Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching rising coins  (Read 1129 times)
lavyu (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

The market is rising now waiting and being patient when prices go down to get profit just waiting for the opportunity to get a good chance Smiley
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

I would try to do prior research and pick top coins prior to the rise.  If you try to time a pump and dump your dealing with the worst sharks on the planet.  Your going to eventually get caught.  If you pick solid coins with a future you are then in control.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

Hi Guys,

I'll catch it after listing on exchange or ICO event, meaning I only see from the moment not price. Most people will not agree with me but this is my choice because last day I use price and get dump. I don't want repeat my mistake again, so change strategy is better. Hope my decision is right and good luck to you.

lavyu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

I find that most of the time eventually you will have to exercise the activitiy "waiting". I agree, it's better to having to wait for a coin to drop down to a specific price than to have to wait for it to rise to your desired level, which is mostly your break-even level anyway. However, in hindsight, when I see coins having doubled or tripled in a short period of time I tend to change my mind.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

It depends on the coin if the coin is a Shitcoin, then if it rises then time to dump and take some profit, the best profit generating coins right now is the pump and dump coins if you just know how to play the market properly.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Hi Guys,

I just waiting for the crash and it's too risky to create any movement when the price has started to increase. I guess the bearish and downtrend is a good time to jump in to the market. I will never try to take any risky movement and then could my amount disappear. just try to play in the safe zone it's much better for me personally.
Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

Everyone want to catch risiing coin, and if There will be ICO i definitely go with SciDex Protocol. This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Hi Guys,

i always monitoring the charts and read news on twitter or telegram group like crypto trading signal or etc, when its on early news i immediately jump and buy some moving coin
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

The best way is to research, read, find out, ask experts regarding the promising coins. While the market is still low, you can start investing small amount in multiple coins so your chances on profit are safe.
Good luck with your investments. As a newbie I know it's nerve-wrecking at times but good market analysis always helps.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Too bad i'm not an active trader who continuosly seeing the chart (it's a pain for your eyes). But catching a token when it raising/pumped is really a big risk, you can lose your money even as soon as you bought the token
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Hi Guys,

Jumping on it could be dangerous. I could drown your investment. If it rises so fast, it will not take so long, it will dive immediately.  Somebody play a pump and dump on it.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

It all depends what wanna trade in
for top coins i'll just hold it until it reaches my target,than i'll focus of "shit coin"for trading
that way i can earn more
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:11:09 AM

Too bad i'm not an active trader who continuosly seeing the chart (it's a pain for your eyes). But catching a token when it raising/pumped is really a big risk, you can lose your money even as soon as you bought the token

Yes it's true catching coins when it's rising are having a high risk, that may cause of loss your funds. We know that the value of all cryptocurrency are volatility, it may up or suddenly down. You need to analyze first the coin.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

Hi Guys,

sometimes I having difficult to decide the coins that can increase in the next hours and if it happens, I only watching the market without doing anything until I can see the good sign. maybe for me, if the price can jump higher in the next minute and there are many buy order in that price, it could be the right coin to choose. but be careful, sometimes this is not a guarantee because there is another sign to detect which coin to increase which I still find out.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

usually I will take a few coins with good potential and not just the pump and dump groups, we can see their displays on the marketcap or in their exchange, if only the pump is for some BTC or ETH, usually I will look first, but if it's a project and the coin or token is good and it seems that many people will need it and most importantly, they have a real business with their tokens or coins, I will immediately buy it, before it's too late

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

You are more of chasing a trade if you try to ride the spike of a coin. Catching isn't easy even if there aren't selling orders in line. Its been a hobbit of waiting for another dip before buying and the next spike up will be you selling point. You buy whe nthe price dip and waiting is usually what you wanna do to profit. The name of the game is patience.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
lavyu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

Hi Guys,

Jumping on it could be dangerous. I could drown your investment. If it rises so fast, it will not take so long, it will dive immediately.  Somebody play a pump and dump on it.

If no one jumps on it, it will crash definitely. Price can't rise if people just watch. So not jumping on it because it will crash is actually a self-fulfilling prophecy, isn't it?
lavyu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

So the majority is saying that joining a coin which is heading northwards is dangerous. Sure it involves is a significant risk of loss, but what is more riskier you think, picking bottoms or jumping on a rally?

The risk of the former is that price can keep going lower for a long time and much deeper, the latter's risk is that price may lose momentum soon after you enter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: