Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I just downloaded your app and I I'm very happy about it, it looks really nice and modern which is rare for crypto project in ICO phase to on that level! I wonder how many app downloads you have so far?

Hi BehindTheWheel, thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!

So far we have more than 50,000 downloads(iOS and Android combined).

How many users you expect to have until end of next year?

Hi welcomehome

This is our expected user growth

Those numbers look great, but do you plan strong marketing campaign in order to reach those numbers?

Hi Miklia

We do understand the importance of marketing, that is why we plan to spend 50% of the raisd funds on that part.

Our Business Development and Marketing team has laid down a concrete marketing strategy to reach out to businesses and consumers:

Stage 1:Our focus during this stage is to be introduced and accepted by different organizations, institutions, businesses etc. through partnerships. We aim to onboard institutions, businesses etc.
on  our  platform  to  provide  services  via  our  platform  for  real  life  use  cases  using  one  or  more  of  the  features  available  in  our  ecosystem.  We  are  already  in  positive  talks  with  many  of  such  organizations and institutions and have been successful in getting them onboard as our partners.

Stage 2: This stage actually runs in parallel to Stage 1 and relates to onboarding consumers on our  ecosystem.  Our  Rewards  Program  for  referral  of  new  Users  in  particular  will  serve  as  a  key  to rapid consumer adoption of our platform because of the network effect based on which the program has been designed.

Stage  3:Educating  masses  about  our  eco  system  and  our  solution  using  PR  agencies.  During  this stage we will highlight the key features and present the value proposition of our solution to a
wider audience via advertisements, events, conferences, running campaigns and so on.

Stage 4:This stage starts once our platform has gained initial traction. Within this stage we will partner  with  public  and  government  organizations  for  offering  their  services  via  our  platform 
or  using  our  API’s.  This  will  in  turn  help  with  a  broader  adoption  of  the  solution  by  even  more  consumers  and  open  up  avenues  for  continued  growth  and  creation  of  value  for  our  platform. 
In  particular,  we  are  aiming  to  collaborate  with  government  agencies  and  provide  basic  government  services  on  our  platform  to  help  drive  the  mass  adoption  of  our  platform  at  a  rapid  pace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I just downloaded your app and I I'm very happy about it, it looks really nice and modern which is rare for crypto project in ICO phase to on that level! I wonder how many app downloads you have so far?

Hi welcomehome

Whether you favor one of these two applications or are both equally important?

Hi DobraPrilika

Both app are equally important to us, and there will be no difference between them.We plan to keep developing simultaneously, like we did so far.

I consider that this is the correct approach, no matter how many people will use particural app, from the technical side they must be the same.
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Hi welcomehome

Hi DobraPrilika

Both app are equally important to us, and there will be no difference between them.We plan to keep developing simultaneously, like we did so far.

Do you already have some features planned for the app after public sale ends?
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach 25 million usd hardcap?

Hi RussellHantz

All unsold tokens will be moved to the Community Reward Pool.

Whats that excarty,from the name i guess community will be rewarded with tokens?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Community Reward Pool will be used for for Lynked.World reward System.
The Lynked.World Rewards System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  getrewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness,originality,exclusiveness of the content.The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.

Is this already started,this community reward system?

Hi LogitechM590

At the moment you can earn LBD through our "refer a friend" campaign, and after end of sale it will be possible to earn LBD by being active on Lynked.World platform.
What does "being active" on your Lynked.World platform entail? What actions are considered being active?
Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Is Lynked.World secure?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Can you tell me more about Lynk Boost Dollar?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach 25 million usd hardcap?

Hi RussellHantz

Whats that excarty,from the name i guess community will be rewarded with tokens?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

The Lynked.World Rewards System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  getrewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness,originality,exclusiveness of the content.The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.

Hi LogitechM590

At the moment you can earn LBD through our "refer a friend" campaign, and after end of sale it will be possible to earn LBD by being active on Lynked.World platform.
What does "being active" on your Lynked.World platform entail? What actions are considered being active?

Just read the post above Grin
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

Announcement:Physiocare Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre , the leading physiotherapy and rehab chain in Canada will use Lynked.World solutions!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Hi welcomehome

Hi DobraPrilika

Do you already have some features planned for the app after public sale ends?

Hi Kryptoking21

Yes, we do plan to add more features in the future. One of the first will be ERC-20 wallet functionality.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

Hi RussellHantz

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Hi LogitechM590

HI CrnaSupa

There are 3 main ways to get LBD:

Creation:Creation  of  accounts  on  Lynked.World Platform,Completing   and   authenticating  profiles  on  the platform,Content   creation   (Blogs   and Posts).
Motivation:Referring and Onboarding others on our platform,Sharing  Posts  outside  the  Lynked.Worldecosystem.
Participation:Participating   in   discussions,   commenting   on blogs,Participating  in  Surveys  and polls.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

Is Lynked.World secure?

Hi Comex33

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in
turn be traded on crypto currency exchanges.
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

Hi RussellHantz

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Hi LogitechM590

HI CrnaSupa

There are 3 main ways to get LBD:

Creation:Creation  of  accounts  on  Lynked.World Platform,Completing   and   authenticating  profiles  on  the platform,Content   creation   (Blogs   and Posts).
Motivation:Referring and Onboarding others on our platform,Sharing  Posts  outside  the  Lynked.Worldecosystem.
Participation:Participating   in   discussions,   commenting   on blogs,Participating  in  Surveys  and polls.

But all these options are not available yet,from what i noticed on your app?Or am i wrong?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

I think this is a good decision to keep reward system offchain an to have some kind of internal currency for all those microtransactions.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Announcement:Physiocare Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre , the leading physiotherapy and rehab chain in Canada will use Lynked.World solutions!

Good job Lynked.World team, you are already spreading to NA region!
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

Will there be any other use for LBD,other than being exchanged for LYNK?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

I think this is a good decision to keep reward system offchain an to have some kind of internal currency for all those microtransactions.

Yes,it would be too complicated to use LYNK as reward system especially when millions of people join and start earning rewards.We dont need cryptokitties 2 Cheesy
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

Will there be any other use for LBD,other than being exchanged for LYNK?

There was mention of being able to exchange LBD directly for services provided by partners of Lynked.World, I'm not 100% sure if that is true though.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

Hi dimaVODKA

The  Lynk  Boost  Dollar  is  a  token  relevant  only  within the realms of Lynked.World eco system.
The value of each LBD is pegged 1:1 to the USD (US Dollar). Lynk Boost Dollars cannot be freely traded  outside  Lynked.World,  however,  they  can be redeemed for LYNK tokens which can in

Yes,it would be too complicated to use LYNK as reward system especially when millions of people join and start earning rewards.We dont need cryptokitties 2 Cheesy

There would be problems with dumping LYNK is there was no LBD too.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/isMeIR7.png

I think this is most important partnership so far, think about the reach of this partnership! Way to go Lynked.World !!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: