Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching rising coins  (Read 1130 times)
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Whenever the price goes up, i wait for the best coins. And i invest on it. What matters most for me is the coin. I will not go for any comment on the market.
nurseyman

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

This is very difficult for me. what we know best is btc and yet we do not even anticipate its future. I still have a couple of guesses. I will also learn that.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

If i see such opportunity, I won't jump in to invest because I don't know what's making the price to jump high, it could be a pump and dump, the only reason i will jump is if i know the cause of the sudden jump in the price,
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

In recent time market is going well so you need to wait for price fall and invest that time. Hope you choose right coin in a right time.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

Before I invest on any coin, I do my own research at first. If I find that the coin is potential enough, then I decide to invest on it. I also keep monitoring the charts and reviews for updates.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

I don't want myself to get involved in FOMO thing. Everytime it happens, I just wait it to crash and be happy for not jumping in. Of course, I feel sorry for those who have been trapped in the so called "loss".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

In order to catch the growing coins and get a good profit I follow the channels in the telegram, there are some great chats where not only learn how to use the exchange,but also point to the coins that make sharp jumps up and allow you to make good money on short bets.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

it depend on a lot of things it is not always as easy as saying "i jump in" or say "i always wait for dip". for example in many cases whenever i see a pump going on i try to assess where on the pump we are and how much more of it is left. of course it is more desired to buy the dip during the rise but the dip during pumps of most small coins may not come or may not even be major enough for me to buy in. so i buy those coins and enjoy the rise.
but sometimes it is best to wait around and see how the market is. if you see a dip and then you still saw the strength in the pump, that can be a very good buy signal.

in any case there is another important thing which is much more important than "when to buy" and that is "when to SELL". don't forget to dump the pumping coins if you don't want to suddenly see your money vanish.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
I sort out any potential coins and look at their charts throughout the day and set an alarm at a certain price, when the alarm lights up I will buy it.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

The problem most people have in a pump and dump coin is when to get out, I think greed is responsible for these, I use to make profit then just watch the Poloniex trollbox before it was closed, because if you see a pump and dump all you need to do is to do the opposite of what they are doing

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

Try to research and find out top coins in the market. Try to invest in top coins that have a great chance to rise in prise and hold it for future to get a great amount of profit.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

Normally everyone wants to catch the rising coin. The best way is to research and find out the appropriate coin for better investment and get a good profit. I think small investments in multiple coins are safe.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

Without seeing the potential none should go to invest to see the pump. I only do this for BTC because no matter what they are leading the market. But for new coins it is just foolishness.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

If only a little profit I get from the price increase I will still hold back. Likewise if the price is low, I will hold back to avoid noise. whereas after I get enough profit I will sell and take profits while I will invest again.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

No I never actually do this kind of things because just seeing the pump and invest on it is foolishness. Most of the time people make mistake doing that. I always try to wait and research, gather news then decide to invest.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?

sometimes I wait for a while until I see the price can get lower. but the other time if I see the price can increase higher, I will directly buy instant and place the sell order. but this does not always work because sometimes the price is going down first before it can increase and it depends on how you enter the market and place the order.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

I do not jump instantly and I think that it is not a good idea to jump just by seeing the rise. The market of crypto currency is very much volatile and we should wait for some time to see whether such rise is stable or not.
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

In my opinion, it's not right to take action to buy coins when it rises quickly, and it can go down anytime rapidly so if conditions like that, I watch it. But yes, it returns to trading strategies for everyone
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Normally the people pick the top 10 coins and then go for the research, because that would be the most lucrative thing to do.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

It actually depends. But I usually check the coinmarket cap and usually invest on the top 5 coin on the list. Till now it doesn’t make me loss of my money. Just seeing the pump of any coin and jumping on it is not a good decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: