Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching rising coins  (Read 1130 times)
Eurobot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

I think it is a wise decision to hold a little bit watching the price for some time. the price may rise more. So it is better to wait rather than selling the coins quickly watching the price rise
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

It actually depends. Sometimes selling the coins immediately is good decision if the price fluctuation of coin is happening regularly. For other situation it is better to wait for while
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

you must know this that every moments market charts changes,  so if you want to catch the top one we have to keep looking at the market updates  otherwise it will not possible for you to identify any specificaly
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

if you want  to catch them then at first you have to find them and for doing this you  must have to analyze the whole market properly like if you read the list of ICO then you will able to find the names and details but yes every moment updates are also needed
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

first off all i look at the rsi which is tell me buy and sell percentage, then i go to the tradingview and doing my analysis with moving averages etc.

of course i need good volume.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

it mainly depends on you choice that where and what kind of coin you will prefer but yes for catching it you must have to know the list and the names of this coin which are on the top otherwise it will be hard for you
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

as for me i do not monitor every rising coin in the crypto martket. rather i monitor the coins i own by knowing when to trade them and when not to do so. go-to coinmarketcap.com for more information.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
I will catch these coins and to hold for the long term:-

ETH
IOTA
EOS
ECC

These coins have a very stable price.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

it depend on business strategy. when i see a coin rising swiftly that time i am  just waiting for a good chance. when it is going up i just sale my coin and get profit its normal.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

I see you are naive and observant but the truth remains that whenever  a coin rises never jump and buy it
You only participate when you have the token to sell and get your profits

No body is lured to participate
It’s either greediness or over confidence

There’s a difference between greed and fomo and fud
Learn the differences
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Best thing to do is to research a promising coin with good working product and low market cap.

If you are lucky it ll rise up much more than some well known coins, which just fall these days.

You have to do good analysis, read a lot and believe in your luck. Good luck with your investments.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

when i see a coin rising swiftly that time i am  just waiting for the opportunity to get a good chance. i think it is better tips for make profit.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Trying to jump into the last car without understanding of growing reason and its potential is suicide.  In general, I try not to buy assets during growth, because I don't like spontaneous purchases and in most cases they are unsuccessful. But if I decide, then only for a small amount, which is not terrible to risk (in general, i'm a gambler, unfortunately, but i'm fighting it  Grin). I will quickly analyze why the coin is growing, because of some strong fundamental news or just a spontaneous pump. If it's the latter,I'll pass.

AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

when i see a coin rising swiftly that time i am  just waiting for the opportunity. when market grow up i am just getting a good chance. it is simple way to make profit.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

I always try to catch the rising coins before rising. To do this, you have to follow your favorite coin's social platforms. Because every new update or announce makes the coin price up, and I have joined in a telegram group where someone posts every update for any coin. Besides this, I jump to buy coins when it starts to rise! I mean the first step of rising!

nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

It's difficult to catch coins before they rise, you have to buy when no one else is buying.  Its usually too late and people already get FOMO'd in during the initial pump.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Personally, I always put pretty high orders. If they work, then I knowingly put it, if the order does not work, then I will wait longer.
Cинoнимыcooбщить oб oшибкe
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

I now often just watch the coins, and a very long time to make a decision on investment.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Hi Guys,

There are times I checked coins who are breaking barriers here: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

However, I also try to look deeper as what is the reason behind the sudden peak, if I see that there are good news around that might have caused of the pump then I slowly try to jump with small amounts only and see how it goes for me.

If in the next couple of hours the price continue to go up, then I bought few more coins, but it is started to decline then I immediately exited because I don't want to be trapped. Its really hard unless you have some insider information which we know is impossible in the market. Just be careful though with this method, because you really need to spend a lot of times monitoring the price so that you can mitigate the risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

it all depends on your trading experience. I try to buy cheaper and sell more. and Yes, if I see that the coin started to rise in price I'm buying it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: