Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JFK Coin] | First ALT in Near Space!!! DOA | No Legal Permission  (Read 13993 times)
Kevin Lou

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:08:05 AM

Count me in.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:09:21 AM

interested, Count me in
nergpchen

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:53:20 AM

Mark!.
Do you already  in contact with any exchanges? We Can Vote for it

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free DistributionDBdToCmGLxo9c4t4BpgmmH2Z6DpkM6kWBR
obleacho

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

Looking forward to the launch of the coin! Grin
Good luck to you! HAHAHAHA
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

Full support for you project!
johnfkennedy (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

Full support for you project!

Thank You!

The promo video is taking a little longer to complete, but here's a preview of the Web Site, which will be ready soon:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2a0jajp.png

SpermLord1081

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:51:31 AM

I'm in for sure. I am going to dump 15 BTC on this thing when it launches. I believe that this one will definitely cause some real hype!
 Roll Eyes
TeslaMiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:54:55 AM

I always seem to miss these launches, but this one I want to hit on the ground floor - - -  the very minute it goes online.  If I have 7K/hash, do you recommend solo-mining right from the start, or mining via a pool right form the start?

tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:11:50 AM

if i could have made a coin this would be it. jfk the last true american president. ive been waiting for this and will definitely be mining this. is their a launch date.  Smiley

Not yet. We could, in theory launch at anytime, but feel that this would be inappropriate until we have official copyright permissions in hand.

Thank you for the kind words. JFK is absolutely the man that should never be forgotten.

Interesting watch -- JFK's full Moon speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRbkBAOGEw

I want a #GlobalCollateralAccounts Coin but this comes fairly close,  I really hope this coin will help RAISE AWARENESS of the significance of the life of JFK!  and WHY he was significant...
Green Hilton memorial agreement in Geneva Switzerland in 1963 is worth some serious research! and shine some damn light on that- but lets look at facts we KNOW but people are BLIND of. 

"Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury  issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has  a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number. President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes."

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
johnfkennedy (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:43:37 AM

Thank you for pointing this out, Tazcatlicoatlus!

Video should be ready and hopefully uploaded by end of day tomorrow. Web Site, proper connections, media, organizations and letters of support are in the making.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2lcs3z9.png

if i could have made a coin this would be it. jfk the last true american president. ive been waiting for this and will definitely be mining this. is their a launch date.  Smiley

Not yet. We could, in theory launch at anytime, but feel that this would be inappropriate until we have official copyright permissions in hand.

Thank you for the kind words. JFK is absolutely the man that should never be forgotten.

Interesting watch -- JFK's full Moon speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRbkBAOGEw

I want a #GlobalCollateralAccounts Coin but this comes fairly close,  I really hope this coin will help RAISE AWARENESS of the significance of the life of JFK!  and WHY he was significant...
Green Hilton memorial agreement in Geneva Switzerland in 1963 is worth some serious research! and shine some damn light on that- but lets look at facts we KNOW but people are BLIND of. 

"Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury  issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has  a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number. President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes."
newyorkyankz

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:52:14 PM

any update?
SpermLord1081

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:09:09 PM

Are there any updates on this coin at all as of late? I'm ready to make some bank rolls my n***a! Cool
johnfkennedy (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:14:01 PM

The exact launch date will be announced in the next 7 days. Thanks for your patience. One thing we don't want to do is rush ourselves without crossing all T's and dotting the "I's"  Smiley

any update?
SpermLord1081

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

The exact launch date will be announced in the next 7 days. Thanks for your patience. One thing we don't want to do is rush ourselves without crossing all T's and dotting the "I's"  Smiley

any update?
Where are we going to most likely be buying our first jfk coins? I want to buy these things the hour that they become for sale. I am ready to help boost this project. I have lots of bitcoin to invest Wink. This is going to be one pumpin' ass coin!  Shocked
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:43:38 AM

What is the advantage of P2P pools over normal ones, btw?
coinyear

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:12:34 AM

i want to know who are the developers?
echopisces

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:33:22 AM

I will be throwing my hashing power at this one. good luck