Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3466 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Ethereum is not feeling well at the moment. The price continues to fall although now the whole market is falling. I only care about one thing: what happens if Ethereum becomes unprofitable to mine. What will happen if Ethereum refuses to produce miners. Although I think it's a very unlikely scenario.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Ethereum is still cheap, and I think this is the right time to buy it, because ethereum has good prospects for future investment.
cocal

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

I think the development potential of Ethereum is huge. Ethereum is one of the important coins. The application of Ethereum's smart contract is universal. I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Now you can wait, maybe Ethereum has lost value. Many people will not buy Ethereum. It may be the slowest rising coin.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

I think ethereum is still the same now there hasn't been an increase, and I think this is the right time to buy it because the price is still cheap, invest in ethereum now and lose when the price goes up

aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

ETH currently volatile now because of market situation because last month the one of the biggest person owner said fud news on ETH , that's why a little dip on eth . But in long run ETH will bounce back  , whatever comes down will go up soon  , eth is stable right now its good time to accumulate now  in future when bull run start we can see increase .
i would like to say about  one of the coin also  the name called staker coin   the team is very passionate  i believe in this coin because of it has potential to boom  ride i appreciate the effort of the team continuously delivering the promises which were they said in announcement  that's why i like this project plz check it out staker token.

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

Its not just ETH that is taking the beating, all of the coins and tokens in crypto are taking the beating, we always see BTC to bounce back to $20k but where is it now? Why do you always have to portrait ETH to plummet down sharply when every thing did. This seem to be a planned assault to make ETH look like its being dumped by major investors so they can buy more of the ETh in the market. They are encouraging you to sell your ETH.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

the current condition of the ethereum indeed increasingly popular. However, this price also ethereum continued to decline. I also do not know when it will happen quickly for the enhancement of the ethereum. Because of course there have been many who wait this time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

I think the current ETH state is starting to get it's stability, even though the market is still going up and down.
I'm hoping that the price will goes up again soon.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

I think the current ETH state is starting to get it's stability, even though the market is still going up and down.
I'm hoping that the price will goes up again soon.
after ethereum price drop alot, and make ethereum holder felt sad , today ethereum rise again although few percents but make investor and holder become confidence.maybe after cboe release their futures trade at end of year its price will jump extremely.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Ethereum is not feeling well at the moment. The price continues to fall although now the whole market is falling. I only care about one thing: what happens if Ethereum becomes unprofitable to mine. What will happen if Ethereum refuses to produce miners. Although I think it's a very unlikely scenario.
The price was really in declining situation right now, and we need to be strong and be calm at this moment. I know this will recover soon if demand again will strike back. Miners will always do their job as long as transactions begin to increase in the next few days this month.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

ETH has been affected by ICO, but this is only temporary. ETH is still the ETH we are familiar with. It does not depend on ICO to survive. We should believe it. If it dies, then I can't imagine what will happen in this market.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

ETH has been affected by ICO, but this is only temporary. ETH is still the ETH we are familiar with. It does not depend on ICO to survive. We should believe it. If it dies, then I can't imagine what will happen in this market.
It's correct, The price of ETH is only reduced for a short time because it is affected by the ICO selling all ETH after the ICO ends. After this stage I am sure ETH will quickly go up at a price that is consistent with its value as before

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

you are too worried about crypto, especially ethereum, ethereum does not need Baidu to continue to grow, as we all know, that some countries currently banning crypto currency, began to look at businesses in this sector, China used to ban Bitcoin and crypto, then unbanned and now banned again. China is a strange country, maybe because they don't see the positive side of rypto currencies. Ethereum only requires users, and ethereum users are now also increasing.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Everyone is worried about ethereum afterall ethereum is getting dipper everyday today is 4th of september 2018 eth price is 280 dollar let just be patience and see what happen before december 2018

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

Everything is conditional and relative. Also, everything is valuable exactly as we think it is. If a lot of people believe in the future for crypto and see that blockchain can help to solve some real problems, then it will have great value despite all fud. Otherwise, it will die with time. And it is relevant not only for crypto, we can say that about almost everything in our modern life.
I also believe in ETH and think it has much more potential then altcoins and BTC.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

The price was really in declining situation right now, and we need to be strong and be calm at this moment. I know this will recover soon if demand again will strike back. Miners will always do their job as long as transactions begin to increase in the next few days this month.
Ethereum is Altcoin with developments that continue to rise. with this increase is able to produce much bigger gains. so it is great to have the Ethereum and supports its potential for much better and become valuable coins in the future. In addition to the Ethereum continues to grow flowers are capable of making it into a coin mainstay.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

Do not panic. All coins that are beneficial and have a technology, their product - will survive and bring their investors a big profit.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Etherium will be good as it is now, or maybe even better, bad news only slows the development and growth of the coin, but does not stop!
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I think that the ether is a good coin for investment. Although ethereum price is not considered attractive at the moment, but i believe with the help of various ICO following into the market ethereum should have a bright future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: