Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMainTech Scamming Me For S1 Miner  (Read 3202 times)
BitMainScam (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

It has been over a month and I haven't received it.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&InquiryNumber1=1ZR239350444808614

In the meantime they keep blaming UPS. UPS blames them.

I have no miner.

Go to the detail of the shipment and you will see not delivered.

I also purachsed a 2nd miner and it was shipped quickly and I received in 2 days.

BITMAIN refuses to resolve this.

Their latest email:

"Hi Robert,

UPS feedback this case is still under investigation..they are trying to find the one who sign the package.
we are angry with UPS service, too.

we have shipped out the miner and someone signed it according to UPS trace page.
signature required is necessary, you didnt request it when you know theft often happen in your place, and exactly there is extra fee for sinature service....

we promise you ship out new miner to you if UPS really lost that package..
to be fair, lost is not our fault, even now you ask us to ship out new miner to you...
at least giving our finance a reason that they approve new shipment.

thanks!

Best Regards

BITMAIN"

and then this email

"Hi Robert,
shipping team called UPS today, UPS feedback the comment showed in the picture you sent is that UPS tried to contact you three times but they cant contact you.
we are not sure where is the problem about the comminucation, but please help to contact local UPS again.
thank you!

Best Regards

BITMAIN"

I CALLED UPS AND TALKED TO CASS TWICE!! I CALLED THE LOCAL OFFICE. SHE SAID THE SHIPMENT IS MISSING.

Maybe this company BITMAIN is going under because they can't send out a new shipment.

I bought two and I know of others who have purchased two and got a third for free. BITMAIN even refuses to do this me.
I would have two miners (instead of three), they have 2.9BTC.

BITMAIN TECH is starting to scam people.

BUYER BEWARE.

They are not easy to work with and it has become very difficult to deal with these guys.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT # 1 WITH BITMAIN TECH.

-----SHIPMENT DETAILS BELOW
Location   Date   Local Time   Activity
Hiawatha, IA, United States    02/28/2014    8:24 P.M.   The customer was not available on 3rd attempt. / A postcard has been sent to the recipient requesting that they contact UPS.
Hiawatha, IA, United States    02/18/2014    5:05 A.M.   Investigation requested / Lost package investigation
Hiawatha, IA, United States    02/12/2014    3:43 P.M.   Delivered
02/12/2014    7:28 A.M.   Destination Scan
02/12/2014    6:39 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Cedar Rapids, IA, United States    02/12/2014    6:20 A.M.   Departure Scan
02/12/2014    5:19 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States    02/12/2014    5:06 A.M.   Departure Scan
02/12/2014    12:39 A.M.   Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States    02/11/2014    10:49 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States    02/11/2014    12:48 P.M.   Departure Scan
02/11/2014    11:02 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China    02/11/2014    6:12 P.M.   Departure Scan
02/10/2014    10:52 P.M.   A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Shenzhen, China    02/10/2014    10:44 P.M.   A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
02/10/2014    9:13 P.M.   Departure Scan
02/10/2014    3:49 P.M.   Export Scan
Shenzhen, China    02/08/2014    11:49 P.M.   Arrival Scan
02/08/2014    11:48 P.M.   Departure Scan
02/08/2014    7:30 P.M.   Origin Scan
China    02/07/2014    10:30 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:05:44 PM

I fail to see how this is Bitmains fault? If it was delivered someone would have had to sign and pay for it, this is UPS's problem.

Hiawatha, IA, United States    02/12/2014    3:43 P.M.   Delivered
BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

from a customer service standpoint BITMAIN should have been on this right away.

it certainly isn't my fault. and BITMAIN should be a lot more worried about this.

I am out 1.45 BTC. That's all I am worried about. I could care if baby Jesus lost my miner.

I want satisfaction.

BTW it was sent without Signature required. 2nd one I ordered was sent with signature required so I could go pick it up.

No additional insurance purchased on the shipment so even IF it was the fault of UPS they only offer a $100 reimbursement.
(http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/declared_value.html)

So a USP reimbursement is not going to get anywhere close to the actual value of this device.

I will send BITMAIN $100 right now if they ship a new device!!!

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:23:23 PM

Is this some kind of a trick to get a free miner?

Because I can guarantee to you that it will not work.
You will not get anything out of this.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

I'm confused...If UPS says they delivered the package by leaving it at your front door then what do you mean by 'UPS is blaming them'?.

Are you simply saying that the package was stolen from your doorstep?  I think this is an awful situation but I just don't see how it is BitMain's fault.  I mean, if someone broke into your house a day later and stole it would that be their fault too?  How is this any different?

If everyone who ordered something and had it delivered to their doorstep just claimed it wasn't there shippers would go out business providing replacements. 

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

No this is not a trick you fucking retard.

I have been in constant contact with BITMAIN.

I have been in constant contact with UPS.

This is an attempt to get BITMAIN to finally take care of MY problem.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation then just shut.the.fuck.up.

Go suck on an exhaust pipe you useless piece of shit.

Here are pictures for RETARD who thinks I am lying and trying to get free shit.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2day42u.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/28gqj5g.png

BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

When I placed first order I sent an email to info@bitmaintech.com stating they must send with signature required (I even offered to cover the additional cost.)

They sent first without as you can see above

and send second with signature required

http://i58.tinypic.com/154ejgi.png

I have a standing request with UPS to deliver with signature required now because of this fucking mess.

If BITMAIN would have shipped with signature required as I originally requested then I wouldn't be here now would I.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:44:52 PM

This picture pretty clearly explains that UPS tried to deliver your package, but you were not available.  They gave you instructions to pick it up.  

The item obviously shipped, and delivery was attempted.  Your own evidence shows this.  

This is not the shipper's problem anymore.

/thread.

EDIT: I see that you have abandoned your other account (rotediablo), which was pointed out as wrongfully accusing this user.

I'm leaving negative trust for OP, as this is a sock puppet account created so he could cry louder when people rightfully didn't believe him on his original.  See trust for this user & rotediablo

xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:50:22 PM

No this is not a trick you fucking retard.

If you have nothing constructive to add to this conversation then just shut.the.fuck.up.

Go suck on an exhaust pipe you useless piece of shit.

Here are pictures for RETARD who thinks I am lying and trying to get free shit.

I'm sorry man but you got thiefs running around your house.
Bitmain is not based on the US, and customer service is an alien concept in china.
What they're doing is already first class customer service by china standard
so tough luck for you...the best thing for you to do is to report the theft to the cop.
And hopefully they'll find them and you get back your miners.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

You still haven't clearly stated what your accusation is.

Was the package delivered and stolen from your doorstep?
[ ] Yes     [ ] No

Please do not curse at me and call me bad names...I have self esteem issues and you will make me cry.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

Now that SliderHorn has hijacked my thread for his homosexual benefit. Guess he thinks I'm hot.

Let's get back to the original matter at hand:

1.) I ordered S1 for 1.45BTC and put in note and sent email requesting signature required.

2.) Package sent.

3.) Package "delivered" but never arrived (It was a ninja.)

4.) Bitmain contacted along with UPS case opened.

5.) Bitmain promises to solve after UPS investigates.

6.) I talk to UPS who says it isn't their problem.

7.) I purchase 2nd s1 from BITMAIN for 1.45BTC

8.) 2nd S1 sent with signature required & I received it (imagine that!)

9.) I paid 2.9BTC for only one S1 received.

10.) BITMAIN wins!!

11.) Customer unhappy.

Stay off my fucking thread SlideHorn.
handytxg

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

I order more than 20 antminer all of them shipped on time, arrive and work flawlessly.
BITMAIN is great and honest seller, please ignore OP

SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:37:06 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 04:54:27 PM by SlidingHorn

Yet again...there is no need for this thread to continue.  You posted evidence that PROVES YOUR STORY FALSE

In case you delete it, I've saved the picture.  I'll post again for those who need proof that you're simply a petulant child (and likely a repressed homosexual, based upon your continued homophobic rants)

Edit: Also, a quick quote from the OP that I had missed, which also proves that this accusation is unfounded and not the fault of the seller:

I CALLED UPS AND TALKED TO CASS TWICE!! I CALLED THE LOCAL OFFICE. SHE SAID THE SHIPMENT IS MISSING.

BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:37:38 PM

Also don't you think that I would drive to the UPS station and get my fucking package?

Don't you think they would have delivered it with the one I signed (On February 27, 2014) for you ignorant fuck?

BOTTOM LINE I DO NOT HAVE A MINER. THIS ISN'T MY PROBLEM. BITMAINTECH is the only one who can fix it. UPS can give me a $100 but that isn't gonna solve my (approx) $1200USD problem.

Any other organization whether it be in China, Uzbekistan, Ethiopia, United States, would have solved my problem already by shipping a new product.

Being from China is no excuse. Being Chinese doesn't mean your customer service has to suck. In fact I would think it would be better.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:41:20 PM

Also don't you think that I would drive to the UPS station and get my fucking package?

Don't you think they would have delivered it with the one I signed (On February 27, 2014) for you ignorant fuck?

BOTTOM LINE I DO NOT HAVE A MINER. THIS ISN'T MY PROBLEM. BITMAINTECH is the only one who can fix it. UPS can give me a $100 but that isn't gonna solve my (approx) $1200USD problem.

Any other organization whether it be in China, Uzbekistan, Ethiopia, United States, would have solved my problem already by shipping a new product.

Being from China is no excuse. Being Chinese doesn't mean your customer service has to suck. In fact I would think it would be better.

Here's the chain of events:

1.  You ordered a miner & paid for it.

2.  The miner was shipped.

3.  Delivery was attempted.  Not once, but THREE TIMES

4.  UPS Lost the package

This is a problem you need to take up with UPS.  If you didn't require insurance on your shipment, that's your fault, not the seller's.  

The seller has fulfilled their end of the deal in shipping out your miner.  They even went above and beyond reasonable expectation by opening an investigation with UPS for you.  UPS lost your package, not BitMainTech.

BitMainScam (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:45:57 PM

Pickingup ladies on bitcointalk?? At least send them to Bang Me (or one of the hundred other dating sites that come up on a google search!!!!) . http://www.bangme.net/viewprofile.aspx?uid=565257

Can you spell D_E_S_P_E_R_A_T_E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and the SHIPPER is responsible for insurance you ignorant little fuck.

Clearly your age shows. How old are you? 12? I am almost 40. So maybe you should start calling me a big little shit.

Take your Horsey fucked up meth teeth and get the fuck off my thread.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:55:29 PM

Pickingup ladies on bitcointalk?? At least send them to Bang Me (or one of the hundred other dating sites that come up on a google search!!!!) . http://www.bangme.net/viewprofile.aspx?uid=565257

Can you spell D_E_S_P_E_R_A_T_E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and the SHIPPER is responsible for insurance you ignorant little fuck.

Clearly your age shows. How old are you? 12? I am almost 40. So maybe you should start calling me a big little shit.

Take your Horsey fucked up meth teeth and get the fuck off my thread.

1.  I was making a joke because you thought you were Mister Super Sleuth for finding a picture of me that could easily be found by searching any search engine with my username, which I use all over the place.

2.  I've used dating sites...so what?

3.  I'll be 30 in a few weeks, though I don't see how anything I've said comes across as immature.  Conversely, *your* posts consistently sound like that of an illiterate preteen who's just learned how to swear.  Admitting that you're 40 and still act like you do actually makes me kind of sad for you.

4.  Finally, on to something that actually relates to this thread, despite your multiple attempts to distract from the truth of the matter:  You stated that you requested signature confirmation - why didn't you request insurance, as well?  This is NOT a standard shipping feature, and I've yet to see a single vendor on this forum offer it as standard fare in their threads.  To me, that would indicate that it's something you would have to ask for, specifically, if you are that concerned about your product not arriving.  Yes, the shipper, when preparing their shipment, will select whether to insure the package or not, but they do so at the request of the buyer.

So, as has been said MULTIPLE times in this thread:  UPS is the entity that lost your package, which was not insured - as you had not asked for insurance, and therefore, UPS is the entity with which you should be speaking about your problem.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: