Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can you post the Signature campaign?  (Read 171 times)
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

I'm a newbie to Bounty, and I do not know where we should post and topics on Bitcointalk for Signature campaign. Very happy to be a member of bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Have you read the campaign rules you joined? if there are some sections that are restricted and won't be counted, it doesn't mean that you don't have to post there. It only means that you can post there but your post aren't counted. You can post everywhere in the forum but make sure that you won't break any forum rule.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

If you are familiar with your friendship, please help me. If you are entering from forum profile information, you will receive it according to your rank. Signature will be better if someone is with you for that.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I'm a newbie to Bounty, and I do not know where we should post and topics on Bitcointalk for Signature campaign. Very happy to be a member of bitcointalk

Usually it is stated in the campaign rules in what sections the posts will not be counted. Read the signature campaign rules and see if you can find this info there.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

You do not need to be confused with the provisions of the campaign, all of them leave it to the manager and follow his wishes according to the rules given, so it is good enough to follow so that no writing is not counted so you will get paid after participating in any campaign, Try your best to make a good and right post so that everyone quickly reads what you make, and prevents some of your posts from being deleted.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

If you are familiar with your friendship, please help me. If you are entering from forum profile information, you will receive it according to your rank. Signature will be better if someone is with you for that.
Oh, theymos what have you done.

This is the most reason why the forum is so sh*t even there's a merit system already, If you're reading this reply OP since you're only new here better to not take or follow this user as a model when making posts when you join in any signature campaign coz you will end up of being kicked from the campaign you've join and worst if you're kicked from this forum.
Obligations123

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

This depends on how and what rules the campaign want and where to be posted in. Some don't accept marketplace and offline topic you have to read the rules before started posting in bitcointalk thread
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

That is depend on what the rules they have, there are place that you cannot post, better read well what they ask you and make sure that don't break any rules or else they give you a red trust.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

If you read the Signature campaign rules so I think this topic is not exits. You can post your comments/post in many sub-forum like marketplace, off-topic ... but some of the campaign will required you to post in their ANN thread or in some specific sub-forum.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Read the campaign rules first because they always state which topics you are allowed to post, but usually its only crypto related topics.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

A jr member who has 490+ posts and registered since 6 months ago isn't a newbie i think. What's your purpose to create this thread? It's almost impossible to you to don't know how to post when you have made more than 490 posts
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

There are different rules for different bounties. Take note that you can do only one signature bounty at a time, so better choose carefully and rad carefully the rules.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: