Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tinkercoin: Buy $20 worth of Bitcoin with a credit card  (Read 1293 times)
nildram (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:04:45 PM

Tinkercoin.com is launching Bitcoin sales for credit card today.

Tinkercoin allows anyone to buy $20 worth of Bitcoin, for $25

The process is so fast, simple and friendly, that we're sure it's going to help thousands of new people get their hands on some bitcoin.

Try it out!

https://i.imgur.com/1Feu4FJ.jpg
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

The process is so fast, simple and friendly, that we're sure it's going to help thousands of new people get their hands on some bitcoin.

Try it out!

but what is it? How does it work? Can you tell us something more about this service?
nildram (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

but what is it? How does it work? Can you tell us something more about this service?

The service is targeting newcomers to Bitcoin primarily, in order to help them get their first Bitcoins.

Beyond that I can't really speak to the internal workings of the system.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

The service is targeting newcomers to Bitcoin primarily, in order to help them get their first Bitcoins.

Beyond that I can't really speak to the internal workings of the system.

So noobs are encouraged to send money in and we can't say anything else about it. Why do you think this belongs in "service announcements" as opposed to "scam accusations"?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
apf

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

Don't do it! SCAM. They steal all of your data. After giving them my FB info, and Credit card I got the same error as multiple others. I was unable to get a hold of anyone (3 e-mails, 3 phone calls) I finally got "Trevor" on the live chat. He said they will not honor my purchase because "it's outside of their control" ...so thanks for stealing all of my data. My card works 100% just fine, don't fall for this!
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:38:49 AM

Purchase $19 worth of bitcoin for only $25!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: