Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 10713 times)
ZafaPard

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

When you plan to release full information about platform? I mean, there's very little information about this right now  Wink
MinerOpps

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

I could imagine 100K percent roi on a nameless coin, could happen everything is possible. Could also be bigger if its ur coin and u are none other but market maker with unlimited funding who manages corporate portfolio. If u are a fund manager serving corporate clients u can make more by simply grabbing funds u control and getting out of country.

Please explain what did you want to tell - 3000% is to big for start? ROI will be reduced hardly in 1 month - so, no hyperinflation at all, dont you think?
KeshaTap

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I could imagine 100K percent roi on a nameless coin, could happen everything is possible. Could also be bigger if its ur coin and u are none other but market maker with unlimited funding who manages corporate portfolio. If u are a fund manager serving corporate clients u can make more by simply grabbing funds u control and getting out of country.

Please explain what did you want to tell - 3000% is to big for start? ROI will be reduced hardly in 1 month - so, no hyperinflation at all, dont you think?

you're right
ROI will quickly decrease and protect investors and the project from hyperinflation
I agree with you
Ductabathree

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the plan, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
ZakaLama

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

I can't be in discord for some reasons, please duplicate important information here
Campuzano_Leandro

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
EVOS_DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

I can't be in discord for some reasons, please duplicate important information here

Do you need latest announcements?
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Joiner Grange

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Greetings, team.
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
LunaPark

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Dev !
Do you plan to pass the KYD ?
StevenAnt

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

The concept behind this idea is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I'm with you guys 100%
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

bounty for translators will be announced after the start of the main net?
LunaPark

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

after reading the light paper again, I thought, perhaps this service will help return the market of MN faith in the future.
we are already fed up with projects that lose 90% of their value in the first month
What do you think ?
keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Greetings fellows. This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this project works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
KapaCat

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

after reading the light paper again, I thought, perhaps this service will help return the market of MN faith in the future.
we are already fed up with projects that lose 90% of their value in the first month
What do you think ?

I watched the LPC and LGS
and I was scared for the market in the near future, if the demand for a coin can be maintained by simple promises, then users are already in despair and are ready to invest in a project without a real idea.
I'm sure if the developers release their platform during they will bypass the LPC by capitalization
KeshaTap

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

What do you think ?

LPC And LGS is really not the best example of a successful project
EVOS is much more interesting in terms of ideas and its implementation
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

I hope the team will be able to guarantee the absence pools for mining
I think solo mining can be promising here
rachel_martinez

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this idea. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Will EVOS be released tomorrow? There is a huge expectation for a good investment coin in this oscillating market! I'll be watching and I hope that there is commitment of the team, without delays or problems! So, what exchange will this coin be added? CryptoBridge looks very interesting for any start of promising projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: