Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is ETH now?  (Read 3465 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:40:45 PM

In my opinion, ETH has now started a good price movement in the market, even now the condition of ETH prices in the market has gone green again after experiencing a downturn.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:12:10 PM

It been long time eth has rising. I think it will growing from now. My opinion is eth can go for the 300$ atleast. Now only time will say how far can go eth. Although we all know eth is the best altcoin so we hope better now.     

Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:19:46 PM

ETH is coming back and is on a strong growth momentum after the last week. Market volatility due to rising BTC prices makes ETH become more potential in the market today. Its price is stable at more than $ 160, showing no signs of decline. I believe that ETH thrives in this year's market.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:11:32 PM

I think ETH is in a good position to make an increase. It has stayed low for a very long period compare to BTC. I think it is ready to make his little bull run.
Yes I can see that ETH is suffering from ICO fall these days, but I think this time will change as we know this is nature of crypto currency that whenever it falls in price it recovers some takes more time to recover, so as I well as I know after bitcoin only ETH is the coin I can say confidently about profit making coin, soon we will hear good news about ETH.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:21:29 PM

I believe that such non-popular measures did not need to be taken. In general, coin ETH has a very strong community and its strong support, plus always the project team is working on improving ETH. So that everything will be fine.

lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

This is true, Ether is a sign of a long-term reversal of a bearish trend. But I am sure that the bulls took control of this, and gradually the Ether will grow and grow. Maybe by the end of this year the price will be the same as at the end of 2017.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:43:15 PM

in my opinion ethereum will not be like before because now there are many altcoins that are better than ethereum like binance coin, seeing binance coin has great potential will replace ethereum because the development of coin binance is very fast and also has a very good function to raise binance coin prices

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:41:41 PM

in my opinion ethereum will not be like before because now there are many altcoins that are better than ethereum like binance coin, seeing binance coin has great potential will replace ethereum because the development of coin binance is very fast and also has a very good function to raise binance coin prices
I think that this is just your opinion.  Today I watched the press conference of the administration of binance, who stated that they would not compete with ethereum in any way and that they did not even have such opportunities.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:47:16 PM

I think that Ethereum has a chance to grow in price up to $ 300. I think that Ethereum is still oversold. I think that buying Ethereum is still profitable.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:49:19 PM

ETH is having not a great period atm as the others crypto obviously.. i don't think they will reach the top soon, maybe never but crypto are insane so all is possible  Grin
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:00:22 PM

ETH is going better now. If it keeps continue, we will see $200 sooner or later. There is no bad news happen yet so the pump is still on our side.

ETH is having not a great period atm as the others crypto obviously.. i don't think they will reach the top soon, maybe never but crypto are insane so all is possible  Grin
Have you seen ETH's current price now? You seem not seen it yet, ETH was at $120 last month and guess what. ETH is at $170 now

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:08:40 PM

I agree with the fact that the crypto market at a point in time was very down which also affected most coin prices in cryptocurrency. However, I believe ethereum is getting better and bigger now because people still have hope in the coin that it will become one of the world's most powerful asset after bitcoin in the future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:06 PM

ETH is going better now. If it keeps continue, we will see $200 sooner or later. There is no bad news happen yet so the pump is still on our side.

Have you seen ETH's current price now? You seem not seen it yet, ETH was at $120 last month and guess what. ETH is at $170 now
When i said about top i was considering when it reached 1000$+.. of sure 170$ is still too low
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:00:01 PM

Ethereum now is not looks so bad like it was 2 month ago, when the lower price was near 80$. But it still not all what can makes this coin. I expected at least 400$ nearest time.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

Price reversal trend will certainly continue to happen to Ethereum because what has happened at this time proves Ethereum's price is always strong especially because the company continues to develop the platform towards a better direction so that it will have a positive impact on coin pollinators even though there are many. the competition carries the same platform but it is all natural.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:38:44 PM

ethereum is fine, it's a great project, with the recent updates have improved the speed and the commissions are cheaper, I trust the project but they have to improve more because the competition is one step ahead!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: