Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TeroCoin - Earth-friendly backed cryptocurrency - Project & ICO Announcement  (Read 194 times)
Terocoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

TeroCoin
An Eco-Financial project started April 2017 by Tero Reserve Foundation in Costa Rica. TeroCoin is the world’s first organic, Earth-friendly, fully value backed next generation electronic currency.

Each Terocoin represents, and is fully backed by, one square meter of land held in the Tero Reserve Foundation land trust. The land is in its natural state, unoccupied by humans, with all of its natural flora and fauna intact. As such, it represents a truly global asset inherently valuable to Earth itself and all of the planet's inhabitants. As an intrinsically valuable, durable, divisible, portable, transferable, and fungible token, TeroCoin has all of the monetary characteristics required to make it a fully functional and practical medium of exchange. All while enabling the token's users to do their part in protecting and preserving the planet!
Token Sale

TeroCoin will be released in three stages. In all stages, only backed tokens will be issued, meaning that a token can exist if, and only if, the Tero Reserve Foundation already has the reserve land available to back it up.

The first stage begins in June 2018 and in this stage tokens will be released directly to large supporters of the project who agree to acquire a minimum of 100,000 tokens.Tero Reserve Foundation already has a large percentage of the commitments necessary to complete this stage so if you are interested in participating at this level please contact us immediately. At this stage TeroCoins will make tokens available at the lowest possible price per token.

In the second stage tokens may be acquired in blocks directly from Tero using Ethereum. A larger, but still limited number of tokens will be entered into circulation in this manner.

In the third stage TeroCoins will no longer make tokens available directly to its users. Tokens will only be sold directly into the market on participating exchanges.
Tero Reserve Foundation will create Balance between technology and mother earth.

Costa Rica

The first coins issued will be backed by land in Costa Rica. Costa Rica has been chosen for various reasons: First and foremost, the country has a long history of stable democracy and property rights are well-recognized. Both nationals and foreigners may own property there without restriction. Additionally, the Costa Rican people and government are both very proud of their country’s natural resources and consider their country to be in many ways a natural reserve to been joyed by the people of the world.
The country has a very strong eco-tourism industry with people visiting every year from all over the world to enjoy Costa Rica’s natural beauty. Upwards of 25% of the country’s land mass is already reserved in the form of national parks, which demonstrates Costa Rica’s commitment to the conservation and preservation of nature. The most important fact is that Costa Rica is a member of the exclusive club of countries that runs on clean energy, with most of their electricity being generated by hydroelectric, geothermal, Eolic and solar technology.

The TeroCoin ICO begins on September 15th and ends by December 1st 2018, for more information please visit our sites:

Whitepaper: terocoin.org/downloads/TeroCoin-Green-Paper.pdf
Telegram: t.me/joinchat/IwqdGkumXl27biHRctpoew
Twitter: twitter.com/terocoin
Facebook: facebook.com/teroreserve

This is the official announcement of the TeroCoin Thread.

This thread is started by the TeroCoin Developing team. We are happy to take on any feedback you post here. We welcome diversity of opinions and we encourage everyone to constructively support the TeroCoin project. Please support this project by spreading the word on social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:41:59 PM by synthgauge

The right of ownership should be obeyed and corresponding documents should be uploaded to US census bureau site, a non-profit company that collects and analyzes the data and statistics of global gas and oil-based fuel consumption. It could be that humans incorporated too much questionable components into their everyday life and will soon be short of supply of methane needed to maintain the existence.
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

Hi developers! We need more information about this coin and future development.
Terocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Hi developers! We need more information about this coin and future development.

Hi there, I am sure that most of your questions can be answered by taking a look at our "Green paper" terocoin.org/downloads/TeroCoin-Green-Paper.pdf However, we would like to state that we have a 12 year token issuance and development and land conservation plan.
Stay tuned to our communication channels as will be dropping more information each day!

Terocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

The right of ownership should be obeyed and corresponding documents should be uploaded to US census bureau site, a non-profit company that collects and analyzes the data and statistics of global gas and oil-based fuel consumption. It could be that humans incorporated too much questionable components into their everyday life and will soon be short of supply of methane needed to maintain the existence.

Hi, Thank you for participating in our post!
Terocoin as well as the protected lands acquired as backing therefore, are administered by Tero Reserve Foundation, an entity legally registered in Costa Rica. According to Costa Rican law, a Foundation can only be established for reasons of public or social interest, not for private business or profit interests.
Additionally, all Foundations must, as a matter of law, liaison with an officer from the local municipality as well as an agent from the country’s Ministry of Justice or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as the case may be. As an entity with this legal classification, in addition to having a government representative appear on the board, Tero Reserve Foundation must be at all times able to demonstrate that 100% of the funds it acquires are dedicated for use towards the specific purposes that the Foundation has been established for – that being the conservation and preservation of lands in their natural state.

As far as your recommendation of uploading documents to US Census bureau, we will review the necessity of doing so, however, users will be able to review the documentation as soon as we make it available at https://terocoin.org/landtrust  (Not published yet)
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

I think that soon investors will be more interested in this project. Since it is very well developed.
Terocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

I think that soon investors will be more interested in this project. Since it is very well developed.

We appreciate the comment!
We are wrapping up the round of private investing, and initiating the Token sale in September 15th, even though our Social networking channels are quite new, our community is expected to grow a lot in the upcoming days.

Please join us in Social Media @Terocoin
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

GUYS

I'm proud to be among the VERY first people to post in this THREAD. Tell me, is your Telegram community active or not? I'm thinking about joining, but can't really decide!!! Help me out here!!
Terocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

GUYS

I'm proud to be among the VERY first people to post in this THREAD. Tell me, is your Telegram community active or not? I'm thinking about joining, but can't really decide!!! Help me out here!!

We appreciate your interest in the project. Our Telegram community is just starting, so you will be among the very first too!

So you are officially invited https://t.me/joinchat/IwqdGkumXl27biHRctpoew

SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Can we get some more indepth information on this project?

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: