Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3465 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

At present, Ethereum is still at the bottom, but I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Every people believe Ethereum will have growth in future, big growth. This is good because it means Ethereum still believed by many people and we don't need to worry about it's price. just see and wait

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Perqushi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

ETH is currently very profitable for me because I have many ETH coins.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

I think that Ethereum is already dying. The price of Ethereum in this year's market is very serious, and it is continuing to fall. Ethereum's current price is less than $300, and the price has not improved anymore so far.
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

I believe that ethereum will be fine, and ethereum is one of the best altcoins and has a good future.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

The price of ETH right now will not determine its future performance. As long as those investors buy back ETH or new big whales invested on ETH, I think it will be fine. Worrying and panicking will not help anyone. It will be best to buy ETH now while its cheap.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

ETH is now in a difficult time where ETH is now very cheap. I hope that later this ETH will rise. of course it needs support from the investoe and bounty hunters. hopefully by the end of 2018 this will be the second best coin after BTC
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

currently the ethereum does exist in the lowest point. but I think this is a strategy of the ethereum. To obtain a high price later. because of this increasingly popular ethereum now, so many are looking for.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

I think Ethereum is still the same as yesterday, still in a down condition, and this is a good time to buy and save it, if you believe buy ethereum now and invest

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

ETH is good and going to be fine in future too. Bad news has always surrounded crypto industry, while it affects the market instantly but not in the long term.  if There will be ICO i definitely go with SciDex Protocol. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

if other says that ethereum is bad now, but for me its good time to buy more ethereum, i think price of eth will come back to 700$ in this end of year
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

About price, ETH is in its lowest price in a year. About ETH's development and future, I still believe ETH is strong, ETH dev team is continuously developing it, ETH blockchain is still the place most of new ICOs choice to deploy their token. In long term, ETH will be back at $1000 price next year, in 2019.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

etherum at this time in my opinion is fine and just continues to grow. Even though etherum is currently undergoing a very drastic decline but it will not be long term. That's just the time to buy as much etherum and wait until the price is stable, it will make you happy laughing, especially getting a lot of profits.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Ethereum now is not doing well as we can see the market price value are still in the range of $270 to $290.But it won't be long this will hit $500 this year.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

Eth is now in good buy point.as a market cycle now eth is on 2nd wave ,after btc ride eth will start to increase .buy and hold your eth for future profit😊😊 it will cross 1000$ soon...
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

everyone is curious, what is happening with ethereum right now, in my opinion, ethereum prices still tend to be normal, but maybe some people tend to overestimate the news, keep thinking optimistically, because with an optimistic mind, we will stay calm face all possibilities
Yes, I still really remember the first time I was here and saw ethereum prices around $ 230 and at the end of the year that was very shocking but if the ethereum price is currently back at $ 280 then I think that is reasonable and I agree with you maybe those who exaggerating because they can't wait to see ethereum prices like the end of 2017

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

In my opinion it is a good time to buy Ethereum. But do your own research and invest, Good Luck !

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Im still holding my ETH, I still have faith on this, beside  Eth will still have a lot of time go process, i think 2018 isnot good on selling but instead its time for buying and hold.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

While bitcoin is continously climbing up the chart slowly, ethereum has stopped for some times slightly below at $300 after it had recovered for all time low this year. However, ethereum developers are still on the move to make the necessary improvements on its blockchain technology. The best of ethereum is yet to come. Watch out for more!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

The only thing sitting on an Ethereum recovery and all of the altcoins for that matter at the moment, is the current trend of Bitcoin. Everyone is pretty much waiting for the next bull phase with Bitcoin and when that is confirmed you will see Ethereum making a quick recovery.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

ETH is below $300 per coin. This actually started together with the whole cryptocurrency market. Now, that the market has started to be green marked market, investors are positive about the future price of ethereum. Some would suggest that this is the right time to buy ethereum, expecting them to rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: