Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3465 times)
gastnelessru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

In this market, I would not sell anything
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

Vitalik Buterin appeared the rights. But even he not up to the end understood that he told the correct things. He told that he эфиpeyм is overestimated. Actually all market in 2017 grew and all projects were strongly overestimated.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

For ETH, I think it is still very valuable for us to buy now even though we all know that ETH currently does not have very large value and it is very difficult to raise prices, but I am still optimistic at ETH because there are still many new projects using the ETH platform so even though the price is low, we still use ETH for other purposes.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?
ethereum has seen better days and i am sure taht it will rise again as i believe in this cryptucrrency epreally strong
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Well maybe at this time Ethereum is down but I'm sure in the future Ethereun will be good and will soon be back up, so to make it happen I hope not to panic and keep calm with the current situation.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

I am personally waiting for the end of January, because it is at the end of January that Ethereum update should come out. If this happens, perhaps the Ethereum will finally come to life.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

At the moment, Almost all of the cryptocurrencies are suffering on their respective market value. I hope this will be finished soon and the bullmarket will approach again. It is really hard to see that all the investment is in critical condition.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

The current ethereum value from day to day the value continues to decline, it is caused by the value of bitcoin which has also decreased. The ETH value will recover again and increase consistently again if the crypto situation has improved again and bitcoin has got the pump to increase its value.

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

for now I am a little hesitant about ETH, especially after XRP took the ETH position some time ago, and I think ETH is quite difficult in stabilizing the price again.
XRP has the opportunity to change the eth position in coinmarketcap, xrp is superior and has an advanced vision. some of the world's banks already have cooperation with XRP.
it is difficult to compete in the market and eth is falling.
Of course, XRP has shown itself, but you should remember how long it was falling in its price. 99% of all ico takes place on the Ethereum platform. We will probably see a good growth, but when it happens, we simply don't know.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

ETH is decreasing, so what? You can join crypto industry and gain money here. Don't be afraid of fluctuating prices, it is usual situation!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

The current ethereum value from day to day the value continues to decline, it is caused by the value of bitcoin which has also decreased. The ETH value will recover again and increase consistently again if the crypto situation has improved again and bitcoin has got the pump to increase its value.
The decline in ETH continues to make it number 3 on the market, this surprised many people because ETH is known as a good coin and is known as the best altcoin. but if people better understand the market, they will not think that if ETH is bad, only the conditions that make it added to investors who sell in panic because the value does not increase.
but I strongly agree with you if the market recovers, then ETH will slowly rise.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Now the price for ETH is very low. When they fix the problems of their network and launch Casper, the price of ETH will go up. My advice to you, buy before it's too late.

Taking into account the fact that Ethereum falls in price every day, I would not be in a hurry to buy ETH. I already bought a lot of coins for 200-300 dollars. Now I could buy 2 times more coins.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Eth now is too weak. We should support its value with purchases. 100$ level shouldn't be broken, it is very powerful level I believe.
Just buy deep, that's it!
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

Now the price for ETH is very low. When they fix the problems of their network and launch Casper, the price of ETH will go up. My advice to you, buy before it's too late.

As far as I heard before, the Ethereum team planned to launch Casper this fall. However, this did not happen. When they can put Casper into operation nobody knows.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

Ethereum price was crushed badly by the scam ICOs that sold all of their Ethereum. Also, the interest in ICOs dropped by 50% in the last 3 months.

IMO it's a really good buy in price right now. Once the market corrects and the ICO interest goes up it should go to $500 very fast.

Though people forgotten ETH but it has still function and it moves the rythym to flow round. In the market cryptocurrency is still presten as well as the Ethereum stand still for long because it gives brightness to the country as well the importance of it to everyone.

ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

I hope that soon ethereum will be able to rise well in price and all skeptics will close their mouths

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Frankly, I could not even imagine that the price can fall so much but I think it is beneficial for people who are now coming to the market ! $ 100 for Ethereum is very profitable in my opinion when you consider the factor that recently it cost $1400
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I do not believe in ethereum and sold it back in September of this year. I'm not sure that this project has a future

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

How do you think ETH?

Previously ETH was the second priority after bitcoin, and we can't doubt its performance. Although now Ripple has replaced the ETH position maybe this is only temporary because the current drop in ETH prices is a square for him to accelerate higher.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

for now I am a little hesitant about ETH, especially after XRP took the ETH position some time ago, and I think ETH is quite difficult in stabilizing the price again.
XRP has the opportunity to change the eth position in coinmarketcap, xrp is superior and has an advanced vision. some of the world's banks already have cooperation with XRP.
it is difficult to compete in the market and eth is falling.
Of course, XRP has shown itself, but you should remember how long it was falling in its price. 99% of all ico takes place on the Ethereum platform. We will probably see a good growth, but when it happens, we simply don't know.
holds will be very good and recommend to the market circumstances do require greater recovery and equalization in recovery.
 because the State of the coin as it holds the main options being profitable and secure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: