Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3466 times)
Gboytee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Ethereum is doing fine, ethereum succeeded the river of $169 of yesterday and now around $203. Meaning that those that bought at yesterday market price as actually make a profit of atleast $20. Which mean ethereum is putting smile on some investors face
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

I hear a bad rumor that the value of ETH will become 0 someday. But I do not think so. I think that the price will go up again. Now is the time to endure.
the point is that all people's opinions don't believe completely, because they only see a moment and don't really understand it. I think that ETH will rise again and continue to rise in price like the previous year, because of high potential ETH coins. in the future I am sure it will be better than now.

Well it rebounded from below 200usd to 220 last time i checked so  that's a good sign. Ethereum has established a pretty support with many alts running on it's platform which is, for some, even better than bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

I saw SO many comments all over social media saying ETH would go less than LTC. Now ETH is back up 20% and an excellent opportunity due to the nature of the team. I'm expecting some serious solutions to the network will drop in Q4. If not, TRX or other projects will over take ETH. And they still might if ETH doesn't make some serious improvements to the network.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

I think ETH will grow a lot in the future. There will be new things coming in ETH blockchain.

Yes I agree with You, already today its price increased very nice. If we really see soon POS by Etherium, the price will explode!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

I think ETH will grow a lot in the future. There will be new things coming in ETH blockchain.

Yes I agree with You, already today its price increased very nice. If we really see soon POS by Etherium, the price will explode!

There is a possibility that BTC could rally like crazy before the end of this year if the ETF proposal gets approved. This is why I am hodling all my coins and tokens for the long term since I am confident that they will grow in the long run once Bitcoin rallies like crazy again. This is what everyone including me are waiting for at the moment since this is the only way that Ethereum will make a comeback in the cryptocurrency market. Thought?
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

Ethereum is looking a lot better now than ti was a couple of days ago.  I believe if you get into Ethereum now and hold for a year or two you will be greatly rewarded.  It may be the easiest play in 2018 - 2019 to triple your money. 
GoldenView

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

Ethereum is very bad now, and the price of Ethereum has not improved. Ethereum has continued to fall in price since its entry into this year. And the decline is very large. And now the price is less than $300.

Ethereum is now in horrible price. I hope Ethereum will go down more again. People are in danger in this situation. Market going very sad position and investor getting very disappointed and also traders are in hopeless situation.

Work For Better
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

How do you think ETH?
until now no one has been able to know in the future the development of cryptocurrencies today because it has become a risk in investing with the confidence and patience needed

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

the last one I know at this time, the price of 1 Ethereum coin is equal to 685.29 Dollars. While the average price is 662 to 685 dollars. Apparently it has increased by 15 dollars from the previous day. Of course, the price of Ethereum that is converted to a currency other than America is different again. So far, only the USD has become the benchmark.

The increase brought changes to Ethereum coins by 2.16%. While the prediction of Ethereum as a whole in May 2018 will experience a fantastic increase. At the end of May, some predicted that Ethereum prices would be 1083 dollars per coin with a percentage of 61%.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

How do you think ETH?
eth now? Surprisingly, due to unstable prices and even now at $ 223.91 USD, this is quite alarming for traders because those who believe enough to invest their money into eth and now the market is experiencing a drop which is quite surprising, I think the only option is to keep hold

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Well right now ethereum has experienced a turn of good fortune
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Well, it dropped a lot recently, considering that it once was at +1000 usd in value, it keeps having a tendency to drop even more so the recovery of it could take several years if it ever happens.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

I was very optimistic about Ethereum but I'm seeing so many bad posts in social media lately. So I'm not that sure as much as before about price wise. Roll Eyes

One thing I'm sure about is they really need to take care of so many scam ICOs on their platform.
It seems like every thread now is all about Ethereum doing this and that just because of the bearish condition which simply is affecting every other market as well. It is normal to get to see bad news when the market is in a downtrend, as this is not the first time and we have seen it so many times before, so nothing new! Scam ICOs on the Ethereum platform to me is also not a serious or impactful thing considering that the same way there are scam ICOs, the same way there are successful ones.

I have no idea, but feels like buying more etherum. because I believe too much maybe I'm wrong.
If you believe in the long term potential of a project, then please buy more. People will always get to say whatever they feel like even out of ignorance. The best you can do for yourself is to at least get yourself equipped with very great knowledge on what you are investing in and that would make you to easily discard anything anyone says and would enable you to quickly detect bullshit. ETH may be in a downtrend state, but definitely won’t be for so long.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

Well, it dropped a lot recently, considering that it once was at +1000 usd in value, it keeps having a tendency to drop even more so the recovery of it could take several years if it ever happens.
That's what I think. One of the important reasons why ETH prices can rise is the popularity of ICO projects, but it is obvious that most ICO projects have been abandoned.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Ethereum is falling with an increased velocity beyond my imagination. In view of this, I intend not to sell all my coins but I also pray aside that I don't become need of money so soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
martincooo

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Before all of this, i changed everything to Ether. That was on $800. When it dropped to 190 (like a days ago) i sad its enough. Changed everything to XRP. Lost so many cash that period while waiting ETH to come alive again..
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

ETH goes up as experts are sure but I have some doubts about this alt coin. This one has lost my trusting to it and I am confused with its future that could not be predicted in the right way. I believe in this coin but I am ready for the worst possible situation as well.
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

Well obviously the price has gone really low, don't really see any issue for it other than scaling which isn't anything new, good time to buy more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Ethereum is not at its best as expected by many, though market is generally down and not limited to only ethereum. So far, this year has not been good for crypto as expected by many.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

ETH goes up as experts are sure but I have some doubts about this alt coin. This one has lost my trusting to it and I am confused with its future that could not be predicted in the right way. I believe in this coin but I am ready for the worst possible situation as well.
The situation of the market is quite complicated now, no expert can say the value of a coin. It's very hard to predict the value everyone are  waiting for a bullish run. Ethereum is dumping day by day same applies on all altcoins lets slwait and watch how it goes in upcoming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: