Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best topic for newbie to gain merit  (Read 470 times)
Padukoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I am also a beginner like you advice I as a beginner multiply read, understand and keep learning all the knowledge about bitcointalk here.
upgrade your status to jr member first through posts that are useful for everyone in this forum.
only then will you think about merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Well, the merit system was introduced to appreciate the quality contributors of this forum. It has nothing to do with your rank and any other thread or topic. This forum is all about seeking and sharing the knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto industry. If you want to earn merit, share the knowledge and motivate others to explore the topic/(s). Never even think of buying/trading/begging for it as it would result in a red feedback on your profile making your profile less reputed.
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

I'm just same with u still new member at here still have to more learning to how to make good post to earn merits.

If you have to ask those things, I don't think you're very likely to earn Merit. But since you're not a total spammer, I'll bite. My answer is: "it depends" Tongue
The number of replies isn't very relevant (exception: spam megathreads), it depends on the quality of the posts.

If you want to earn Merit, create something useful that doesn't exist on the forum yet. Have a look at the Top-merited recent topics, read them (all of them!) and figure out why they are Merited.

So we must make that there is new topic at this forum that can make some good information or something helpful for another member so we can may something useful for this forum and make it better
Jennycrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Thanks for bringing up this topic. Was very confused about the merit stuff. Now am so cleared. I just need to be active and get to junior member first. All newbies should learn this .
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

In my opinion, I use my knowledge to help others get merits. Don't think that you can't help others. you have to know that everyone has their own strengths. Everyone should be good at using their strengths to help others.

Maybe I don`t understand something, but how can you teach someone how to earn merits, if you haven`t earned a single one by yourself? I agree that everyone has their own strengths. And people should use their strengths for good, helping others. But I doubt that you can share your skills of getting merits with someone. If you want people to listen to you, you should motivate them with your own example. I looked through the history of your posts. I think you need to work on the quality of the published material. Your posts look as if your only goal is to fulfill the bounty quota. If you want to join the bitcointalk community, make your posts interesting, not obvious and trivial. For now, what you consider your strength is your weakness. Think about the fact that you have a chance to become a member of the largest crypto-currency community, to learn from the best cryptotraders and analysts. Don`t miss your chance in pursuit of easy tokens.
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

i am newbie here in bitcointalk forum i want to learn to gain merit because you cant be promoted if you dont have a merit.
can any suggestion how to make a effective topic? because all topics here in bitcointalk is usual to all in crypto.
please help me to make a topic that effective to gain a merit
People here in bitcoin talk always says that if you want to get merit dont even try to talk or ask for it. Instead read some good post who just received a merit and try to realized that you can get merit by posting a good and informative post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: