Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3465 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

I think it's already on support.
Just wait for btc price, if btc go bearish, i think ETH will reach a new low Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

The only thing sitting on an Ethereum recovery and all of the altcoins for that matter at the moment, is the current trend of Bitcoin. Everyone is pretty much waiting for the next bull phase with Bitcoin and when that is confirmed you will see Ethereum making a quick recovery.
You stole the words right out of my mouth. This is what everyone including me are waiting for at the moment since this is the only way that Ethereum will make a comeback in the cryptocurrency market. There is a possibility that Bitcoin could rally like crazy before the end of this year if the ETF proposal gets approved. This is why I am HODLING all my coins and tokens for the long term since I am confident that they will grow in the long run once Bitcoin rallies like crazy again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wenzhuor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Although the negative news now affects the entire ETH, I am very convinced that ETH will soon rise.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

Although price of ETH at the moment is really low but it's still the best altcoin and seem like price of ETH is rising back step by step at the moment Smiley. I think next few weeks, we will see ETH price rise back to $500 or maybe more than that Smiley. Just wait till the end of this year to see thousands dollars crypto market in price Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

eth is doing good now, even its price is low, there is no need for us to worry about the next thing to happen, its price will probably increase when bitcoin price will increase, ethereum will follow the steps of bitcoin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

eth is doing good now, even its price is low, there is no need for us to worry about the next thing to happen, its price will probably increase when bitcoin price will increase, ethereum will follow the steps of bitcoin.
You're right, even though it shows a fairly low price stability, but basically the price remains stable. for now, we might have to wait a few weeks, or months to see the ETH price return well to high.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sareineella456

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

What spike in price? It's still under $300 lol. Hopefully the price will go up soon though, obviously a good coin to hold.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

ETH will now become much better when the market is recovering and i think Bitcoin has hit the $ 10,000 ETH more because i trade and watch a lot of ETH. So we should buy ETH now when Bitcoin don't go up more.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

it shows that the anti-cryptocurrency actions carried out by Baidu do not affect ethereum prices, I hope that negative issues will not affect the price of ethereum, so ethereum prices continue to increase.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Although the negative news now affects the entire ETH, I am very convinced that ETH will soon rise.

Definitely, as the market is gearing up slowly I believe ETH will make a good show this year as well. Most of the investors are holding their patience and looking for a change so that they can make enough profit. Let's hope for the best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

The price of ethereum was low and stabilized for a long time. In recent times there have been positive developments for ethereum and graphics have turned green color.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

What spike in price? It's still under $300 lol. Hopefully the price will go up soon though, obviously a good coin to hold.

Ethereum price prediction is trending topic now. Ethereum price is going slightly up and down but this currency has made a standard in the market which will hold good position in the market in upcoming days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
whenearth

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Do not panic. All coins that are beneficial and have a technology, their product - will survive and bring their investors a big profit.

Why panic when there are a whole lot of other coins that you can invest in? Others that you can actually use in real life and not just invest in and speculate when profit will come in for you?
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Why do so many people say that ETH is starting to die, not so long ago, Vitalik Buterin said that the project ETH need to develop otherwise nothing good will happen in the future. I think that there are problems.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

various arguments arise when the price of ETH decreases and that's fine in my opinion. but for my knowledge about Ethereum that ETH altcoin is very good and one of the altcoins that has a future with sophistication.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Doesn't EOS still hold a lot of the ETH contributed, even if many other ICOs must've dumped by now considering the huge price decline, but I'm not sure it's a wise decision to return to ETH yet, smarter to just go into BTC probably?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Bad news and banning of something about cryptocurrencies always rising interest to crypto in people. I think it's inspiring. If something get banned then it's something interesting, eh? ETH is right next to BTC so there is no need to worry about something. I agree with people – another dip in price is an another chance to buy more of it.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

What about the ETH project? I hope that the situation with the price policy of the ETH will stabilize very soon, or rather it will be restored, because I really want to see how the project is growing, which also has a global scale.
Dao Thang

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I think the current ICO projects are less and that is when the " hot " of ETH will gradually reduce and it will reduce prices.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

ETH is all shades of trouble now, even Vitalik Buterin said that the project ETH need to develop otherwise nothing good will happen in the future. I sold more than half of my ETH when I read that tweet from him earlier today. It shows how deplorable the situation is and as a token hodler, it doesn't augur well for me

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: