Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2/29]Yankee's Self Defense Shop!: Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! Low Prices!  (Read 8716 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 05:51:28 AM

Just saying here, I paid on the 28th of last month. I live in Ohio, you live in Illinois, I figured the package would of been here by maybe the 5th..at the latest..it seems it probably won't get here till the 12th..maybe the 11th if I'm lucky... Undecided

Just looked it up, literally less than a 3 and a half hour car ride from here to there.

Hey, Im terribly sorry about this! usually takes about 10 days or so.
I shipped it 3rd, USPS Facility got it on the 9th, Tracking: 9405510200883194641992

I'll look into in the morning

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 05:53:08 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2013, 07:08:12 AM by Matthew N. Wright

This thread wins. Can you ship live grenades?

Amanda

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 01:37:45 PM

It took quite a bit longer than Yankee told me at start but I'm sure thats not his fault, but the tracking number finally works and shows a package. Lets hope it arrives soon Smiley

1Ea1oNDVmTUd657ncDPX69XYzVHJdTjgzL
Amanda

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 01:55:23 PM

Amanda: I'd find it funny when a scammer would get scammed as you probably paid the goods with the BTC you received from me where I never received my PP you wanted to send me.

ocminer, I feel really bad about this. Knowing that the money Amanda used was probably stolen from you.

I'd like to offer you goods from my shop for free. If you see anything you like above, let me know Ill ship it tomorrow.

Pick whatever and how many you like

Oh, just read this as well. Yankee, you should know I have already been in contact with an admin because Ocminer keeps accusing me as a scammer even though I have never scammed it.  Not sure what his intention is but you shouldn't just give him free items.

1Ea1oNDVmTUd657ncDPX69XYzVHJdTjgzL
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 02:51:43 PM

Just saying here, I paid on the 28th of last month. I live in Ohio, you live in Illinois, I figured the package would of been here by maybe the 5th..at the latest..it seems it probably won't get here till the 12th..maybe the 11th if I'm lucky... Undecided

Just looked it up, literally less than a 3 and a half hour car ride from here to there.

Tracking shows it was Delivered this morning! https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9405510200883194641992/

Let me know if everything is good.

Amanda: I'd find it funny when a scammer would get scammed as you probably paid the goods with the BTC you received from me where I never received my PP you wanted to send me.

ocminer, I feel really bad about this. Knowing that the money Amanda used was probably stolen from you.

I'd like to offer you goods from my shop for free. If you see anything you like above, let me know Ill ship it tomorrow.

Oh, just read this as well. Yankee, you should know I have already been in contact with an admin because Ocminer keeps accusing me as a scammer even though I have never scammed it.  Not sure what his intention is but you shouldn't just give him free items.

Amanda. I strongly believe that innocent until proven guilty however the evidence against you, which is just word of mouth right now is striking.

I''ll wait for instructions from an Admin, or ocminer.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 03:57:59 PM

While I do like the idea of a "stabbing pen", is there any chance of listing firearms? I'm looking for an AR-15 or maybe a nice handgun.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 04:18:04 PM

While I do like the idea of a "stabbing pen", is there any chance of listing firearms? I'm looking for an AR-15 or maybe a nice handgun.

Hey, sorry. Although I have access to legal firearms, I don't know enough of the legalities of it so I won't dabble.
Thanks

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

Hey, sorry. Although I have access to legal firearms, I don't know enough of the legalities of it so I won't dabble.
Thanks
Understandable, I have seen a few firearms for sale in bitcoins, I think there is a PSO for sale at bitcoinclassifieds, but not many.

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Thanks
Understandable, I have seen a few firearms for sale in bitcoins, I think there is a PSO for sale at bitcoinclassifieds, but not many.

I dont wanna mention its name but *ahem* Silk Road *ahem* has plenty of firearms  Roll Eyes

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:03:42 PM

Thanks

I dont wanna mention its name but *ahem* Silk Road *ahem* has plenty of firearms  Roll Eyes

Actually, very few of those guys will ship you an unregistered firearm. They are remarkably hard to get your hands on without being amongst the dirtiest of the street gangsters.
Most of the firearms sellers on SR have to go through FFS, and you end up having to pay brokerage fees and taxes for it, not to mention that it is yours in the federal registry.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 07:31:57 PM

Thanks

Actually, very few of those guys will ship you an unregistered firearm. They are remarkably hard to get your hands on without being amongst the dirtiest of the street gangsters.
Most of the firearms sellers on SR have to go through FFS, and you end up having to pay brokerage fees and taxes for it, not to mention that it is yours in the federal registry.

Really? wow I did not know that.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 07:41:22 PM

Thanks

I wold be afraid of buying a gun from SR. Although maybe I could get a deal on one of those guns the Feds let walk in Mexico.  Smiley
One loop hole that some can use is a private sale. In my state, and maybe others, you can buy/sell a gun from another state citizen without a federal firearms licenses. 

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2011, 09:50:42 PM

Oh, just read this as well. Yankee, you should know I have already been in contact with an admin because Ocminer keeps accusing me as a scammer even though I have never scammed it.  Not sure what his intention is but you shouldn't just give him free items.

Yeah sure, unbelievable that you keep on doing that for 20 BTC..

You must be a really, really poor guy

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
RandyFolds

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 09:53:37 PM

Thanks

I wold be afraid of buying a gun from SR. Although maybe I could get a deal on one of those guns the Feds let walk in Mexico.  Smiley
One loop hole that some can use is a private sale. In my state, and maybe others, you can buy/sell a gun from another state citizen without a federal firearms licenses. 

In your state. You are still responsible for federal registration or it could be seized by the police at any time for any reason. That is really the only reason to comply with federal firearm regulations: the police will take your shit if you don't.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 12:27:06 AM

In your state. You are still responsible for federal registration or it could be seized by the police at any time for any reason. That is really the only reason to comply with federal firearm regulations: the police will take your shit if you don't.
I don't really know to much about the federal laws. For what it's worth, a trainer at a gun class I recently attended said it was advisable to go through a licensed dealer because if the gun is involved in a crime the police will come to you first. But that it was legal to sell your handgun to your neighbor.  Personally I would use a dealer to buy any handgun. But I would buy a rifle at a garage sale.

RandyFolds

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 01:09:24 AM

I don't really know to much about the federal laws. For what it's worth, a trainer at a gun class I recently attended said it was advisable to go through a licensed dealer because if the gun is involved in a crime the police will come to you first. But that it was legal to sell your handgun to your neighbor.  Personally I would use a dealer to buy any handgun. But I would buy a rifle at a garage sale.

What I said is true for handguns, not long guns. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
noogai93

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2011, 05:02:18 AM

Received my Knives today, much faster then i expected for international shipping, knives are in great
condition and are very sharp.

Thank you very much !
digital

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 03:05:34 PM

Can you get ahold of any Gerber knives?

Specifically I'm looking @ this one:
http://www.gerbergear.com/Survival/Knives/Survival-Series-Ultimate-Knife_31-000751

But may be interested in others as well.

If I help you out: 17QatvSdciyv2zsdAbphDEUzST1S6x46c3
References (bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=): 50051.20  50051.100  53668.0  53788.0  53571.0  53571.0  52212.0  50729.0  114804.0  115468  78106  69061  58572  54747
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2011, 06:04:14 PM

Can you get ahold of any Gerber knives?

Specifically I'm looking @ this one:
http://www.gerbergear.com/Survival/Knives/Survival-Series-Ultimate-Knife_31-000751

But may be interested in others as well.

I should have some new stock on Monday, Ill update you then!

Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 03:41:54 PM

bump! Take advantage of the price drop of bitcoin!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: