Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching rising coins  (Read 1130 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

If you were able to catch all those coins then it's better to it , anyway that is an art of trading , and that's the most  difficult part of the business which is to decide when to buy and when to sell.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I only care about the coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap. These are the coin I will invest and learn to make a profit from it
I think you should learn about another coin, because so many coin, new project with the technology have bright future, and the price increase so much
Yea i agree top 10 coin in coinmarketcap is great, But there's no harm studying other coins, Maybe you will know actually there are many good coin
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Cryptocurrency price ratings are always changing, even in seconds it can go up or down. The ability to trade cryptocurrency is very weak. Prices go up so sell coins, and prices go down to buy coins. That's all we do every day.

The problem is we only focus on one coin in trading. This makes the velocity of money slow down.

In my opinion, we must have money and coins. If the price of the coin goes down, you can buy, if the price goes up, then sell the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

It is a bad decision to chase after and buy green candles
But t can be positive too in situations where the token keeps increasing in price and value

In most cases, it is best to be relaxed and take the dyor procedure
cuprice

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
This will depends on how good you are to catch them while those coins are pumping and it's a risk to ride with them as we can't predict how long they will do the pump. I prefer to follow a project with a legit not just pump and dump.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

before I will jump into the band wagon, i will first check what caused the price increase, if it about about listing news, or partnership news or any news related to the project then, I will jump in and buy, but if it is a mere pump and dump then count me out.

JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

Hi Guys,

I always pick my coins based off fundamentals vs pumps.  The pumps are very volatile and can leave you wiped out if not careful.  I feel much more comfortable buying quality just in case the market turns on me. 
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

I only care about the coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap. These are the coin I will invest and learn to make a profit from it

Your plan is good but those tokens/coins in the top ten will not give you much profit.
i think you are a ripple fan also, many people are looking on the tokens that are not at the top but has the potential to grow more than 1000 %.

It is good to take the risk at dip and wait for it to rise than catching the rising star.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

In case of any new investment, when the price starts to rise, it becomes a little risky to buy it. Because before you can invest in any project you have to research it well or there is possibility of loss.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

The best way to find out is to research. If you really want to know, is it shitcoin coins or have any future, then research about that project and thus you can understand what should you do.
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

I caught pumping and got got profit only once. It was in the end of 2017. But now I prefer to invest on long term because market is unpredictable.

ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

i wait until price of coin will rise to my lower border of wanted price and then i wait some time after and then i sell and get my profit! its pretty simple.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

I have been monitoring trade and also the coin market cap but right now we are experiencing a huge bearish market and rather than rising coins are doing the negative by fall and falling fast but I will research on any coin that seems to rise
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

If I invest when the price starts to rise then the chances of my loss will increase greatly. So in any case, before investing, know about the project. Any investor should invest with best research about the project.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Different traders have different mindset and strategy. So that's specifically don't define what to do. But being patient is wiser decision and waiting for desired level.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

That's very crucial time for trader to take decision. But if they quickly jump or switch in this time they should be face lose. So need to be aware  this time and then they can do it wisely.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Directly jumping on it it's continously down or rising is not wiser decision from trader then it should be the cause for losses all. So be waiting and careful should be good for those time.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

I usually hold little bit of patience to see a stable rising of the price. I don’t immediately sale the coin just watching a sudden rise after a while when the price was dropping continuously
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

This will be perfect choise before invest in any coins is choose one among top 10 cryptos.Wait for its price downfall and invest a lot. It is sure that i every cryptos fluctuation is a very natural, downfall and risen. Then make a good profit , wait and be more carefull.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Its not easy to catch the rising coin like that, the "successful" traders often monitor the coin for long time and combine with other movement of bitcoin, market to decide the trade, not only the chart.
Some also attend the signal group and this kind of signal somehow become self ful-filled while many people will jump in that coin because of the signal.
Trading is of course more profitable than holding if you are lucky and you know what to do.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: