Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:41:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3466 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Such low ETH price is good for dapps and mass adoption as a whole (only need to solve scalability problem, maybe Raiden will help), due to the lowest traisaction cost. But for investors it's hard to see, how price go dip.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

My opinion, even today, at a price of $ 94 for 1 ethereum, the development team feels good and confident. They are not afraid of low prices, because this is their marketing ploy.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Eth now still striving its best even its goes
Down 1 rank in the crypto currency rankings. I am still hoping it will recover again for the sake of altcoins.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

I'm sad to see Ethereum's current price development, Ethereum has been like something that will soon die and disappear, I hope there will be an advanced developer of Ethereum 2.0 as an ingredient to increase Ethereum's price, Ethereum should be better than now but this is what must be taken by ethereum to achieve success
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?

I believe that Ethereum is in fact largely dependent on the state of Bitcoin. In the period of growth of BTC, Ethereum price increase starts. Therefore, now we just have to be patient and wait for the market to recover, Ethereum really has an excellent potential for further price increase.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

I personally am very happy to have ETH bro. my reason. etherium prices will definitely get better along with rising bitcoin prices. easy to exchange with other cryiptocurrency. in the crypto market we want ..Considering the fact that Ethereum continues to fight,  Ethereum has already  returned to its second place! 

Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

ETH is still the king of ICO and no coin can replace ETH in that field, the best competitor for ETH in this field is EOS but EOS still need to grow up more to ba able to fight against ETH. but now it's price is too low so we must hold now this is good decision in this situation because ethereum is most reliable potential platform now buy or hold ethereum will get high profits because it's worth platform .
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:22:28 PM

If before no one believed in cryptocurrency and information about it could be published everywhere, now almost everyone is trying to make money on it, even in a bear market!
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:30:18 PM

Ethereum today is more amazing than yesterday. We can all see that the price is already rising and soon ethereum will go to the moon. Maybe this is the start of the great bull run. Bitcoin and ethereum is now slowly moving like a bull they rise rapidly and it looks like it will continue to rise.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

ethereum is now getting stronger. first they took over the market cap at number 2, then the price continued to rise. I think it's the right time for Etherum for a bull run.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:16:39 PM

there are lots of investors who are interested in buying and selling the ethereum so investors are lucky to buy them when they are inexpensive price so you have a big profit in buying them and hoping that the ethereal height and all altcoin in the coin to recover even for losses and another because of why the price of ethereum is increasing because of bitcoin raising is a bit difficult to predict a price up to where the bitcoin price is raised but there is nothing to be appreciated because the price also increases of all altcoin as the price of bitcoin is now good is to buy altcoin with potential such as eth and xrp I know because it is longterm this coin so taking advantage of the purchase crib while the altcoin price is still cheap with potential.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:23:37 PM

although many regulations prohibit crypto currency. but it won't make crypto death. on the contrary, it will make the crypto currency grow. about Ethereum, everything is in the main Coin, BITCOIN. if Bitcoin bulls, Ethereum will also pump.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:37:54 PM

It seems that this month Ethereum has little development in the market and other coins are also a little green on the market, maybe this is the beginning of a change in the coming year because of the long-term crypto currency.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:42:46 AM

It seems that this month Ethereum has little development in the market and other coins are also a little green on the market, maybe this is the beginning of a change in the coming year because of the long-term crypto currency.
So far, this is a one-time phenomenon, it says little about anything, if such price jerks are repeated a couple of times and each time the maximum price will be higher and higher, then the market will really look promising

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:45:31 AM

So far, this is a one-time phenomenon, it says little about anything, if such price jerks are repeated a couple of times and each time the maximum price will be higher and higher, then the market will really look promising
we try to see how the market is going forward. we hope it's very good, but if the market growth is slower than the decline that happens it will definitely be very boring waiting for him.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:48:50 AM

I think in the future they want to charge a fee from any form of advertising from electronic money. . All they do is get more benefits

How could they can do that? we today are already paying transaction fees as GAS and then they will going to charge us? What do you mean? I think they are just developing their platform.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:14:24 AM

The ethereum is now slowly rising bit I think there is no assurance if it will continue to rise or fall. So I think we still need to hold our ethereum for good. Maybe it is always depend on the market place, ethereum is a potential coin but it is also spend on the crypto market because crypto market really unstable from the start.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:23:10 AM

The future of ethereum is too bright as you can see in the market ethereum price is slowly recovering and sooner it can recover.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:33:05 AM

The future of ethereum is too bright as you can see in the market ethereum price is slowly recovering and sooner it can recover.
yes, but now the market is red again and the value of Ethereum is back down, because he has improved and is pretty good but he's down again, hopefully he will increase again and survive to improve again.
Ethereum has strength so that he will rise and grow well.
Ethereum's future will be brighter and he will be better so he will give good results for all of us.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:07:54 AM

Ethereum is now good, it defeated Ripple to return to 2nd place, but I think Ethereum's team needs to upgrade the system and work harder if ETH  wants to hold on to this position.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:47:03 AM

Probably, in general, everything is fine and it seems to me that you can continue to invest in this project in small steps, of course, because investing the entire deposit is definitely not the right strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: