Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Artificial intelligence and blockchain be used together?  (Read 1561 times)
project_delta (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

Will it be possible for the future projects in blockchain and for bitcoin to involve Artificial Intelligence in its working for increased efficiency? And will the use of AI be even useful or possible?

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitchain111

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Will it be possible for the future projects in blockchain and for bitcoin to involve Artificial Intelligence in its working for increased efficiency? And will the use of AI be even useful or possible?
Yes why not? AI is the most efficient technology of the present and so is the bitcoin. We can transform the blockchain network by implementing AI and it will have power beyond imagination. 
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Yes why not? AI is the most efficient technology of the present and so is the bitcoin. We can transform the blockchain network by implementing AI and it will have power beyond imagination. 
But AI is the very new technology and implementing it can hold its threats. We do not even know the limits to AI. What if it only degrades blockchain network and bitcoin?

PROJECT DELTA
bitchain111

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

But AI is the very new technology and implementing it can hold its threats. We do not even know the limits to AI. What if it only degrades blockchain network and bitcoin?
You might be correct but what if AI revolutionize the blockchain network and evolves new implications and security for Bitcoins? The possibilities are unlimited. We yet not know. So why not hope for the best?
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

Of course! If I'm not mistaken, such technologies already exist. In my opinion mana coin uses blockchain-based AI, correct if I'm confused.

Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Why not? Blockchain is just a base on which you can do whatever you want, so AI can be used on the blockchain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

You might be correct but what if AI revolutionize the blockchain network and evolves new implications and security for Bitcoins? The possibilities are unlimited. We yet not know. So why not hope for the best?
A good point though. We are looking for the best in every thing so are we looking for the great out of Artificial Intelligence!

PROJECT DELTA
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Of course! If I'm not mistaken, such technologies already exist. In my opinion mana coin uses blockchain-based AI, correct if I'm confused.
Yes it is AI based blockchain network. I just read it here https://coincentral.com/decentraland-mana-beginners-guide/

PROJECT DELTA
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

Why not? Blockchain is just a base on which you can do whatever you want, so AI can be used on the blockchain.
So new projects based on AI in blockchain will make their way to the market soon. We hope AI inspires all.

PROJECT DELTA
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

nothing is impossible, everything can be done with creative human hands
blockchain and AI are well-known, this kind of implementation is of course always awaiting the crypto community, but because ICO is not good, the possibility of funding this time is very difficult
almost every day, there were only 20 ICOs, and of course that made investors confused

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

This is what we are experiencing in this curreny industrial revolution.
The factors combining to bring this revolution are Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
Internet of things, Quantum computing and 3D printing among other things, so yes
it will happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Of course! I think the combination of these two will really create such huge impact for project's efficiency and its overall success. Btw, it's not just bitcoin, there are still other cryptocurrencies that we can use. I'm looking forward for the successes of those projects who are already implementing this. Cool
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

nothing is impossible, everything can be done with creative human hands
blockchain and AI are well-known, this kind of implementation is of course always awaiting the crypto community, but because ICO is not good, the possibility of funding this time is very difficult
almost every day, there were only 20 ICOs, and of course that made investors confused
It means people show acceptance to projects that involve AI in their blockchain framework. But for that a good strong ICO is needed.

PROJECT DELTA
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

This is what we are experiencing in this curreny industrial revolution.
The factors combining to bring this revolution are Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
Internet of things, Quantum computing and 3D printing among other things, so yes
it will happen.
Will this all somehow effect the existence of bitcoins overall or will bitcoins remain unchanged?

PROJECT DELTA
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

i would love to see how that would work but so far i have been disappointed on every turn! we have already seen at least 50 different projects (mostly ICO shitcoins) claim they are doing something with "Artificial Intelligence" but in reality when i checked each of their projects i saw that there is no difference between them and any other shitcoin out there. they just used some keyword to hype things up!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

wow! if it is true, it will be great, cooler Shocked
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

i would love to see how that would work but so far i have been disappointed on every turn! we have already seen at least 50 different projects (mostly ICO shitcoins) claim they are doing something with "Artificial Intelligence" but in reality when i checked each of their projects i saw that there is no difference between them and any other shitcoin out there. they just used some keyword to hype things up!
This might be the case. Delta is launching its project that is AI based blockchain content platform. I'm sure it won't disappoint you. Give its whitepaper a look https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5E8RsP8epCKeeBBuFqgHQ5KRhtEeeys0hQ0IecJs-Y/edit#
You may also join delta's telegram account for detailed info: https://t.me/delta_project

PROJECT DELTA
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

What kind of AI implementation that can degrade the Blockchain network? that risk will occur if you connect AI with the network, but how will you connect the AI and Blockchain networks?, and what are the benefits? please give a sample case so I can imagine it

cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

There are some projects that use blockchain and ai together.

However we still don't know their limits. Computer scientists work on it, relax  Grin
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Yes technology is fast now and we can compare both like artificial Intelligence and blockchain technology because here many machines will be used for managing blockchain and for now the best way to promote crypto is to make ways for using of crypto.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: