Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Catching rising coins  (Read 1126 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
I think day traders and breakout trader do that. But if you want to be like that you have to study more about trading charts and indicators and create your own trading system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

I think we should check the growth of certain coins to catch them. Like i only look the statistics of top ten coins and i just care about their growth. These strategies varies from time to time.

Absolutely! Go to the CoinMarketCap and open this stuff: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ There you will check which of the altcoins have more chances to gain very soon.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

I believe that now you need to invest in your favorite coins. Because the price is low and growth will be very soon. I think that you will not lose anything, but you will only pay if you invest now.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

Catching imcreasing value of coins are great deal because you can obtaind a huge income from this and you can be able to used it to promote your future life.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

I believe that now you need to invest in your favorite coins. Because the price is low and growth will be very soon. I think that you will not lose anything, but you will only pay if you invest now.
and I've seen similar reports for half a year already and everyone expects growth very soon. but in fact for growth we need very global positive news - which is not. so where did you get that growth coming soon?

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
mambA98427

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Buy the top coin after the price drops after the exit on the exchanges. For example: nkn, pchain - this is a good investment
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

and I've seen similar reports for half a year already and everyone expects growth very soon. but in fact for growth we need very global positive news - which is not. so where did you get that growth coming soon?
of course if today make investments, then in the near future there will be an opportunity to get a good profit. But only here there is a certain risk.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

That's the worst thing you will be doing if you jump in during a "hype" and sudden price "rise", is lose everything (considering its just a random coin that has been pumped for no reason). The best is to sit back tight and watch the price fall back down. Consider having a drink too since you saved financial assets from committing suicide. The best thing to do is actually not invest on those random coins that rises for no reason since the risk involved is much higher than usual.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Catching imcreasing value of coins are great deal because you can obtaind a huge income from this and you can be able to used it to promote your future life.
This is what traders do, they look for rising coins they enter early and then they will sold later on. Making profit is not that easy, you really need to do a lot of effforts knowing when to enter and when to exit but if you are focus on achieving your goal, then everything is possible.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Hi Guys,

For active traders who are monitoring the charts daily for long hours,  I am curious to know what you do when you see a coin rising swiftly. Do you jump on the wagon immediately, wait for a pullback or just watch it go and crash and be happy you didn't get lured into it?
I guess the best thing to do is to do some research about it. If you are really interested in making your trading to be more fruitful, we have to spend some time to study the market and the projects involved with that coin. It is true that there is always a hype on every coin but doing some research will not do any harm or take most of your time. Be careful about investing your money into something that you do not know. Watching it go and see if it will crash doesn't make any sense because it will not give you anything. Do something if you want to be more productive.
lavyu (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

Here are my results:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HDtgvZe.png

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HDtgM29.png
lavyu (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Todays results:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HDC7xbd.png

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HDC7GB7.png

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HDC7OZO.png
alberto.camargo.oropez

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Catch growing coins is difficult, but now when everything is below - it's come to take risks and buy. In the coming days I invest all free finances. In the long term by the end of the year I will receive 15-20% of profit.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

You might be a lot more regarding running after any business in the event you make an effort to journey the particular raise of your coin. Finding just isn't effortless even when right now there are certainly not marketing requests inside series. The recently been any hobbit regarding looking forward to one more dip just before getting as well as the subsequent raise upwards will probably be an individual selling point. You get what the value dip and also holding out is normally everything you wanna carry out to be able to income. The particular identity with the video game will be endurance.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

This is what traders do, they look for rising coins they enter early and then they will sold later on. Making profit is not that easy, you really need to do a lot of effforts knowing when to enter and when to exit but if you are focus on achieving your goal, then everything is possible.
usually traders who do their daily trading are not interested in coins that pump high because things often happen when the pump is high some time later dump. so some traders usually make purchases at the beginning and sell them when the pump is high. if they are left behind they will research more deeply

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I have read a lot of positive news for several months now. However, what I get is a very powerful dump from Bitcoin and the whole altcoin. I really do not understand what is going on
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Sometimes as active traders do not have to monitor the charts for hours or take a long time. Because it will waste time that should be used in other things (examine the development of the market situation). And actually just seeing and monitoring at a glance from the graph can be quite understandable. When the price of a coin rises quickly, it is not easy to be interested in making choices. It would be better if you research first. Whether it is a pump or not.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

If the coin has quickly increased in price, it means that it is simply pumped. In this situation, of course it is worth selling, as the price after a few hours will go back down.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

When we consider some good coins in other word check the top 100 coins in CMC. Those are will be great coins. So you keep in touch those coins updates and behaver of the coins on CMC.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

i strongly advise you not to buy the hype or pump&dump coins

think it like fishing, do your research and buy some coins which you re interested

than wait for the next bull run and good news

thats all, and i believe lately it is good time to buy these days

i cant say i did good money by trading, but holding makes good money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: