Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone please ddos cryptorush.in  (Read 1705 times)
baka (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:25:34 PM

This exchange needs to be put out of its misery, someone please kill it. Don't get it how anybody uses this cesspool.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

This exchange needs to be put out of its misery, someone please kill it. Don't get it how anybody uses this cesspool.

What exactly did they do to you?

~BCX~

They didn't do anything, and that's why this idea is stupid.

Their servers are overloaded, it's not their fault some alt coins got popular and were only available through them, they can predict the future. Switch to MintPal for Maza, if that's what the problem is. It's quick and easy, deposit from cryptorush.in took about 20 minutes.
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:29:16 PM

He is only kidding. He wants to buy mazacoin but cryptorush is slow as shit.
baka (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:16:54 AM

~BCX~

Lost a weeks mining profit on their lag infested, queued orders shit servers. I hope they do the crypto world a service and shut that piece of shit down.

EDIT: cryptorush is down, for good I hope even if I lose all the btc I had there I'll still feel good.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:21:45 AM

~BCX~

Lost a weeks mining profit on their lag infested, queued orders shit servers. I hope they do the crypto world a service and shut that piece of shit down.

EDIT: cryptorush is down, for good I hope even if I lose all the btc I had there I'll still feel good.

You might but what about others? Of course memememe.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:13:28 AM

How terrible. No wonder you lost a week's worth. Karma does not like you. Keep spreading your negativity, it'll come back.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:38:33 AM

How terrible. No wonder you lost a week's worth. Karma does not like you. Keep spreading your negativity, it'll come back.

Yeah BTC already has had a rough week in the media. All these asphats that wish ill and crash exchanges/ steal coins is NOT HELPING. GREED will ruin cryptos. People are already highly cautious of cryptos, and then they see the news.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
baka (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:39:27 AM

Thanks for the advice deepak!

PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

A single fuck I do not give of your thanks to me. And that's Mr. Chopra to you.
SlidingHorn

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:38:28 PM

At least Pyro's words made sense...Deepak is nothing but non-sensical, pseudo-scientific woo-woo.   Grin

flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

So don't use them. Simple!
baka (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:54:07 PM

So don't use them. Simple!

How was I supposed to know the lag mysteriously affects only sell orders. Only used it because it was the only exchange that had MZC listed.

baka (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

I went ahead and punched them for a short time.

They have lame DDoS protection.

No point, it's like kicking a child.

I'm sure the security is just as good.

~BCX~

If it was you who indeed shut them down, albeit for a short time, you have my thanks.

cloverleaf

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:11:55 PM

head over to mintpal if you're looking to trade maza
PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:33:14 PM

~BCX~

If it was you who indeed shut them down, albeit for a short time, you have my thanks.
If a negative asshole and a bullshitting, condescending douchebag had a conversation, it would this.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

Threatening to DDOS An exchange? For what reasons?

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
se[c]

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:29:34 AM

~BCX~

So let me get this straight BCX - You just admitted to DDoSing the exchange on a public forum. You realize this is a crime, yes?

You claimed they have lame DDoS protection - I assume you're talking about Cloudflare as that's their provider. I have some friends at Cloudflare who run their engines - would you like me to forward them your complaints?
baka (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:30:58 AM

~BCX~

So let me get this straight BCX - You just admitted to DDoSing the exchange on a public forum. You realize this is a crime, yes?

You claimed they have lame DDoS protection - I assume you're talking about Cloudflare as that's their provider. I have some friends at Cloudflare who run their engines - would you like me to forward them your complaints?

The only crime here is the fact that this exchange is still running.

PyroClasTix

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:26:33 AM

~BCX~

Don't even bother with BCX. He's a waste of time. Full of bullshit.
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:29:54 AM

LOL. I don't think you can be brought up on charges for posting you DDoS'd a site. It's not what you know its what you can prove. Anyone can post something like that but that doesn't mean its true. Although I do know that BCX is capable of and can reek havoc when he want's to Grin I doubt he would be dumb enough to get caught... so good luck and BCX keep doing what you do man. BTW I like that you are testing Aurora's security. We all know that 50% premine is complete bullshit and that coin should die.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: