Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 2349 times)
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Well you don't have a clue obviously about Paypal.

Transaction will be (would be) sent from Paypal balance (which i can screenshot - but hey wtf, its like im convicted for murder or something, i have to prooof everything, even to  people not at all interested in doing the transaction with me - for what reason - thought police?), not from cc or bank account - so if you had a clue, you would know that this is not reversible.

I know PayPal quite well, done a lot of business with it. Your screenshot is meaningless, as is your escrow. Again, the fact that you're still blatantly lying about this extremely risky transaction makes you a scammer.

BTW, never heard of anybody being banned here.

https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

Nope, you dont have a clue.

Dont be full of yourself.

Even fuckin Paypal employee said what Im saying.

So, im not lying, you are just delusional and power-drunk.

And Im glad that every sane person now can see that.

I rest my case.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

I rest my case.

It doesn't matter what you're saying. Your counterparty has no way to ensure that no dispute or chargeback will be filed by you. Also there are other scenarios where the counterparty can be at risk, such as your account being suspended for policy violations, which is likely to happen if you use it to buy bitcoins.
4x4et

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

I rest my case.

It doesn't matter what you're saying. Your counterparty has no way to ensure that no dispute or chargeback will be filed by the sender. Also there are other scenarios where the counterparty can be at risk, such as your account being suspended for policy violations, which is likely to happen if you use it to buy bitcoins.

Eureca!

Thats why I dont buy bitcoin directly from a Paypal account. It is known that Paypal can limit your account when you PURCHASE crypto with it.

The payment is sent as Family and friends - which is  considered as a gift (sending money TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS) , not a purchase.

See, you dont have a clue.

Oh, you are so considered about my (imaginary) counterparty, you are such a sweetheart (read, hypocrite).

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Eureca!

Thats why I dont buy bitcoin directly from a Paypal account. It is known that Paypal can limit your account when you PURCHASE crypto with it.

The payment is sent as Family and friends - which is  considered as a gift (sending money TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS) , not a purchase.

Oh, you are so considered about my (imaginary) counterparty, you are such a sweetheart (read, hypocrite).

It's still a violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy and on top of that you're violating PayPal's User Agreement, which does not allow the use of the Friends and Family option for goods and services.

Care to dig your hole a little deeper? I hope we end up in Australia, always wanted to visit.
4x4et

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

Eureca!

It's still a violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy and on top of that you're violating PayPal's User Agreement, which does not allow the use of the Friends and Family option for goods and services.

Care to dig your hole a little deeper? I hope we end up in Australia, always wanted to visit.

Stop trying.

Going to bed.

No audience to clap u for that fake humor.

Lol

Cosette

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

DAMN SON!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

Lol
At least you are laughing, the humor is effective.

Oh anyway,
No audience to clap u for that fake humor.

*clap

-
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

why is BitcoinTalk (their staff) started to give negative trust to ICO's which dont want to pay racketeering?

Your "friend" has a banned account or is using a VPN/Tor exit node that a banned user has used.

So if he pays (racketeering), his IP will be magically unbanned?
What the fuck first statement has to do with second?

Who is asking money from tagged exposed scammers and do you have proof of this statement?

Which staff member? Troll of.
4x4et

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:11:34 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 12:59:50 AM by 4x4et

why is BitcoinTalk (their staff) started to give negative trust to ICO's which dont want to pay racketeering?

Your "friend" has a banned account or is using a VPN/Tor exit node that a banned user has used.

So if he pays (racketeering), his IP will be magically unbanned?
What the fuck first statement has to do with second?

Who is asking money from tagged exposed scammers and do you have proof of this statement?

Which staff member? Troll of.

eat a (bag of) dick(s) ass-kisser

either you are incredibly stupid or you are a complete idiot

lol

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

digaran was  Roll Eyes

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: