Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: opinions about GraphGrail [GAI token]  (Read 314 times)
Andromada (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Do you think GraphGrail tokens have a future? As far as I know they have opened their own office in Dubai and want to launch bounty 2.0 But they are not doing well with the listing on the stock exchange. Recently, tokens appeared on Iobit, that's all. I personally still believe in the project, as they have constant activity in telegrams and in ANN. In October of last year brought with them a bounty of more than $5000
GhostKnight

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

GraphGrail tokens have a very good future because it will Creating a Deep machine learning and future artificial intelligence prospective solutions laboratory based on the platform models.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

GraphGrail tokens have a very good future because it is made by advance technology. its provide better service than other. its feature are more strong. one of important things it has a very good road map.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

I believe that Graphgrail token have a very good future. It already open office in dubai. It try to do well in the stock exchange. I personally believe this coin and it surely do something good for its investor.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

graphgrail used the blockchain technology and create a artificial intelligence platform. graphgril technical part is interesting and also their project purpose also good. we can hope that graphgril have future.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

their activity is constant that is good. but i have doubt on their on their technology. they have decentralized platform ,and they designed the applications for user which based on artificial intelligence and blockchain technology which run without programming skill.how?
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

I think its future is good. GraphGrail token gives more than $ 5 thousand in profit through the bounty program. In that case there has a better opportunity for the future. I want to believe in it. Hopefully GAI token will be good for future investors.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

If any type of token is safe then I think its future is good. GAI Token is not an exception. It runs the bounty program and last year gave more than five thousand dollars. And in that case it would be better in future.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

Yes, I think GraphGrail has a good future. As it operates in Dubai with its office and bounty program, it is expected that its future will be better. So want to invest on this GAI token.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

That's not a easy task to predict something about crypto world but if they able improve and developing it's feature then it should be a promising tokens in future.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

I didn't hear about this token before. Many crypto realing tokens rapidly and some them are appeared as scam and some are really good. What the way to define a tokens?
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

It have a future I think. There are many project happened daily not all are successful but this will . They have work hard for the project to update it so it can be reach in its goal.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

It will be successful and have a good future. They are developing their project and invest huge amount so their hard work will give a better feedback I hope.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

For the last 1 year, i am studing on crypto currencies. And i have learnet many name of currencies. About GraphGrail , i know very little.This blockchain tecchnology is very complex as far as i know. But except all this is very sofisticated and robust as well.This can be be the one of the famous currencies.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

This is new heard word to me. But i havee studied on it for the last one hour. as much as i learned, this blockchain is much sofisticated to enhance their tokens. Future will be brigh if they keep their consistency.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

This is first time I'm hearing about GraphGrail.I don't know detailes about their systems.But if they be able o make it popuar, then future will be diffrence.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Graph Grail is the first artificial intelligence for the blockchain protocol .I persoally think that we'll be needing Graph Grail to make the blockchain system look more cool and easy.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I think GAI token have a good future. For that they have to do well in the listing on the stock exchange. But I believe that they will able to do it. And they are doing so.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

I didn't hear about this token before. Many crypto realing tokens rapidly and some them are appeared as scam and some are really good. What the way to define a tokens?

tokens that have a running program will lead them to success in the future, but if the token after the end of ico and does not do anything is token dead because there is no development program, then all investors will leave it

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Graphgrail's the world's first Artificial Intelligence platform for Blockchain. A.I has made the usage of blockchain more. It makes blockchain more easy, where blockchains makes the new blocks more complex.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: