Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There's a Problem With Crypto Funding – And Vitalik Just Might Have a Solution  (Read 118 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

There are free-riders in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

At least, that's the contention of a new paper, shared with CoinDesk on Monday, written by ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin, Microsoft researcher Glen Weyl and Ph.D. of economics at Harvard, Zoë Hitzig.

And free-riders pose a problem.

https://www.coindesk.com/theres-a-problem-with-crypto-funding-and-vitalik-might-have-a-solution/
GhostKnight

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

There's a Problem With Crypto Funding but it will not stable. in this article are more necessary for crypto people. they will get their knowledge. i think its will helpful for crypto people.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

it is more important article for crypto people because here is more information for crypto funding. i think everybody should read this and keep store. thank you for sharing this.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

i think every crypto people should read this article. because it is more helpful for take a good decision. here is more important tips for crypto people.
Teivion

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Actually these free riders are taking the advantages of decentralization system. These free riders are also common in the general economic system of the real world. We cannot spell them out fully but we can reduce their existence and impact.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: