Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best topic for newbie to gain merit  (Read 475 times)
jamesstar0907 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

i am newbie here in bitcointalk forum i want to learn to gain merit because you cant be promoted if you dont have a merit.
can any suggestion how to make a effective topic? because all topics here in bitcointalk is usual to all in crypto.
please help me to make a topic that effective to gain a merit
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:11:22 AM

If you are really interested on earning merits there are lot's of possible way to earn some.

This link will help you:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=recent

It is the link where you can see all post that get merits in the last 120 days, try to check every post why they get merits.

The most important thing here is to be active and involve yourself to the current discussions, anyway your a newbie you dont need merits to rank up to Jr. member.

jamesstar0907 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

If you are really interested on earning merits there are lot's of possible way to earn some.

This link will help you:

It is the link where you can see all post that get merits in the last 120 days, try to check every post why they get merits.

The most important thing here is to be active and involve yourself to the current discussions, anyway your a newbie you dont need merits to rank up to Jr. member.

thanks for the advice sir, and for the links you gave me.. as of now my head shakey to think what is the best topic to share here in bitcointalk.
i dont know what is the topic to share here.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

As a newbie, merit is not required to rank up to a jr member status. So my advice is, concentrate on becoming a jr member first. then you can worry about merit afterward.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Merited by Steamtyme (1)

i am newbie here in bitcointalk forum i want to learn to gain merit because you cant be promoted if you dont have a merit.
can any suggestion how to make a effective topic? because all topics here in bitcointalk is usual to all in crypto.

So, if i get this correctly, you're having troubles gaining merit because all topics opened on BITCOINtalk are talking about CRYPTO?
If i got your OP correctly, i have some bad news for you: this is a crypto forum. If you're not interested in learning about crypto, asking crypto-related questions and helping other crypto-enthousiasts, you have no reason to be here.

I you're serious about "gaining merit", just start reading, learn, and once you've gained some knowledge, start sharing this knowledge with others... Don't spam, don't give advice about topics you know nothing about,... And don't open topics about gaining merits. Just by opening this topic, you got yourself a spot on my ignore list (not that that's a real problem, i usually reserve my merits for really, really, really interesting posts, so you're not losing a lot anyways).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
Merited by hilariousetc (3), Direwolve735 (2)

I'm confused to see why newcomers always say "i am a newbie..." and "I want to learn". Because if you really want to learn you won't create a thread by just asking this dumb question which I bolded in your post. Instead of creating a thread why you all can't read few of the guide/sticky/rules threads already created by other forum members. Don't bother about Merits, always try to read before posting and help other members sharing your knowledge, contributing forum discussions etc.

Bookmarked this [GUIDES] on Bitcointalk. Index thread created by LoyceV and I repeat, read before starting a thread.

thanks for the advice sir,
It is not needed to call sir for other members, but give appreciation when you felt that should be.

now my head shakey to think what is the best topic to share here in bitcointalk.
i dont know what is the topic to share here.
Then don't share until you think that you have something to say which wasn't a repeated dumb question and answered several times. Try to use Search function before starting a thread. No need to create threads unless you didn't have anything to say or ask. B&H section is already clogged with so many redundant threads.

And don't open topics about gaining merits.

Agreed with both hands.
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Merit needs to be obtained through your efforts, no one can help you, because even if we make a good article for you, you may not be able to get Merit's reward!
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

Follow Jet Cash threads.
He offers merit regularly for written posts on this or that topic. Don't know if there any easier way to get your merit.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Merited by hilariousetc (1)

🤦🤦🤦 Well mate, what we're you expecting?

"Hey guys, I went to a bookstore but all there was are books!"    

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I dont know either how exactly to get a better topic to get merit. But i think just involved ourself in helping one another to this crypto world and share thoughts that is usefull so both ourselves will grow and the rewards will follow.
Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

I am also a newbie like you and also have questions like that, but I am fortunate enough to have someone explain me understand, merit is to encourage people to create a useful topic for the bitcoin or bile market. code rather than creating useless and unprofessional topics and asking for merit...
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Try not to think how to gain merits, consider how we can contribute to this forum and help different individuals and merit will just appear in your account  Wink. Merits is much the same as a prizes for your contribution or for the information you have shared here. You will receive it for sure in the future.

You can check this threads review for merits this will help you in the future if you think your thread deserves a merits.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2819141.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971165.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2832127.0
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

You won't earn merit if you only discuss about merits unless you only here to learn and help other learning crypto and sooner or later merit will come and you will be promoted.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:09:47 PM by Twkasun52

This link will help you:

This is interesting.i am also dieing for merits.still no luck.may be never because i am not a good writer at all.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

You are saying that almost all topics here are about crypto, if you don't want anything to do with crypto then why are you here, it is clearly stated in the forum name (bitcointalk) meaning here is for talks about Bitcoin which may also include other cryptocurrencies.

If you want to earn merits then find something useful to share in the forum.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

As it's a cryptocurrency based forum the best topic will be regarding crypto. Perhaps some interesting news , tips or your personal experience/knowledge you would like to share with forum members. Alongside there are multiple sub-forums within this forum, each consisting of multiple topic where you can share your opinion, also visit the Beginners & Help Section in order to help someone which can help you gain some merits.
_bitbook

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

I feel like earning merits it's a bit random. Just focus on learning and providing good quality information in the forum, and if someone considers your comment/post helpful and relevant you'll eventually get merit. I believe its contraproducente to be here focusing just on getting merit instead of learning about the crypto community and world.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

I guess newbies can't gain merits just like that ,you have to get to Jr member first and then try getting merit afterward.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

In my opinion, I use my knowledge to help others get merits. Don't think that you can't help others. you have to know that everyone has their own strengths. Everyone should be good at using their strengths to help others.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

I guess newbies can't gain merits just like that ,you have to get to Jr member first and then try getting merit afterward.
Rank is not the basis on earning merit's, there are newbies that post high quality content that deserve to get merit.

I remember nullius when he showed up after a long time and shocked everyone on his knowledge and manage to all of his merits right now.

Here's nullius profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=976210

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: