Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Signature Campaign SNOVIAN.SPACE****  (Read 5138 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Is there any update?
Snovio_ICO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

What about this campaign? Will it start?
Sure, The spreadsheet with accepted participants will be available next week, please do not worry.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Hello, is their any news when we get the confirmation of selected participants to this campaign.
Next week we will upload the spreadsheet, please do not worry

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Is there any update?
Everything's fine, next week you'll see who's accepted. Thank you for your attention

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

~ sinp ~

how did you fix your sig ? can you please help me fix mine too ?
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Ok, I have completed this week's post task, so where is the spreadsheet? It seems that the popularity of your bounty campaign is not very high, should you consider raising the reward?
Is your reward sent directly to the Ethereum address?

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

Ok, I have completed this week's post task, so where is the spreadsheet? It seems that the popularity of your bounty campaign is not very high, should you consider raising the reward?
The spreadsheet will be available next week, as for reward, it will be distributed to ETH wallets of the participants

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

The spreadsheet will be available next week, as for reward, it will be distributed to ETH wallets of the participants

Whats?  How about us ? How we can start posting if there's no confirmation and spreadsheet?  Did you guys send email for those who are accepted like on your YouTube bounties?
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 10:28:33 AM by Rhego

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1104013
     SNOVIAN.SPACE Username: @Rhego.Mining
     ETH wallet: 0xC3418e830116bfF5647408979883D149002339C6
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Whats?  How about us ? How we can start posting if there's no confirmation and spreadsheet?  Did you guys send email for those who are accepted like on your YouTube bounties?
We need to see the activity for the first week to see if this qualifies and makes sense to us to partner with bounty hunters. If you are active within the first week there is a very high chance of approval. This is a pretty ordinary technique for companies and bounty hunters who value partnership from both sides.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

We need to see the activity for the first week to see if this qualifies and makes sense to us to partner with bounty hunters. If you are active within the first week there is a very high chance of approval. This is a pretty ordinary technique for companies and bounty hunters who value partnership from both sides.

So what you mean here is the applicants will wear your signature for free in a week?You required them to wear the signature before applications and now your telling them that theres no spreadsheet for that whole week?Wow this was the first time that ive seen this kind of strategy from the company to get a free advertisement lol 😂😂😂
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

So what you mean here is the applicants will wear your signature for free in a week?You required them to wear the signature before applications and now your telling them that theres no spreadsheet for that whole week?Wow this was the first time that ive seen this kind of strategy from the company to get a free advertisement lol 😂😂😂
This is totally unprofessional which they do need people to wear signature for a week and theres no assurance of such payment? What a new rule i have seen and this should really be reported.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

Well, if in that case I'm gonna have to post a lot by now, apparently, I've decided to take a break from posting since my last sig. ended last week, will be posting right away, however I can see that a lot of applicants are complaining on what you have said technique, anyways, I'll be going back to work and will be posting a lot for the remaining days, am hoping to get accepted OP!  Cheesy
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Hi I can not find my spreadsheet list How do we know how to join the campaign?
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Hi I can not find my spreadsheet list How do we know how to join the campaign?

This campaign need first week free advertisement and after seeing the performance of the users they will update the spreadsheet and that too it is not confirm whether they will stick to their words and their is no assurance of whether you will receive the bounty payment as their is no escrow who is holding the campaign payment or whether they have not shown the wallet where they kept the campaign payment.

SO WHO EVER IS WORKING IS ON THEIR OWN RISK
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

This is totally unprofessional which they do need people to wear signature for a week and theres no assurance of such payment? What a new rule i have seen and this should really be reported.
guys before accusing the campaign technique of acceptance  kindly back read first.  Or go to CM history post to obtain specific information about the campaign.  
Here:

(From campaign manager )

I Hope that's enough proof .
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

guys before accusing the campaign technique of acceptance  kindly back read first.  Or go to CM history post to obtain specific information about the campaign.  
Here:

(From campaign manager )

I dont doubt this campaign method, since they have done succesful bounties before, but, you cant blame the other users either to be skeptical on how the manager handles the application, coz by posting for a week without the assurance to be selected and be paid is some sort of free advertisement for them. But then again, I dont mind the issue here. I do what I do on my own risks.
Peace out Smiley
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Here:

(From campaign manager )

I dont doubt this campaign method, since they have done succesful bounties before, but, you cant blame the other users either to be skeptical on how the manager handles the application, coz by posting for a week without the assurance to be selected and be paid is some sort of free advertisement for them. But then again, I dont mind the issue here. I do what I do on my own risks.
Peace out Smiley
I cant blame on those people who do say or do have that kind of reaction because this is actually an unusual thing.Right? Rules have been mentioned on op and everyone must read anything before they do apply therefore if you do agree on their terms then proceed but if not then you can leave anytime.On my part, I have trust on this team and would be glad to promote them if I do luckily given the chance to be selected.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Hello team Snovian.Space,
Are we expecting a published spreadsheet today?
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

hello snovian's what is the update ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: