Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10-20 BTC LOAN(6month-12month) Repaid at 15% anually  (Read 1562 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

Hey guys, after a short term loan.

I have forex related business here in NZ and it could use a cash/bitcoin injection

I have call centers lined up to which I am paying for leads and then I have also contracted out to a consulting firm to go and close the deal.

basically I get commission, but its quite a good commission and I am also out actively looking for new clients.

I am also looking to investing in New Zealands first bitcoin ATM ( i have a group of 3 interested in this I just need to raise a little capital, we have all the expertise needed)

some new zealander bitcoiners that are well known and respected will vouch for me.

we will make an agreement upon the lending of the coins to the specifics and we will stick to those specifics

Thanks for your time guys

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

I have forex related business here in NZ and it could use a cash/bitcoin injection

I have call centers lined up to which I am paying for leads and then I have also contracted out to a consulting firm to go and close the deal.

basically I get commission, but its quite a good commission and I am also out actively looking for new clients.

I am also looking to investing in New Zealands first bitcoin ATM ( i have a group of 3 interested in this I just need to raise a little capital, we have all the expertise needed)

some new zealander bitcoiners that are well known and respected will vouch for me.

we will make an agreement upon the lending of the coins to the specifics and we will stick to those specifics

short term is 6-12 months?

And could you told more about "expertise needed".

As well would you offer any collateral? Because if not ... perhaps nobody will trust you Smiley
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:08:48 AM

short term is 6-12 months?

And could you told more about "expertise needed".

As well would you offer any collateral? Because if not ... perhaps nobody will trust you Smiley

hey there mate,
in business short term is less than 12 months
long term is anything over 12 month
its what i was taught anyway

In terms of expertise I am a businessman with little tech experience compared to some of the people on here, you may know MineForMan, he is my tech guy and partner for NZs first bitcoin ATM if we get all of the resources underway, I also have a few other people interested to buy in with real cash aprox 5-10k all up(not including MineForMan who is yet to decide how much he is fronting)

thanks

beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:14:50 AM

collateral I could offer my KnC neptune preorder, but once this project has started most of my resources will be going into it

beware of impersonators
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:31:54 AM

collateral I could offer my KnC neptune preorder, but once this project has started most of my resources will be going into it

I would think a business man would know that collateral is something tangible that we would *easily* be able to sell *for the amount loaned* when you don't pay your loan.

A pre-order for mining equipment isn't going to cut it

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:16:29 AM

well it may not be before hand but knc preorder is worth 10k cash anyway which I can refund now and store away,

I would also personally pay you out of my visa if all turns to shit

beware of impersonators
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:24:10 AM

I would also personally pay you out of my visa if all turns to shit

We have no reason to believe you would do that.  Your word means nothing.    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:58:42 AM

yeah I am actually quite reputable here in NZ, like I have stated before Mineforman knows me personally, he is well known in the bitcoin community and will vouch for me but yes ultimately there is trust involved

beware of impersonators
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:24:31 AM

yeah I am actually quite reputable here in NZ, like I have stated before Mineforman knows me personally, he is well known in the bitcoin community and will vouch for me but yes ultimately there is trust involved

Trust is irrelevant.  We want collateral.  Something we hold and can easily resell for the amount of the loan.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:31 AM

yeah Im just not sure what I can possibly use mate

beware of impersonators
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:29:13 AM

If you need a $6K - 12K loan there probably isn't anyone who is going to do it without the proper collateral (which usually would be altcoins). Seeing as you don't seem to have any my advice would to simply get a personal loan from a bank - if you've got enough assets to afford a loan a bank should be a lot easier to get one from.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:14:48 AM

If you need a $6K - 12K loan there probably isn't anyone who is going to do it without the proper collateral (which usually would be altcoins). Seeing as you don't seem to have any my advice would to simply get a personal loan from a bank - if you've got enough assets to afford a loan a bank should be a lot easier to get one from.

That would be your post number 666.    Shocked

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:14:50 PM

you want a loan from Bitcointalk users.

Perhaps you though that all those hero and full members are damn rich and they are bathing in bitcoins Smiley and there will be easy to get a loan from them.

But it is not like that. People here will make your loan possible - if you provide a collateral.

If all we have is your word - nope, sorry.
Coins4life

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Lol 10-20 BTC loan without collateral
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: