Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the world become digitized?  (Read 114 times)
Ladysmith (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Imogen Heap performed a VR concert the other night.

https://vrscout.com/news/imogen-heap-vr-concert-thewavevr/

May not seem like much. It's not the first of its kind, but this kind of thing is becoming more common. The virtual space provides endless opportunities for work, relationships, travel, entertainment etc. for a fraction of the cost and time to physically do things.

How far do you think this will go? Could people be living entirely digital lives one day?
Freestyle5

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Imogen Heap performed a VR concert the other night.

https://vrscout.com/news/imogen-heap-vr-concert-thewavevr/

May not seem like much. It's not the first of its kind, but this kind of thing is becoming more common. The virtual space provides endless opportunities for work, relationships, travel, entertainment etc. for a fraction of the cost and time to physically do things.

How far do you think this will go? Could people be living entirely digital lives one day?
Looks like that's what's going to happen for sure, look around man, new stuffs coming up every day.
Oowa

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

We live in very exciting times. I truly believe that digitalization is one of the most fundamental periods of transformation we have ever witnessed.
malikacakep

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

virtual space and digital life for me like in the anime alone "sword art online" and that is what is possible, what is the reality later?
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Yeah... I think the world will become digitized. The technologies being developed today are already signalling for a highly digital future. For example, digital currencies like bitcoin are so popular now, and as you pointed out, virtual reality. And I think the fact that we're always online, anyway, is proof of how dependent we'll be on technology. Who knows? Maybe technology in the future could be both life enhancing and saving.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: