Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:18:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Artificial intelligence and blockchain be used together?  (Read 1579 times)
project_delta (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Of course! If I'm not mistaken, such technologies already exist. In my opinion mana coin uses blockchain-based AI, correct if I'm confused.

wow! if it is true, it will be great, cooler Shocked
Yes it is true and Project Delta is also one of them. Here is the link to the white paper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5E8RsP8epCKeeBBuFqgHQ5KRhtEeeys0hQ0IecJs-Y/edit#
and this is the link to the telegram account: https://t.me/delta_project

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Will it be possible for the future projects in blockchain and for bitcoin to involve Artificial Intelligence in its working for increased efficiency? And will the use of AI be even useful or possible?
Yes why not? AI is the most efficient technology of the present and so is the bitcoin. We can transform the blockchain network by implementing AI and it will have power beyond imagination. 
But AI is the very new technology and implementing it can hold its threats. We do not even know the limits to AI. What if it only degrades blockchain network and bitcoin?
What kind of AI implementation that can degrade the Blockchain network? that risk will occur if you connect AI with the network, but how will you connect the AI and Blockchain networks?, and what are the benefits? please give a sample case so I can imagine it
Yes I have an example for you to understand how this is possible. This link is to the white paper of the project that is a great example: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5E8RsP8epCKeeBBuFqgHQ5KRhtEeeys0hQ0IecJs-Y/edit#

PROJECT DELTA
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Yes technology is fast now and we can compare both like artificial Intelligence and blockchain technology because here many machines will be used for managing blockchain and for now the best way to promote crypto is to make ways for using of crypto.
So then can we use cryptos on the blockchain based AI platform technology, right?

PROJECT DELTA
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

This is already happening you can check a project called cryptomagz in bitcointalk.org this project will incorporate AI into their blockchain for perfect operations. It will be a massive application joining AI and blockchain to work together the speed and accuracy will be rival to none in the industry.
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

This is already happening you can check a project called cryptomagz in bitcointalk.org this project will incorporate AI into their blockchain for perfect operations. It will be a massive application joining AI and blockchain to work together the speed and accuracy will be rival to none in the industry.
Ahan so there are a number of different active projects on AI currently in the market.

PROJECT DELTA
belimblink

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Yes, of course, Artificial intelligence and blockchain can be used together. AI can manage blockchains more efficiently than humans or conventional computers.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Blockchain has long been closely associated with the technology of the Internet of things (IoT). Now it is increasingly mentioned in the environment of artificial intelligence. I think that after a while there will hardly be an industry in which the use of AI will not be considered.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Will it be possible for the future projects in blockchain and for bitcoin to involve Artificial Intelligence in its working for increased efficiency? And will the use of AI be even useful or possible?

I think its possible. If blockchain and Artificial Intelligent can combine, more data can be secured and more cost can be saved. Blockchain already proven technology and AI will give maximum result

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Obviously! Blockchain is not ever limited to bitcoins only. Blockchain can involve any new technology and evolve. Why would this not be possible in a world full of possibilities.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:08:46 AM

Yes why not? AI is the most efficient technology of the present and so is the bitcoin. We can transform the blockchain network by implementing AI and it will have power beyond imagination.  
But AI is the very new technology and implementing it can hold its threats. We do not even know the limits to AI. What if it only degrades blockchain network and bitcoin?
What kind of AI implementation that can degrade the Blockchain network? that risk will occur if you connect AI with the network, but how will you connect the AI and Blockchain networks?, and what are the benefits? please give a sample case so I can imagine it
Yes I have an example for you to understand how this is possible. This link is to the white paper of the project that is a great example: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5E8RsP8epCKeeBBuFqgHQ5KRhtEeeys0hQ0IecJs-Y/edit#
Thanks but I can't read this stack of paper now because I'm a bit busy, maybe next time I will read and give my opinion about it

project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

Yes, of course, Artificial intelligence and blockchain can be used together. AI can manage blockchains more efficiently than humans or conventional computers.
And this means people will surely accept blockchain based projects that are working on Artificial Intelligence.

PROJECT DELTA
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

Everything can be used with blockchain but what hte improvements this give to the field.
I dont see any usability of blockchain in AI.
But UBEX is project AI on blockchain, you can learn more about it on their topics

project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

Blockchain has long been closely associated with the technology of the Internet of things (IoT). Now it is increasingly mentioned in the environment of artificial intelligence. I think that after a while there will hardly be an industry in which the use of AI will not be considered.
Yes right. AI will soon be closely related to blockchain and we will see the projects involving AI coming soon.

PROJECT DELTA
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

Any new improved technologies are necessary in order for the blockchain transaction to be speed up and more secured.We all knows that the blockchain needs more improvement in which it will favor the transaction speed of Bitcoin so i think if the two technologies will be combine then Bitcoin transactions might become an instant.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

By definition artificial intelligence is something that keeps evolving based on single algorithm and mathematically expression. Evolving here means, it keeps learning new solutions to the same question and from the solutions to evolves more solutions and so on. I guess this creates a formula which is never ending and can go to infinity. How does it will help in the Blockchain ? I guess its major role will be payed in the mining operations that confirms the blocks and adds up into he blockchain. It may happen that this process will become far easier and self sustaining over the time if AI is used someway. Also, it may help blockchain to get even more stronger in terms of its security and interactive protocols. There are endless possibilities when it comes down to the AI.
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Is it possible to use something immutable like blockchain in the Intelligence modelling?
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

I think its possible. If blockchain and Artificial Intelligent can combine, more data can be secured and more cost can be saved. Blockchain already proven technology and AI will give maximum result
Yes right. The emergence of blockchain technology has led the global tech community to rethink the governance and ecosystem of current online platform businesses such as internet search, social media, on-demand services, and others.

PROJECT DELTA
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

there are so many project already implementing artificial intelligent and blockchain technology. AI involve large data set which can be processed more effectively by using blockchain technology. some blockchain based crowdworking platform that work in manual validation of AI data set also use blockchain technology to access the  efficiency and effectiveness of data set which was labelled by crowdworkers so the use of AI and blockchain technology is no more new. project such as DBrain, VelixID and many others are using it
project_delta (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

By definition artificial intelligence is something that keeps evolving based on single algorithm and mathematically expression. Evolving here means, it keeps learning new solutions to the same question and from the solutions to evolves more solutions and so on. I guess this creates a formula which is never ending and can go to infinity. How does it will help in the Blockchain ? I guess its major role will be payed in the mining operations that confirms the blocks and adds up into he blockchain. It may happen that this process will become far easier and self sustaining over the time if AI is used someway. Also, it may help blockchain to get even more stronger in terms of its security and interactive protocols. There are endless possibilities when it comes down to the AI.
This is another good idea for implementation of AI in blockchain. It can outperform the current mining techniques.

PROJECT DELTA
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

At present, a large number of projects based on the blockchain have introduced an artificial intelligence system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: