Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC withdrawal fees  (Read 1632 times)
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Really I'm very upset with this exchange... They have one of the most expensive withdrawal fees I've ever see... I saw this kind of abusive fees in other exchanges like yobit but I tought HITBTC will be a little more serious due to the fact its great volume... They don't need to charge those abusive fees... Really... If they doesn't change their politics I think I will withdraw all my fund from there (despite the fact they will thieve me in every withdrawal I'll make)  Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

and one more trading on HITBTC there is a minimum limit of coins that must be traded. this is very detrimental to less or more coin holders, the remaining coins cannot be used at HITBTC.  Grin Grin
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

and one more trading on HITBTC there is a minimum limit of coins that must be traded. this is very detrimental to less or more coin holders, the remaining coins cannot be used at HITBTC.  Grin Grin

Exactly... I have there coins that I can't withdraw due to the fact fees are more expensives than the coins (and I mean coins worth 30$ or more) and I can't sell them because I don't reach the minimun... at the end... they are coins I'm giving HITBTC for free or, if we see it from other point of view, the right point of view, HITBTC is stealing those coins
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Really I'm very upset with this exchange... They have one of the most expensive withdrawal fees I've ever see... I saw this kind of abusive fees in other exchanges like yobit but I tought HITBTC will be a little more serious due to the fact its great volume... They don't need to charge those abusive fees... Really... If they doesn't change their politics I think I will withdraw all my fund from there (despite the fact they will thieve me in every withdrawal I'll make)  Angry Angry
They do still stick into their high withdrawal fee and take note they do still get deposit fees too.Isnt it amazing? Been wondering why there are still users of this exchange with those high fees.
This is why I do leave on this exchange and find another one but if the token I would tend to sell it out is on exchange then I don't have any choice but to deal with those ridiculous fees.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Hitbtc is a shit exchange
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

It isn't really that good of exchange in the first place. I've only been using it to trade new coins because they are usually listed first in hitbtc. It's also annoying that they have limit the minimum amount of some tokens that you can exchange. I sometimes have a small amount and I can't get to sell it because it requires a minimum 100 coins to create an order.

Support and their security is bad too. I have my old accounts filled with failed attempt of log ins from someplace I don't know.

I'll suggest you consider using a better exchange like binance if you are looking for a high volume exchange.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Indeed, I am outraged by the services and the policy of fundraising when withdrawing and limits when trading coins. I think this exchange are only for sales of new coins.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Exactly, i don’t know the reason why they set limits on that but its really annoying. The fees are very high with this coin, and you have no choice but to deal with it especially if your coin is listed there. Hopefully they will make fees more affordable for everyone so people will still use this exchange in the future.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

They are and always have been the exchange that has the highest withdrawal fees and minimums.

It isn't really that good of exchange in the first place. I've only been using it to trade new coins because they are usually listed first in hitbtc. It's also annoying that they have limit the minimum amount of some tokens that you can exchange. I sometimes have a small amount and I can't get to sell it because it requires a minimum 100 coins to create an order.
Not only that, but they also ask you to put an amount of tokens (whether buy or sell) that only can be divided by 100/1000—this is extremely annoying (especially with low value tokens) as you can't even get to sell 99.9 of tokens. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

They are and always have been the exchange that has the highest withdrawal fees and minimums.

Not only that, but they also ask you to put an amount of tokens (whether buy or sell) that only can be divided by 100/1000—this is extremely annoying (especially with low value tokens) as you can't even get to sell 99.9 of tokens. 
This is a strategy to withdraw money from the investors of the absurd that I feel very upset. HitBTC required an even number of transactions that kept a lot of my coins on HitBTC due to the insufficient number of transactions, I'm really not happy with the way the Exchange HitBTC works.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

Same problem! And there are also times when withdrawal gets stuck for several hours to a few days before getting into the blocchain and getting mined. If these fees are that big, they could've afforded to put bigger miner fees for a faster transaction time to somehow justify the withdrawal fees.

Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

and one more trading on HITBTC there is a minimum limit of coins that must be traded. this is very detrimental to less or more coin holders, the remaining coins cannot be used at HITBTC.  Grin Grin

Exactly... I have there coins that I can't withdraw due to the fact fees are more expensives than the coins (and I mean coins worth 30$ or more) and I can't sell them because I don't reach the minimun... at the end... they are coins I'm giving HITBTC for free or, if we see it from other point of view, the right point of view, HITBTC is stealing those coins

yes you are right, sometimes the coins left in HITBTC can be profitable and can also be detrimental. I once had an asset of around  2 $ there that I did not sell, because of the loss from the withdrawal fee.After 2 weeks the coin I bought rose to 500%. Cheesy
I like the exchanger, coin hitbtc can go up to 1000%. We just think positively if the remaining coins we can make as long-term assets.   Grin
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I have a token with 37 tokens but they do not let me trade them all. The minimum is 10 and must be divisible by 10. I can only sell 30 tokens and 7 tokens still on hitbtc.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Totally agree with you! The fees on the HitBTC exchange are unrealistically large!
So, I was trying to sell there some tokens. The deal fell through. And now I can not withdraw tokens from the exchange, because the commission will eat them!
So, be careful when trading on this exchange. Always check the value of fees to withdraw funds.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

I think this exchange is trying to compensate for their Commission, the listing of coins. If you pay attention, then on this exchange all garbage coins which are not present on the most known exchanges are on sale. I'm not talking about bitcoin and Ethereum, I'm talking about coins that are 2017-2018
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Withdrawing eth or btc is less expensive. But withdrawing other coins is hell ,the withdrawal fee is very here, just recently I was charge 7k plus of USE token before I could withdraw. I really wish for them to reduce there fees ,it will help increase the number of users in their platform.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Withdrawing eth or btc is less expensive. But withdrawing other coins is hell ,the withdrawal fee is very here, just recently I was charge 7k plus of USE token before I could withdraw. I really wish for them to reduce there fees ,it will help increase the number of users in their platform.
Withdrawing Bitcoin and ETH is also expensive in HitBTC.

And with so many scam accusations against them, common sense dictates that everyone should stay away from this exchanges.

[1] HitBTC is a scam
[2] HitBTC SCAM Proof
[3] HitBTC SCAM
[4] Is HitBtc exchange safe now?
[5] Hitbtc.com is SCAM! 19 BTC

I think as a community, we can do something about it and raise awareness that HitBTC sucks specially the exorbitant fees and scam accusations against them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

In addition to the high cost of withdrawal in HitBTC, trading methods also cause many difficulties for investors when they only accept the number of tokens to be traded. I did not sell a lot of tokens because there was not enough amount of HitBTC.
togamamora

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Binance has been the best exchange to me.  With BNB, you only need to be less than 0.1%.  Withdrawal seems reasonable.  I have tried many other exchangea but I will stick to Binance. For DEX, I use Switcheo.
PowerChain.in

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

hitbtc withdrawal fees are generally very high and this is worst side of hitbtc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: