Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First worldwide recharge or topup prepaid mobile phone using Bitcoin or Litecoin  (Read 35816 times)
viziano

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:30:37 PM

It doesn't have my country,Macedonia.
Tried many other recharge companies but none have my country,sometimes they only have 1 providor.

Let's see if u can make this happen.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MobileShopdotPH (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 07:43:02 PM

It doesn't have my country,Macedonia.
Tried many other recharge companies but none have my country,sometimes they only have 1 providor.

Let's see if u can make this happen.

Hello,

We can connect to OneVip Macedonia. Is that any good to you?

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 07:46:56 PM

Hi all,

Merry Christmas to everyone from Mobileshop.ph aka Bitkoyn team.

Best wishes and have a good one!  Smiley
Same to you. I tried to recharge my mobile phone on your site after looking it at here but found that you have much high fees for your services. The other recharge service providers charge much less fess.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you let us know the mobile operator please?
I am from Pakistan and I am tried to recharge my mobile phone in Pakistan. That is from Mobilink and for that your fees is around 0.0002 higher than any other recharge provider. If you come close your fees to other service providers then you will be in competition to those others.

Checkout our Mobilink PKR 100 if the price offer. Let us know if that is competitive enough.

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Hi all,

Happy New Year!  All the best in 2017 Smiley

STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

How Much the Fee that you took for Bitcoin,if i am using Mobile Top up?
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

That is great to hear that you are also accepting litecoin (altcoin) for your recharge service. A number of other recharge services are also available but they do not accept any other payments system while nowadays altcoins also have a good value. I will use your service whenever I will need to recharge with litecoin.
MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

How Much the Fee that you took for Bitcoin,if i am using Mobile Top up?

Hi STFU,

Not sure what you mean by fees as we do not put any extra fees on our top up.

Please refer to our website as what you see is what you pay.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

STFU!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:13:23 AM

Hi STFU,

For an example If in the website wrotes 0.0025 BTC i had to pay based on the prices you offered . if i am using Blockchain then i transfer amount exactly 0.0025 (but you know Blockchain Fees). so, the balance about 0.0024 .  what happen to the Phones Credit balance that i bought?..
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Hi STFU,

For an example If in the website wrotes 0.0025 BTC i had to pay based on the prices you offered . if i am using Blockchain then i transfer amount exactly 0.0025 (but you know Blockchain Fees). so, the balance about 0.0024 .  what happen to the Phones Credit balance that i bought?..
Afaik you need to send the exact amount in your top up. Say if you purchase with an exact amount of 0.0025 btc your top up will only be processed if it is paid in full. What you have to do is send 0.0025 btc + the 0.0001 btc fee in blockhain so in total you'll send 0.0026 btc.
MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

Hi STFU,

Afaik you need to send the exact amount in your top up. Say if you purchase with an exact amount of 0.0025 btc your top up will only be processed if it is paid in full. What you have to do is send 0.0025 btc + the 0.0001 btc fee in blockhain so in total you'll send 0.0026 btc.

Thanks for your comments guys.  Smiley

STFU!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

Hi STFU,

btw, sorry missunderstanding  Grin . i am asking about Phone Credit Balance (already Bold the Question.). did the phone credit balance i will received still based on prices, If the amount i had sending by accidentally was 0.0024 BTC+Fees not 0.0025+Fees ?..
STFU!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

Thanks for your comments guys.  Smiley

Sure, my pleasure  Grin, anyway that question is just for an examples. maybe later i will try your site.
MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

Hi all,

We found this old archive but great article explaining what is Bitkoyn all about.

http://developers-club.com/posts/205884/

Hope this will help.  Smiley

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Check out our youtube page on how to use Bitkoyn

https://youtu.be/nJTaKB6kbiU

We hope to serve you soon.  Smiley

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Germany is missing in the countries list. When will it be available?

Hello,

Just to inform you, we are providing German mobile top up. Please visit our website bitkoyn.com for more information.

Let us know if you have any questions.  Smiley

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

Hi there,

Have a great week ahead  Smiley

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

About a week ago I tried to topup my Polish Orange mobile but it was impossible due to some kind of error on your site, I don't remember exact message but it happened just after entering mobile no, I had to topup with cash instead.

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:09:50 AM

About a week ago I tried to topup my Polish Orange mobile but it was impossible due to some kind of error on your site, I don't remember exact message but it happened just after entering mobile no, I had to topup with cash instead.

Hello Pozmu,

We've recently have had done some maintenance on our website. This may be during that time when you were about to request a top up.

Please email us helpdesk(at)bitkoyn.com and we're happy to top up it for you using Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin.

Apologies for any inconvenience had caused.

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

Hi all,

Have you seen our website lately?

Please do check it out and let us know your feedback.

Thank you in advance  Smiley

MobileShopdotPH (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:24:49 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:35:21 PM by MobileShopdotPH

Hi everyone,

As you know Bitkoyn.com (formerly known as Mobileshop.ph) have been serving the cryptocurrency communities since 2014 with Mobile recharge service to all the countries below.

Afghanistan - Albania - Algeria - American Samoa - Angola - Anguilla - Antigua and Barbuda - Argentina - Armenia - Aruba - Austria - Bahamas - Bahrain - Bangladesh - Barbados - Belarus - Belgium - Belize - Benin - Bermuda - Bolivia - Botswana - Brazil - British Virgin Islands - Burkina Faso - Burundi - Cambodia - Cameroon - Canada - Cape Verde - Cayman Islands - Central African Republic - Chile - China - Colombia - Congo - Costa Rica - Cyprus - Democratic Republic of the Congo - Dominica - Dominican Republic - Ecuador - Egypt - El Salvador - Ethiopia - Fiji - France - French Guiana - Gambia - Georgia - Germany - Ghana - Grenada - Guatemala - Guinea - Guinea Bissau - Guyana - Haiti - Honduras - India - Indonesia - Iraq - Italy - Ivory Coast - Jamaica - Japan - Jordan - Kazakhstan - Kenya - Kosovo - Kuwait - Kyrgyzstan - Laos - Lebanon - Liberia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Macedonia - Madagascar - Malawi - Malaysia - Mali - Martinique - Mexico - Moldova - Montserrat - Morocco - Mozambique - Myanmar - Namibia - Nauru - Nepal - Netherlands - Netherlands Antilles - Nicaragua - Niger - Nigeria - Oman - Pakistan - Palestine - Panama - Papua New Guinea - Paraguay - Peru - Philippines - Poland - Portugal - Puerto Rico - Qatar - Romania - Russia - Rwanda - Samoa - Saudi Arabia - Senegal - Serbia - Sierra Leone - Singapore - South Africa - Spain - Sri Lanka - St Kitts and Nevis - St Lucia - St Vincent Grenadines - Suriname - Swaziland - Switzerland - Tajikistan - Tanzania - Thailand - Togo - Tonga - Trinidad and Tobago - Tunisia - Turkey - Turks and Caicos - Uganda - Ukraine - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States - Uruguay - Uzbekistan - Vanuatu - Vietnam - Yemen - Zambia - Zimbabwe

We are proud to announce that we have expanded our offerings by providing everyone with additional top up services such as:

Viber
India Gift Vouchers
Indonesia PLN Electricity Bills
TUC Nicaragua Travel Vouchers
Philippines and Guatemala Pharmacy Vouchers
Indonesia, El Salvador and Indonesia Grocery Gift Cards
Mobile Data Bundles - Bangladesh - Costa Rica - El Salvador - Guatemala - Haiti - Honduras - India - Indonesia - Jamaica - Nicaragua - Nigeria - Philippines - Qatar - South Africa - Trinidad and Tobago

We hope to update you with more services in the future. Thank you all for your support.

Looking forward serving new and old Bitkoyners soon Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: