future? As far as I know they have opened their own office in Dubai and want to launch bounty 2.0 But they are not doing well with the listing on the stock exchange. Recently, tokens appeared on Iobit, that's all. I personally still believe in the project, as they have constant activity in telegrams and in ANN. In October of last year brought with them a bounty of more than $5000
GraphGrail has guaranteed cooperation with the weiDex exchange, a very good step.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

I just visited their website and did my own research. Unfortunately, I am not satisfied and amaze with their ICO performance as well as the presentation on their website. Based on my resources, they only raised $1,947,387 during their ICO and an Artificial Intelligence platform is not something unique as I think, don't you agree? Another copycat ICO and a possible shit coin that may end up as scam. I will not be surprised if they will raise another bounty since what they got during an ICO is not enough to fund their project.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

There is definitely no doubt behind the legitimacy of GraphGrail ICO. They have an active community base, good set of developers working behind them and seems like they have spent quite a lot behind advertising. But, the actual project might not have the potential to live up to the expectations of the investors which is why the future is looking very concerning for them.
enellf

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Any ICO that needs 2nd bounty program means that they could could not gather enough investment to reach their soft/hard cap. So, it also indicates that the investors are not interested in the project that much. While the investors are turning their face from GAI, I am not sure how much the potential users will be excited to see it happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: