Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 10713 times)
Benabe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

an interesting algorithm and the coin rate is not bad and profit with a master node so keep it https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EVOS_BRIDGE.BTC
The project seems so promising, but there is not enough Airdrop or other contests. I would surely support a project like this one.
saration

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

Hello all

Don't forget that you can stake with https://simplepospool.com or be part of MN for 20 coins/slot
Black_Gloves

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1706744

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

Can you tell me what companies are integrating the system with you?
I really hope for the success of this project and good luck for the development team.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

maybe because the promotion is less than optimal, so this thread is still quiet and even if we look at the concept already good and interesting, hopefully in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
I agree! EVOS is a significant ecosystem in the electronic money market. EVOS makes investing in masternode coin easier and safer. But many people are not aware of EVOS, the advertising campaign of the project has not achieved good results. In my opinion, EVOS has a breakthrough in promoting the project. Perhaps preferential policies for users will bring good results in promoting the project.
manhky

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

SMART EXCHANGE FREE LIST COIN

Smart.exchange: https://smarts.exchange/user-5bb17e484bf09.html

Counting down to the opening day, free list coin.

Trade fee very low: 0.001%-0.025%

Note: Move coin from Main to Trader by Transfer

https://imgur.com/a/WE8T5I2
ut5

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

Hello, team. When do you plan to release your first product? I'll buy it
olghina

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

looks like a real and a promising project, need some buy
alphaman2

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Hello, team. When do you plan to release your first product? I'll buy it

i heard that next week
wsnake

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Dear, as long as the price is low on a coin - it's time to buy and wait for a rocket!  Smiley
vitalichkin

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!
EVOS_CORE
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!
our current topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029662.new#new
please write me your nickname discord.
vitalichkin

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.
superlative1974

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

This project is 100% scam, administrator SHIRO, removed me from the project in the channel discord.
I could not remove and withdraw 200 coins.
I left this project a long time ago, but there are still 200 coins left. I AM READY TO PROVIDE A CORRESPONDENCE,
but it is not important for me, it is important that this project has Russian roots, Ukraine, the project was designed as a deception of people, but the developers did not have time to fully reach the peak when the coin was at a great price, several large investors found out that it was passing the deception. and they began to leave, now the project is supported only by small people who do not know about the project.
I have correspondence with three investors, as the developer has deceived the first investors. why tweeter hacked, I am ready to share this information, tomorrow I will create 4 topics in different forums, I would like to start a discussion.
superlative1974

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

my nickname was in your channel sergey # 3812
Without explanation, your administrator SHIRO, banned me, I kept coins on your channel. now I don’t have access to coins and your channel, you are thieves, I asked for 2 days in the channel that I could not withdraw coins, I was ignored, I think it is sad, any user can lose all his coins if he keeps them in channel discord, the project is deceiving people.
beware fraud Angry
EVOS_CORE
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:47:31 AM

you're lying. Its your 2 or 3 time ban? I cant remember. All the time the same - spam, fraud. You was warned by Shiro few times.
Contact Sincere and he will help you to withdrawal your coins, its not a problem.

Without explanation, your administrator SHIRO, banned me, I kept coins on your channel. now I don’t have access to coins and your channel, you are thieves, I asked for 2 days in the channel that I could not withdraw coins, I was ignored, I think it is sad, any user can lose all his coins if he keeps them in channel discord, the project is deceiving people.
beware fraud Angry
superlative1974

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

you're lying. Its your 2 or 3 time ban? I cant remember. All the time the same - spam, fraud. You was warned by Shiro few times.
Contact Sincere and he will help you to withdrawal your coins, its not a problem.

beware fraud Angry

you can prove that I was doing spam, the administrator did yesterday a warning not justified, and immediately banned me, funny, show me a photo of how I did spam, you're lying.
Ok, I will create a separate topic this weekend, now there is no time much work, but I will not leave it.
EVOS_CORE
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

We have screenshots with you spam and fraud of course. Shiro screened it before ban.
Do you need your coins? You didnt contact us to withdrawal it
superlative1974

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

OK, show me here for all the photos of how I did spam, at least 1 photo, and of course I need coins.
or you left them to yourself, they are probably important to you.
Do not believe this project, it will end badly for each depositor, this developer asks me here, that I have not asked for coins, but how can I turn if they banned me in the discord channel. I do not have access to withdraw coins, write to developers in order to receive coins. they are liars. mock people.
superlative1974

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

We have screenshots with you spam and fraud of course. Shiro screened it before ban.
Do you need your coins? You didnt contact us to withdrawal it
prove that I am a spammer, show at least 1 photo and I will make an apology. and delete all posts. what message i did spam. what exactly.
I do not know such messages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: